The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• edited July 2017

When I have anxiety attacks, I sometimes feel tingly, numb parts if my body, especially my arms, fingers and toes. maybe try talking to a psychiatrist about it?

typically, anxiety attacks have the same symptoms as a heart attack. it goes undiagnosed so much. and people constantly go to the ER because of it.

Melton23 posted: »

No, I don't think so.

• yeah! I really loved psychology.

ScootyZ posted: »

What?... I really envy you.

• Mom says that the husband of my (female) private detective, gun loving protagonist can't be a ballet dancer because "Male ballete dancers don't tend to 'see girls that way''"
    (gaaaaaaaay)
    Fuck you mom I will write my precious baby animal loving, children books writer, criminal mastermind male balllet dancer all I want!

• My Advice: Google and Youtube Videos. That's how I fix the things I break.

I wanted to play the sims 3 but the speakers on my pc stopped working while I was in the middle of playing. Now I'm super pissed great advice to fix speakers would be welcome ty.

• edited July 2017

Well my heart often gets broken on this place, is that something I should be concerned about?

My Advice: Google and Youtube Videos. That's how I fix the things I break.

• I agree with mum meet halfway maybe Bi

We need diversity pls

Mom says that the husband of my (female) private detective, gun loving protagonist can't be a ballet dancer because "Male ballete dancers do

• Examples?

I can't believe my parents over complicate things more than me, I didn't even know that was possible. Its like the worst trait to have ever

• edited July 2017

Well, you're more an expert than me. I've never tried to fix a broken heart. ( ._.)

I definitely know that it's more complicated than a simple google search. But has that stopped people from trying?

Well my heart often gets broken on this place, is that something I should be concerned about?

• There's a magical remedy... and it's called love <3 and also asking somebody why they should not be banned and/or flagged before doing so, thanks.

Well, you're more an expert than me. I've never tried to fix a broken heart. ( ._.) I definitely know that it's more complicated than a simple google search. But has that stopped people from trying?

• And thank you for your comforting words. And good luck with your speaker. :)

There's a magical remedy... and it's called love and also asking somebody why they should not be banned and/or flagged before doing so, thanks.

• edited July 2017

The hell's a speaker? :joy:
    EDIT: oh shit, my computer speaker? Took me a few days to figure that one out but yeah, thanks :joy:

And thank you for your comforting words. And good luck with your speaker.

• My mom tells me that she needs to submit a important tribunal document, and she then goes on to tell me she's never used Word on Outlook before. Its not that she's a fossil or anything, she's just not tech-savvy.

So out of kindness I spent the next 15 minutes making a PowerPoint in the desktop to help her, she tells me to delete it.
    *Deletes
    Then sais she's going to wake up early in the morning, two hours before the time it needs to be submitted and may not need my help.

We finished it and the document contained 1625 words. It was pure torture for me because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Checking spelling mistakes, vocab all that fun shit. I get it mostly from my dad and its not as good as it sounds. When I'm in college I do something on a completely different spectrum from my mates, and I almost risk failure on a deadline doing it. My teachers always say I make things way too hard for myself - That's the way I like it bitch! I'm that type of person that blames the school curriculum for not allowing much creative freedom.

Markd4547 posted: »

Examples?

• Have you tried to speak with your manager about how you're being treated in the work place? Possibly even HR if the manager won't listen? That's where I'd personally start if you haven't already because it's not right that another employee is bullying you to the point that you've thought about quitting four times now. If nothing can be done to change her behavior regardless of what is said or done, you should quit after finding a new job in my opinion. However, if you're dead set on keeping that job, perhaps switch to a different shift if that's possible so you're not forced to work with her.

Idk if anyone would be willing to help me or offer me some advice but here goes... So there's this girl at my work - let's call her Betty

• I've told my manager, she just makes excuses for her that it's "just her personality".

Have you tried to speak with your manager about how you're being treated in the work place? Possibly even HR if the manager won't listen? Th

• The sidekick is asexual aromantic (in my world focused in the capitalist vision of love and soulmates it's very important for the methaphor of the story) and it is very important for the ballet dancer to be the protagonist's husband... and I'm pretty sure it's not normal to see straight male ballet dancers so you got diversity there.

Markd4547 posted: »

I agree with mum meet halfway maybe Bi We need diversity pls

• Coming from a writer, never let people tell u what you can and can't write.

Mom says that the husband of my (female) private detective, gun loving protagonist can't be a ballet dancer because "Male ballete dancers do

• edited July 2017

I have to politely disagree, there are plenty of straight male ballet dancers out there

The sidekick is asexual aromantic (in my world focused in the capitalist vision of love and soulmates it's very important for the methaphor

• "Male ballete dancers don't tend to 'see girls that way''"

holy completely untrue stereotypes batman

• i genuinely want to die and i don't know what i'm doing anymore and also i think i'm about to be fired or at least laid off so that sucks.

but i've been playing oblivion a lot lately so it's kosher

• Job-searching is the single most exhausting thing that I've had to go through. And this is all for a position that I'm probably gonna hold for just a week or two due to the severe anxiety that often accompanies the whole thing. ^_^

• You are too cool to die !!!

