What Made The Wolf Among Us?(participation)

edited August 2017 in The Wolf Among Us

Some of you may know me from Youtube as SIF.
I have a Youtube channel mostly dedicated to Telltale games and im pretty proud of my results with the channel.

Channel name is SIFmasry on Youtube (lool i know shameless plug haha)

The video is about what made TWAU so well regarded and what key features youd like to have , whether it was how bigby was able to abuse his power or his special connections with snow- I'd like you to post a comment for me to potentially feature in my video.
Thanks telltale community :D

Comments

• edited August 2017

Well, generally, TWAU has lead to a huge success because of the terrific atmosphere and characters. I personally love how the game involves a gritty, noir detective story that has tons of surprises. The visuals of the game are brilliant. But, above all, fables. These are characters that you interact with throughout the game. You bind a friendship with them and a relationship with not many, but Snow. +There will always be OTP's, though. Everybody knows the story of Snow White, or Beauty and the Beast, or the Big Bad Wolf. Many of us grew up with those fairy tales. To be able to socialize with these familiar characters and see them in a different perspective where the game puts a unique twist on them is really cool. We get to see what they "really are like". We got some of our questions asked; "Is Snow White nice?", or Is the so called "Big Bad Wolf" scary as a person too? The reimagining of these iconic characters now living in a rundown community in New York City makes experiencing Fabletown exciting and fun. The game allows some interesting character development.
    I also liked the whole idea of the choices you could make in the game. Instead of affecting the story with your decisions, it was more about how you shaped Bigby. The characters in the game obviously saw you differently, depending on what choices you picked that could've been positive towards them or not, but I found that you could decide for yourself what "your" Bigby showed.

Alright, hopefully I clarified some things. I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of things though. I tried to write this as SHORT as possible.

• Really great message :) will be including this in my video :D

Marcu-S posted: »

Well, generally, TWAU has lead to a huge success because of the terrific atmosphere and characters. I personally love how the game involves

Sign in to comment in this discussion.