The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited July 2017

Actually, if you pay attention, it's somewhat implied that they're the ones who shot him in the first place.

Lee notices a walker tangled in the fence with a white arrow in its head, mentioning the St. Johns probably just use them as target practice. When he and Mark then cross over the fence, it turns on and strands them on the other side before Mark is shot with a white arrow from what appears to be further down the fence. Attentive players may also notice the bandits only ever fire red arrows''.
    One dialog choice "The fence turned on!" has Andy lie that he turned the electric fence on because he heard Mark yell and assumed they were done fixing it... Mark only yelled after the fence turned on and once hit with the arrow, not before.

Sparkeagle posted: »

This is old but, what we're the St. John's going to do if Mark wasn't shot with an arrow since they still needed to feed the group?

• Wow, I never realized the arrows. I just assumed they expected the bandits to get them

DabigRG posted: »

He was supposed to be dead to begin with! All they really changed is not having the animation where Max shoots him after realizing he's dead

• Wrong comment, dude.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Wow, I never realized the arrows. I just assumed they expected the bandits to get them

• There can be no answer that will satisfy that question

I just thought about this: If Eleanor was given her apartment by the Council and Lingard said Joan was on the lookout for them, then why did

• Nice. But don't forget characters literally vanishing into thin air (Max cough)

Expect things like * Javier having more development beyond being a Supporting Protagonist with Informed Flaws * Clementine and "jesus"

• edited July 2017

Hey, what happened to you being forgiving?
    That post was pretty lowkey savage.

Deltino posted: »

What happened in A New Frontier again? I forgot... Your S2 endings are invalidated, you are introduced to a new family... from which

• Ah, but of course! Thanks!

Louche posted: »

Nice. But don't forget characters literally vanishing into thin air (Max cough)

• Bossman can be pretty snarky at times.

Hey, what happened to you being forgiving? That post was pretty lowkey savage.

• Yeah, I know it's one of those things that basically amount to "The villain didn't put any legwork behind that."

There can be no answer that will satisfy that question

• Oops, must have shifted up when I wrote the response

Wrong comment, dude.

• How did St Johns get around the bandits and fire at them? Makes no sense

Actually, if you pay attention, it's somewhat implied that they're the ones who shot him in the first place. Lee notices a walker tang

• ◾"Sometimes there's no other way to make things right

Actually this line doesn't have anything do with Luke. The line I think you are referring to is "Javi's earned my trust. If any of you had any brains you'd say the same. I'm sure you did the right thing."

Thanks for the detailed response. I've thought things through and I'll try to respond as best I can. All fair points about Luke causing t

• ...That's a good question. Judging from the direction, I'm guessing it was done from a different part of the woods. Which just leaves the question of how they knew the bandits would show up then and there.

DennisK22 posted: »

How did St Johns get around the bandits and fire at them? Makes no sense

• Actually, I'm pretty sure it was purple.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I can't remember if it's been stated what Clem's favorite color is, but I get the feeling it is blue. Yellow would be my 2nd guess. I have no clue on all the other characters though.

• How would you have written The Walking Dead: A New Frontier? Start to finish

• edited July 2017

Why hasn't anyone drawn Clementine in TWD comic book style yet?!

enter image description here

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I am suck at drawing so you wont appreciate mine :D

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

After Jane flashback, 13 month will be passed so we can assume that a year passed until episode 4 flashback with Kenny.

I guess a month passed until she came across with Javi.

* How much time passed between the end of s2 and the episode 4 Kenny flashback? * How much time passed between the Ava flashback and Clem meeting Javi?

• enter image description here

Lots of old fanartists for this game have moved on due to the quality drop in the game. They just ran out of motivation so there isn't a lot of recent (good?) fanart for the recent games anymore.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

• Lots of old fanartists for this game have moved on due to the quality drop

Let's see how many more move on after the disappointment called New Frontier.

Clementine looks great ❤️ And Lee almost looks exactly like Morgan from the comics.

Lots of old fanartists for this game have moved on due to the quality drop in the game. They just ran out of motivation so there isn't a lot of recent (good?) fanart for the recent games anymore.

