Season 2 Prince lawrence?

So... Telltale will remember to bring him into this season?
Im guessing if they do they ll just put in an option to tell him about the thing with Nerissa in episode 5 or not and if you do having him get to the conclusion that Nerissa is faith in glamour and he ll leave to look for her .

Comments

• It could have been the other way around too, Nerissa as Faith in the beginning.. but I read that they want to leave the ending a mystery. Seeing Lawrence in season 2 would make me happy though.

• Telltale has already confirmed that we wont know the answer about Faith/Nerissa, so if Lawrence does appear, expect the opening to show Bigby not actually find out himself either.

• Dude, then what's the point of a sequel? The first season ended on a good note. Skip.

Poogers555 posted: »

Telltale has already confirmed that we wont know the answer about Faith/Nerissa, so if Lawrence does appear, expect the opening to show Bigby not actually find out himself either.

• Its not like Telltale can do much with making an entire second season about Faith/Nerrisa, 5 episodes with the plot being "yo was that Nerrisa or Faith" would just be boring.

ScootyZ posted: »

Dude, then what's the point of a sequel? The first season ended on a good note. Skip.

• He will hang himself for being alone and losing Faith like Jane in ANF. CALLING IT!!!!

• Considering his role in the first season if he lives is minimal at best, I doubt he'll appear. And I'm fine with that. He wasn't a very important character anyway and the new season will be tackling a new investigation.

• Then it will get the ANF treatment, just that the MC is still clem.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its not like Telltale can do much with making an entire second season about Faith/Nerrisa, 5 episodes with the plot being "yo was that Nerrisa or Faith" would just be boring.

• atleast it would be in character.

AronDracula posted: »

He will hang himself for being alone and losing Faith like Jane in ANF. CALLING IT!!!!

• I want more badass characters like Bloody Mary

Sign in to comment in this discussion.