How will you play Bigby in Season 2?

My Bigby in Season 1, was trying to be a good guy and atoning for his past. He would refrain from being violent and try to be diplomatic as much as possible. However I think after the events of Season 1, depending on who and what he is going to face, my Bigby will be darker, rougher and more heavy-handed in his approach to deal with his enemies. However he still cares greatly for those he consider friends and still maintain his reasonable approach to people.

Comments

• edited August 2017

I always play Bigby as a ruthless badge abusing mofo who gets the job done by all means he deems necessary, beats up people to get information and kills suspects when he feels like it. He has no one whatsoever whom he would consider an authority, or having enough power to prevent him from getting his way for that matter, and has his own twisted view of justice. I'll stick to this character in Season 2, because I enjoy this playstyle too much.

• edited July 2017

My Bigby was a good guy. He cared deeply for Snow and his friends and at the same time - though he had nothing against punching someone if neceessary - he was trying really hard to avoid violency towards those who weren't real danger to the Fabletown (also, he broke Crane's nose).

And I think I'll stick with that Bigby. I just like him that way.

• I enjoyed telling everyone to fuck off. Will continue doing that.

• enter image description here

Tolispro posted: »

I enjoyed telling everyone to fuck off. Will continue doing that.

• edited July 2017

I will play him in all 3 ways (as I did in first season)

• I will make them fear me! - be mean to everyone except Snow (be/act caring towards her), swear a lot, beat the heck out of my enemies and anyone who offends me, and kill as many of my enemies as possible, and last of all be unforgiving and ruthless
    • The nice Wolf - be nice to everybody, and care deeply for Snow, stand up for my (Bigby's) friends, and kill no one, not even my enemies (lock them up, but no killing)
    • Defender of Fabletown - balance between above two approaches, care deeply for Snow, stick to Fabletown rules and follow Snow's orders, and looks out for everyone who is not a criminal - lock all bad guys up unless they are unrepentant @#$#$% (e.g. with Crooked Man, at first I decided to lock him up, but then he tried to choke me, so I threw him down the Witching Well)
  • Even Bufkin? You monster.

Tolispro posted: »

I enjoyed telling everyone to fuck off. Will continue doing that.

• I always play as the good guy because I like being liked. Except for when the person I am talking to really gets on my nerves, like Crane.

• I always liked the phrase "sensitive badass." There's something incredibly fun about playing Bigby as a guy who can gently take a willow beetle from TJ one minute, and rip a man's arm clean out of its socket the next.

Come to think of it, I hope TJ comes back somehow. He's the sort of character who could have easily turned into somebody like Gabe, but he didn't. I'm not sure why.

• I always tried to play Bigby one of 2 ways:

Either how I personally would react to his scenarios and conversations

OR (more difficultly)

Try and play Bigby as closely to his comic counterpart as possible (which is kinda tough in S1)

• I'll play exactly as i did in the first season: a good guy, someone who cares about all the fables, a firm believer in the law and due process, exactly like he is in the comics.

• My Bigby going to be a dick to everyone even to Snow fuck that bitch (I suppose Bigby already does that)
    He's going to rip his enemys apart, like I play him in S1.

• Sometimes I want to be the good guy but playing Bigby ruthless is so much more fun. Like I love that final scene if you just brought the Crooked Man's body. I love the dialogue when everyone turns on him. "You should be thanking me. This is all over because of what I did!" I so enjoy it because he's ruthless but he's doing it for Fabletown so he gets pissed when they harass him for it.

• Did the same thing with the crooked man. Was struggling to choose between locking him up or chucking him down the witching well and then just when I thought I'd decided I was gonna lock him up he pulled that crap.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

I will play him in all 3 ways (as I did in first season) * I will make them fear me! - be mean to everyone except Snow (be/act caring t

• I will make sure to click many [hit him]s, "fuck off"s, and [glass him]s.