Depression sucks doesnt it

i genuinely want to die and i don't know what i'm doing anymore and also i think i'm about to be fired or at least laid off so that sucks. but i've been playing oblivion a lot lately so it's kosher

• Oblivion kicks skyrims ass

i genuinely want to die and i don't know what i'm doing anymore and also i think i'm about to be fired or at least laid off so that sucks. but i've been playing oblivion a lot lately so it's kosher

• I know you can do it! Which job were you hoping to get?

Job-searching is the single most exhausting thing that I've had to go through. And this is all for a position that I'm probably gonna hold for just a week or two due to the severe anxiety that often accompanies the whole thing. ^_^

• I know how you feel but I believe in u!

• Ok then. Better that way.

I have to politely disagree, there are plenty of straight male ballet dancers out there

• hell yeah it does

Oblivion kicks skyrims ass

• thanks! i believe in you too!

I know how you feel but I believe in u!

• You are too cool to die !

shucks. you're just saying that

Depression sucks doesnt it

not as badly as crippling loneliness does

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

You are too cool to die !!! Depression sucks doesnt it

• Hey, please, don't hurt yourself. I know how you feel, and I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know this hardly will mean anything but I promise things get better. Look for something, at leats one little reason to stay and never let go. If you do this, you will find more and more reasons to stay so please don't give up.

• thanks, i appreciate that. i'm not gonna kill myself or hurt myself obviously since i'm too terrified of a knife to even think about it, but sometimes it does get to me a bit and despite knowing i'd never do it, i wonder sometimes. helps a lot knowing that not everyone wants me to make that leap.

Hey, please, don't hurt yourself. I know how you feel, and I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know this hardly will mean anything but I pro

• I'm glad to hear it... I hope things turn your way at the end. I send you my best wishes.

thanks, i appreciate that. i'm not gonna kill myself or hurt myself obviously since i'm too terrified of a knife to even think about it, but

• Want some uuuhh.. funny or disturbing images to cheat you up, little fella? Huh? Little uuhh, little copy of mike wazowski mixed in with woody with red eyes?

thanks, i appreciate that. i'm not gonna kill myself or hurt myself obviously since i'm too terrified of a knife to even think about it, but

• i've got an entire folder of mike wazowski memes but thanks for asking.

enter image description here

Want some uuuhh.. funny or disturbing images to cheat you up, little fella? Huh? Little uuhh, little copy of mike wazowski mixed in with woody with red eyes?

• I had a folder full of other things but they're gone now.

i've got an entire folder of mike wazowski memes but thanks for asking.

• shucks. you're just saying that

Okay, I guess we're all gonna die buuuuut don't die yet, Noah!

not as badly as crippling loneliness does

Hmm. That's quite thought-provoking. But I can (sadly) think of even worse stuff.

You are too cool to die ! shucks. you're just saying that Depression sucks doesnt it not as badly as crippling loneliness does

• But I can (sadly) think of even worse stuff.

like jake paul's youtube channel

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

shucks. you're just saying that Okay, I guess we're all gonna die buuuuut don't die yet, Noah! not as badly as crippling loneliness does Hmm. That's quite thought-provoking. But I can (sadly) think of even worse stuff.

• Hey my name is Noah too what a coincidence. Also suicide doensn't help anyone so please don't do it.

• Hey my name is Noah too what a coincidence.

hiya my dude

Also suicide doensn't help anyone so please don't do it.

alrighty, i'll stray away from suicide then. that's been my plan after all regardless

Nolonius posted: »

Hey my name is Noah too what a coincidence. Also suicide doensn't help anyone so please don't do it.

• didn't think i'd be visiting this thread again so soon but hey hey life fucking sucks. anyway i'm being stalked and there's nothing i can do about it.

to explain, up until 9 months ago, i was friends with a girl for 3 years. i didn't realize until the end, but she was emotionally manipulative, a cheating bitch, fucked over a large number of my friends, ruined an entire group project and then played the victim. i thought i was rid of her, but i just found out that she's been making numerous creepy and disturbing facebook posts about me, messaging a friend of mine about me a lot and now has gone as far as to stalk me on almost all social media.

i could tell her to stop, i could tell her to keep away from me, but here's the problem. she has an army of edgy and genuinely mentally fucked friends who would stop at nothing to completely fuck me over. raid my social media, attack my friends and family, reveal personal information about my face, home address, past and medical problems, etc. and she's done it before. she leaked DMs between me and her and her friends made my life a living hell for 2 weeks. i'm so fucking fed up of this shit, i'm fed up of her fucking drama finding me over and over again. can't i live in peace jesus christ.

• Well for starters no one uses Facebook anymore so you can tell her to get out of that age, it's all about instagram and snapchat now. Secondly I have nothing else to say, I did, but I forgot though.

didn't think i'd be visiting this thread again so soon but hey hey life fucking sucks. anyway i'm being stalked and there's nothing i can do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.