The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• edited July 2017

Well for starters no one uses Facebook anymore so you can tell her to get out of that age

1. 2 billion people use facebook daily
    2. sure let me talk to my actual fucking stalker and tell her to stop using facebook

Secondly I have nothing else to say, I did, but I forgot though.

understandable

(sorry for the extra notification, apparently i don't know how to spell understandable properly)

Melton23 posted: »

Well for starters no one uses Facebook anymore so you can tell her to get out of that age, it's all about instagram and snapchat now. Secondly I have nothing else to say, I did, but I forgot though.

• No one I know uses Facebook anymore, not since 2010-2011. It's not as popular anymore is what I meant.

Well for starters no one uses Facebook anymore so you can tell her to get out of that age * 2 billion people use facebook daily *

• 2 billion people
    not popular

gg

No one I know uses Facebook anymore, not since 2010-2011. It's not as popular anymore is what I meant.

• edited July 2017

Well I was standing up for you but I can see why this person won't leave you alone -.-
    There's also 7 billion people on earth so not even half the population use it.

2 billion people not popular gg

• Good to hear.

Hey my name is Noah too what a coincidence. hiya my dude Also suicide doensn't help anyone so please don't do it. alrighty, i'll stray away from suicide then. that's been my plan after all regardless

• This is too real.

But I can (sadly) think of even worse stuff. like jake paul's youtube channel

• There isn't much you can do about a determined online stalker with a lot of information on you, except to ignore her when you can (and suggest to your friend not to trust anything she says about you). When you can't ignore her, such as when she has persuaded someone new to come harass you, the only thing you can do is respond with complete objective professionalism, hinting that she is "mistaken." Try to make it look like you are the intelligent, calm one. If it doesn't work, let any further responses go to silence in return.

If it escalates into real life, as opposed to being online only, there are other measures available. I suggest speaking with an attorney if that happens.

didn't think i'd be visiting this thread again so soon but hey hey life fucking sucks. anyway i'm being stalked and there's nothing i can do

• [removed]

Well I was standing up for you but I can see why this person won't leave you alone -.- There's also 7 billion people on earth so not even half the population use it.

• And yet again with this site -.- everybody starts on me when Intry to be nice, so I defend myself like a NORMAL person and more people start on me. Gg.

• Fuck thats messed up.

Can you try posting less on certain social media so she gets bored?

I remember you talking about her before just dont talk to her, about her, dont give her anything if you speak to her she will twist your words and tell people you were the bad guy. shes a attention seeking freak eventually her friends will find out.

didn't think i'd be visiting this thread again so soon but hey hey life fucking sucks. anyway i'm being stalked and there's nothing i can do

• What the hell? that's creepy, doesn't she have a life? I would honestly block her, report her for harassment and contact Facebook moderators. If she sends you any abusive messages or threats, keep them on file but don't reply. Show the police.

Sorry you're going through this :\ I hope she leaves you alone soon.

• Keep in mind that lots of people don't even have internet..

Well I was standing up for you but I can see why this person won't leave you alone -.- There's also 7 billion people on earth so not even half the population use it.

• Yeah, that too.

Keep in mind that lots of people don't even have internet..

• Really Melton? :joy:

There's a magical remedy... and it's called love and also asking somebody why they should not be banned and/or flagged before doing so, thanks.

• Yeah, probably, just let me figure out what I was trying to say...

Really Melton?

• :joy:

Yeah, probably, just let me figure out what I was trying to say...

• Okay, I figured out what I was going for now :3

• And you meant? :joy:

Okay, I figured out what I was going for now

• edited July 2017

• edited July 2017

''

• Nothing too important.

And you meant?

• edited July 2017

Oh no called narcissistic personality disorder what they can't control they must destroy

I had deal with this for year in college I have ex in my class

She will take advantage of any kindness and exploit any insecurity you have.

You only have one choice be her bitch or she will destroy you.

Now if stand up to it get ready for hell.

I had army's of dudes wanting to impress her so always looking to fight me or criticise me. Lucky I do boxing so never stood a chance.

She always act different around other people so be impossible to get any support for the abuse ur going to get they never believe u.

She try turn all ur friends against u and get.people to spy on you beware of fake friends. Get you isolated and weak

She never attack u directly only through others so be impossible to stop it.

I was in office over 20 times in year over her trying get me kicked out. When she realised I had answer for everything she said she started going in the teachers alone to make sure I never get to respond.

