What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• edited June 2017

Yesss. Kenny_Is_Love will probably have something to say about this. He's been looking for songs like these.

Edit: Play it again. WOAH that's good!

• One of the greatest heavy metal albums, Melissa

• Mercyful Fate is an incredibly underrated band, they deserve a lot more recognition.

Johro posted: »

One of the greatest heavy metal albums, Melissa

• Have you met someone named Skrillex? Here's a Ragga Bomb forya!

"Pentagon tested gay bombs..." "THEY TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!!!" This is the most euphoric experience of my life, it has changed the way I feel about gay frogs and third-generation smiling idiots.

• Yah.

One of the greatest heavy metal albums, Melissa

• I have heard that track, wasn't too much of a fan. Although it is a bit better and more interesting than most Dub-step.

Have you met someone named Skrillex? Here's a Ragga Bomb forya!

• Kenny_Is_Love, Get your butt in here! Check out the songs we have!

Nice pick! :)

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Let's go back to house, and party !

Nice.

• Just a song that get's me into the Halloween spirit. Too bad that is a few more months away.

• I think with all that water on their ceiling I don't think their smoke detector works anymore. At least they don't have to worry about house fires. :D

• Watching Queen: Live in Houston '77

Love Freddie. This is a sans mustache show, but still one of the best.

• Oh that Sax! It brings back so many memories. Along with more Ideas for songs to share...

• edited June 2017

What a weird mix of people. So we got Motorhead, Body Count and Ugly Kid Joe represented.

• edited June 2017

I think growing up with my mom has dulled me to this type of music. I wish I liked it more, but this song brings up memories of the decade where I had no choice but the listen to this type of music.

What a weird mix of people. So we got Motorhead, Body Count and Ugly Kid Joe represented.

• Adding that to my list. Love it.

d(O_o)b

• edited July 2017

The Lead singer's outfit sure reminds me of something....

Thanks for making me remember that.
  • edited July 2017

I know I posted this song before, but the post was so long that it would've been easy for someone to miss.

"I'm going to find you, AJ." - Last words of Clementine in ANF

Here's a version with vocals. (Linda Sundbald)

• edited July 2017

@Zombiekiller3121 I don't know why I feel like you're gonna like this one...

Just started watching this masterpiece, definitely recommend it.

• edited July 2017

Dang that's good! I'll see If I can get my hands on that TV series. Look's interesting. I'm expecting it to be a pirate's version of G.O.T.

P.S. I haven't actually seen the G.O.T tv show and I'm the only one in my family who hasn't :/. Also, thanks for showing me the song.

@Zombiekiller3121 I don't know why I feel like you're gonna like this one... Just started watching this masterpiece, definitely recommend it.

• edited July 2017

"So I take your country girl clothes off. I put my hands on your body, it feels like hay... oh wait.. It's THE F**KIN SCARECROW AGAIN!"

:D

good shit

• My favorite quote is "No shirt, no shoes, no jews, you didn't hear that. It was a mental typo."

"So I take your country girl clothes off. I put my hands on your body, it feels like hay... oh wait.. It's THE F**KIN SCARECROW AGAIN!"

• You should watch both GoT and Black Sails. That's all I'm gonna say. Just do it.
    Also, you're welcome! :D

Dang that's good! I'll see If I can get my hands on that TV series. Look's interesting. I'm expecting it to be a pirate's version of G.O.T.

• Just watched Fight Club yesterday for the first time. Some of you probably already know this one, but god damn if it isn't amazing...

Perfectly fits the ending scene. Not gonna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it.

• Thanks for not spoiling it. :) Man, I feel like such an uncultured swine.

Just watched Fight Club yesterday for the first time. Some of you probably already know this one, but god damn if it isn't amazing... Perfectly fits the ending scene. Not gonna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it.

• I've been listening to a lot of melodramatic, sad stuff lately. Bat for Lashes has always been a favorite of mine.

• edited July 2017

Well, these sad songs are way less corny than the ones I listen to. I'll keep this artist In mind whenever I need something on the gloomier side.

I've been listening to a lot of melodramatic, sad stuff lately. Bat for Lashes has always been a favorite of mine.

• "What did I tell you about talking about us?".

Honestly, I wish I could experience the feeling of watching this film for the first time again. The first viewing I was drunk and the way the film was shot was so surreal, it kept me so captivated in just a few scenes. Its in my top 5 favourite films and I try to watch it as much as I can. The Pixies are a killer band too, 'Where is my Mind?' is in 'Surfer Rosa' one of my favourite albums.

Just watched Fight Club yesterday for the first time. Some of you probably already know this one, but god damn if it isn't amazing... Perfectly fits the ending scene. Not gonna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it.

• edited July 2017

You should! Its available on Netflix in the UK, and most likely on the Netflix across the pond in America too. Its unlike any film you've most likely seen. The TV show 'Mr. Robot' is the closest thing to it having a TV show counterpart.

EDIT; Cool fact, this song plays in Mr. Robot (the TV show I mentioned)
    @Zombiekiller3121 Sorry man I somehow misread your comment and thought you said you wanted to watch it. In which I replied 'You should' instead it looks like I implied I called you a uncultured swine ..

Thanks for not spoiling it. Man, I feel like such an uncultured swine.

• Saw 'Baby Driver' a few hours ago, and ever since I've been listening to its awesome soundtrack.

• No sweat. Unfortunately, Fight Club isn't available to stream on netflix in america. I'll find another way.

You should! Its available on Netflix in the UK, and most likely on the Netflix across the pond in America too. Its unlike any film you've mo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.