• I played him as a good guy, initially. Other times I replayed the game I have to say that it's so much more fun to embrace the inner wolf. I think it is best to try and balance them. I think it can be summed up like this: Just don't vex Bigby, then you'll be fine.

• edited July 2017

Aggressive as always

• I always play as good guys in TTG. No idea why, but I just can't see myself doing anything else.

• even to Snow fuck that bitch (I suppose Bigby already does that)

Lol, comics reference XD

BigGazMan posted: »

My Bigby going to be a dick to everyone even to Snow fuck that bitch (I suppose Bigby already does that) He's going to rip his enemys apart, like I play him in S1.

• I'll be a reasonable bad motherfucker.

• just like in season 1 a mix of being Nice with some asshole options in between.

• I have to admit, there's something hilarious about playing Bigby as a total raging asshole. Giving Beast the silent treatment when you first meet him is funny as hell.

• I played my Bigby as a Noir Superhero who was generally kind and respectful to all and practiced a general no-kill policy as his way of atoning for his past and serving his role as sheriff, so I imagine I'll try and still play him that way next season if I can.

• I'll play him as an asshole like in S1. I want my Bigby to be feared so everyone won't mess with him. The only person he's nice to is Snow, that's it.

• I try to play him like his comic counterpart.

• Big and Bad.

• Telltale had better writers back then

I always liked the phrase "sensitive badass." There's something incredibly fun about playing Bigby as a guy who can gently take a willow bee

• I was trying to go a scumbag route, but I felt so bad when I told Bufkin to fuck off, that I couldn't continue. He looked so sad!

KCohere posted: »

Even Bufkin? You monster.

• My Bigby is going to be the same and that is being the Bad Cop. I always loved playing the bad cop in Wolf among us and that's what made the game enjoyable for me.

• I'm not entirely sure, but any chance I can make Bigby crack a joke, be sarcastic, and be a smart ass.... Yeah that. I mean sure maybe he's nice or maybe he's bad, but he has to be the three above.

• I'm always killing everyone who gets in my way. I killed both Tweedle Dum and Crooked Man. Also, I'm never listening to Snow because she is bossing me around like a bitch.

• edited August 2017

Not even TJ?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I'll play him as an asshole like in S1. I want my Bigby to be feared so everyone won't mess with him. The only person he's nice to is Snow, that's it.

• edited August 2017

BIGBY: Snow, I'm ditching ya. Bloody Mary is fucking unbelievable in the sack. You never had a chance in hell.
    SNOW: You can't do that! It's not in continuity!
    BIGBY: [GLASS CONTINUITY]

AronDracula posted: »

I'm always killing everyone who gets in my way. I killed both Tweedle Dum and Crooked Man. Also, I'm never listening to Snow because she is bossing me around like a bitch.

• edited August 2017

I always play a make-a-choice games twice. Just like I do with the Infamous games.

1st gameplay: be good
    2nd gameplay: be bad
    3rd gameplay: be quiet whenever I can, do a little of both options.

Or you know, maybe just
    enter image description here

• I was nice to TJ too but was an asshole to Toad.

In a way, I basically told TJ to never be like his Dad or I'd threat him like shit too.

Not even TJ?

• Try going the scumbag route with Flycatcher... Not cool :(

I was trying to go a scumbag route, but I felt so bad when I told Bufkin to fuck off, that I couldn't continue. He looked so sad!

• Giving Beast the silent treatment when you first meet him is funny as hell.

Bigby stands still as the elevator doors close

Annoyed, Beast says "Motherfucker..."

XD

I have to admit, there's something hilarious about playing Bigby as a total raging asshole. Giving Beast the silent treatment when you first meet him is funny as hell.

• Snow, I'm ditching ya. Bloody Mary is fucking unbelievable in the sack.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :P

BIGBY: Snow, I'm ditching ya. Bloody Mary is fucking unbelievable in the sack. You never had a chance in hell. SNOW: You can't do that! It's not in continuity! BIGBY: [GLASS CONTINUITY]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.