99% dudes will always believe pretty girl not matter what she says and would kill to impress her so be prepared.

Walking through halls getting nasty looks and hatred off people you never met.

Once they found out my ankle was sore they try to attack my ankle everyday.

She bring up stuff u did years ago and pretend only yesterday any message will be screenshot to be taken out of context

They purposely mock, attack and belittle you for response once you respond they pretend be the victim and only share what you did

Wanna beat this have not react everything is built around your response.

Pretend none of this bothers you always have a smile andon have fun

They look to make you miserable when they fail makes them miserable

I completely cut contact and block her and anyone who attacks because of hera need trustworthy friends.

Concentrate on ur grades, family and.close friends concetrate on making your life a success ignore toxic people

• :D

The hell's a speaker? EDIT: oh shit, my computer speaker? Took me a few days to figure that one out but yeah, thanks

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

So, I have been wrestling with something for a couple of months. I cant concentrate on my lessons. This is gonna be the third year of my university but this somestr I failed 3 lessons and I failed 1 lesson as well from the past. My family paid hardly the school pay and I feel so bad because of it. But I dont get along with the system and I dont like the teachers as well. I didnt follow the leasons regularly so thats why I failed 3 lessons. Also I have to be prepared for my internship but I am taking summer school and I am working at the same time so I barely can create a time for it. How can I earn my concentrate its really messing with me. I need to find a solution for it.

• I would honestly block her, report her for harassment and contact Facebook moderators.

i did that months ago, i don't use facebook anymore, the only reason i know of this crazy shit she's doing is because my friend uses facebook and sees this shit, as well as there being genuine evidence of her making all sorts of accounts to follow me closely on youtube, twitter, etc. she hasn't even sent anything abusive, she's just obsessed with me in some kind of twisted romantic way.

What the hell? that's creepy, doesn't she have a life? I would honestly block her, report her for harassment and contact Facebook moderators

• if you speak to her she will twist your words and tell people you were the bad guy. shes a attention seeking freak eventually her friends will find out.

i know this, as i said she's done this before. as for talking to her, i don't. the only reason i know she's doing any of this is due to a friend telling me what kinds of shit she's been doing.

Fuck thats messed up. Can you try posting less on certain social media so she gets bored? I remember you talking about her before just

• (and suggest to your friend not to trust anything she says about you)

oh all of my friends know damn well about how manipulative and disgusting she is, especially the guy who told me about what she's been saying. they're on my side, which is why i'm fearful they'll be attacked and assaulted by her friends if worse comes to worst.

WarpSpeed posted: »

There isn't much you can do about a determined online stalker with a lot of information on you, except to ignore her when you can (and sugge

• my friend uses facebook and sees this shit

That's rough. maybe if it really bothers you, you could tell them not to keep you informed anymore.

As for the multiple accounts thing, the only thing you could really do is block them as they come. Hopefully she'll give up eventually once she realizes she's not getting through to you. Maybe look into having their IP blocked?

I would honestly block her, report her for harassment and contact Facebook moderators. i did that months ago, i don't use facebook a

• maybe if it really bothers you, you could tell them not to keep you informed anymore.

i think it'd probably bother me more if my best friend didn't inform me when crazy stalker bitches are trying to manipulate her way back into my life just to fuck me over again honestly.

As for the multiple accounts thing, the only thing you could really do is block them as they come. Hopefully she'll give up eventually once she realizes she's not getting through to you.

hopefully.

my friend uses facebook and sees this shit That's rough. maybe if it really bothers you, you could tell them not to keep you informe

• God this post makes me angry, what a creepy psycho bitch.

If she and her friends are already making your life hell it might not hurt to try to ask why she is doing this to you and ask her to stop as politely as possible, It's a long shot but it's better than doing nothing and letting her continue to stalk and harass you.

If that doesn't work then you could simply block her and her friends and try to ignore their shitty drama as much as possible until they leave you alone. It sounds like she enjoys causing drama so not giving her a reaction could cause her to get bored and move on to someone else.

• If she and her friends are already making your life hell it might not hurt to try to ask why she is doing this to you and ask her to stop as politely as possible

she isn't harassing me nor has she sent her friends to, she's just done it before and will do it again if she gets the chance. for now all she's doing is stalking me.