• I have a thread for that type of thing. And quite frankly, there's too much material to sum up in one post.

Clemenem posted: »

How would you have written The Walking Dead: A New Frontier? Start to finish

• Couple questions regarding Kenny's flashback:
    1. Why wasn't Kenny wearing a seatbelt?
    2. Why was Kenny teaching Clementine to drive with a baby in the backseat?
    3. Where did Kenny get that eyepatch? Was it in the bags wellington gave them or did they just so happen to stumble upon an eyepatch?

• 1.I believe he undid it for a bit to tend to AJ and simply didn't get the chance to fasten it again.
    2.They couldn't just leave him alone, could they?
    3.Probably the latter option, though they likely just didn't feel like modeling the medical swatch.

Couple questions regarding Kenny's flashback: 1. Why wasn't Kenny wearing a seatbelt? 2. Why was Kenny teaching Clementine to drive with a

• edited July 2017
    1. Because he unstrapped himself in order to pick up the blanket which AJ dropped on the car floor.

2. Where would they have left him then? Alone in the woods? Not a great idea if you ask me.

3. Lee came down from the heaven and gave the eye-patch as a reward to Kenny for taking care of Clementine for such a long time. (they probably just found it randomly, or the plot gave it to him. no one knows.)

Couple questions regarding Kenny's flashback: 1. Why wasn't Kenny wearing a seatbelt? 2. Why was Kenny teaching Clementine to drive with a

• Is Clem's hat purple or blue, sorry if this is a dumb question it's just I'm really finding it hard to tell.

• edited July 2017

In earlier pictures of the hat it looks like it's a navy blue. But I can see why you can mistake it as purple. Red tends to mix with blue to make purple....

BigGazMan posted: »

Is Clem's hat purple or blue, sorry if this is a dumb question it's just I'm really finding it hard to tell.

• Thanks bud :•)

In earlier pictures of the hat it looks like it's a navy blue. But I can see why you can mistake it as purple. Red tends to mix with blue to make purple....

• Link?

I have a thread for that type of thing. And quite frankly, there's too much material to sum up in one post.

• edited July 2017

Did I just make a subtle dark joke, and you didn't see it?

I scare myself, sometimes.
    BigGazMan posted: »

Thanks bud :•)

• Trick question: Team Kate or Team David?

• In the event they had stuck with the original intentions they had for the story and that was indeed another holdover, do you think there was any real purpose for having Carlos occasionally say dumb shit?

• Lots of old fanartists for this game have moved on due to the quality drop in the game. They just ran out of motivation so there isn't a lot of recent (good?) fanart for the recent games anymore.

That's really sad... It honestly hurts me on the inside that these once talented and passionate fans no longer care or wish to do fanart anymore. I really wish Telltale hadn't dropped quality once they struck fire and cared more about the series.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• How would Lily fare as a leader of a community like Wellington or Richmond?

• Shame on you tripleposter for getting me hopes up.

But yes, it is sad.

Lots of old fanartists for this game have moved on due to the quality drop in the game. They just ran out of motivation so there isn't a lot

• edited July 2017

Poorly because her emotions easily get the better of her when it comes time to make major decisions

For example she would never have gave out supplies freely at Wellington, leading to them getting attacked sooner

How would Lily fare as a leader of a community like Wellington or Richmond?

• edited July 2017

If Carver is any indication, very well actually. She can be mean enough that people would rally around her like sheep, but smart enough to actually keep things functional.

How would Lily fare as a leader of a community like Wellington or Richmond?

• edited July 2017

1.I believe he undid it for a bit to tend to AJ and simply didn't get the chance to fasten it again.

Oh he was wearing a seatbelt? I was pretty sure he wasn't wearing a seatbelt when I saw the flashback.

2 They couldn't just leave him alone, could they?

Of course not but would Kenny really teach Clementine to drive with a baby in the backseat considering how overprotective he was of AJ in S2?

EDIT: Tried putting a 2 in a quote and it was reverted to a 1 when a period was placed after it. That's odd.

1.I believe he undid it for a bit to tend to AJ and simply didn't get the chance to fasten it again. 2.They couldn't just leave him alone,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.