If that doesn't work then you could simply block her and her friends and try to ignore their shitty drama as much as possible until they leave you alone.

i explained this above but i can say it again, i don't have her friended on ANY social media. i have no contact with her at all. the only reason i know about what she's doing is due to my friend letting me know, she's stalking me, it's a one way thing.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

God this post makes me angry, what a creepy psycho bitch. If she and her friends are already making your life hell it might not hurt to t

• Oh okay, well if she's stalking you because she likes you then confronting her might work, that is if you think she like you enough to respect your wishes. However since there's already bad blood between you two theres the possibility that she'll take any confrontation as an attack, which is exasperated by the fact that she seems pretty mentally unstable.

If I were you I'd take the risk and tell her. Maybe tell her how your friend has been telling you about her stalking behavior and how it's making you uncomfortable. Try to be as polite and respectful as you can.

If that doesn't work then the best thing to do is to continue to ignore her. Sorry you're going through all this stupid drama man :/

If she and her friends are already making your life hell it might not hurt to try to ask why she is doing this to you and ask her to stop as

• well if she's stalking you because she likes you then confronting her might work

uhhh, i'd rather not...

However since there's already bad blood between you two theres the possibility that she'll take any confrontation as an attack, which is exasperated by the fact that she seems pretty mentally unstable.

that's why i'd rather not

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Oh okay, well if she's stalking you because she likes you then confronting her might work, that is if you think she like you enough to respe

• Sounds weird but build a sort of psychic wall around yourself

I feel like a freaky witch for suggesting but spells can feel cleansing pm me if you want

if you speak to her she will twist your words and tell people you were the bad guy. shes a attention seeking freak eventually her friends wi

• I quit my job today.

As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't deal with (Betty) anymore. As we were closing up the store, she started screaming at me and calling me names. Apparently someone had told her that I had been upset with (Emily) because Emily tried justifying the mean things Betty did to me. She then told me that ever since I joined "her" workplace (I'm sorry, I didnt know this was YOUR company, bitch) there's been nothing but drama. But that's not true, because Betty has caused like 2 other girls to quit suddenly before me because she was a cunt to them.

I'm just done. I'm sending in my letter of resignation tomorrow and washing my hands of it. I'm still going to remain friends with some of the girls on social media because not all of them were bitches.

• That's so fucked up. They're going to catch up as to why people are quitting, and hopefully fire her. Everyone has their limits and surrounding yourself with more positive people is the right thing to do. Keep us updated as to how you're getting along, or if you need any help.

I quit my job today. As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't deal with (Betty) anymore. As we were closing up the store, she started scre

• edited July 2017

I feel guilty because I left at a pretty bad time, but at the end of the day my mental health is more important. And it's been getting progressively worse ever since I started working with her. i shouldn't have to deal with that. If she wants to act like a teenage brat, she's going to have to act that way without me there.

Keep us updated as to how you're getting along, or if you need any help

I will, definitely. I'm leaving town for 3 months in about two weeks so honestly, I don't feel like I'm missing much. In November it'll be a brand new start for me with school and everything :)

That's so fucked up. They're going to catch up as to why people are quitting, and hopefully fire her. Everyone has their limits and surround

• i shouldn't have to deal with that. If she wants to act like a teenage brat, she's going to have to act that way without me there.

Definitely. Although varying on other people, in my experiences its best not confronting a explosive person like that. They are truly not worth your time as they do not listen to reason. Its good that you have a plan for the future, hoping for the best.

I feel guilty because I left at a pretty bad time, but at the end of the day my mental health is more important. And it's been getting progr

• I think my parents are really neurotic. They would take something like a haircut way too seriously, like disown me seriously. I lost track of time and went out with my mates the day I told them I'd get a haircut, I didn't go get it cut and they had the biggest hissy fits ever. Over sensitive on almost everything, ignorance on a particular field they are unaware of brings arguments easily. If I was to suddenly fall ill when they planned to go out somewhere they'd take all their anger out on me, or just cancel whatever they'd be doing that day, just because I'd be lacking in their time schedule. I don't really understand it, I rarely have a moment where I can just genuinely chill with them and some argument doesn't erupt. The hate we have for ourselves outweighs the hate we have for each other, which isn't saying much really. Another post about my parents in just a couple of days, maybe I'm just being too harsh. what do you guys think?

• edited July 2017

Hey, that stuff shouldn't be taken lightly and you should report it to the police.
    Everyone has the right to feel safe.

EDIT: There's a nice browser add-on called Blur, and the free version gives you masked emails.
    https://www.abine.com/index.html
    You might wanna check that out.
    I wish the best to you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.