Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• what?

TheDerpGod posted: »

If you do a certain things of choices with Clem than the guy will show up give do stuff.

• What?

If you do a certain things of choices with Clem than the guy will show up give do stuff.

• I'm guessing this is about Alvin with the bandages and juice-box.

• Oh yeah, I do remember seeing that and wondering why the heck they'd include that--emphasized with him raising eyebrow as well. :lol:

in s2e3 when troy kicks you to wake you up, if you say "don't kick me" a little detail will come up that says "(?) troy might remember that." which is really funny to me.

• I think it's also s2e3 around that scenes there is a supposed to be a dialogue of clem saying "god dammit" but that didnt make it in the game.

in s2e3 when troy kicks you to wake you up, if you say "don't kick me" a little detail will come up that says "(?) troy might remember that." which is really funny to me.

• Most likely related to the Russians.

DabigRG posted: »

There's unused ''Next Time On TWD'' scene in Episode 3, in which Jane says ''Someone's watching us''.

• Most likely, though I also kinda get the vibe it could've been referring to Sarah at one point if the rest of that segment is any indication.

Most likely related to the Russians.

• No, can do in season first

I'm guessing this is about Alvin with the bandages and juice-box.

• One important detail is that Javier could have saved Kenny from the wreck, had he been with them.

While Kenny distracted the walkers from AJ and Clem, Javi could have distracted the walkers from Kenny and made quick work of them with his bat.

• edited August 2017

The deepest lore.

Good thing he wasn't there.

One important detail is that Javier could have saved Kenny from the wreck, had he been with them. While Kenny distracted the walk

• Ugh I honestly hate this. Not your detail... your detail is fine, but the whole situation in general.

There were, what, 7 walkers there around Clem and Kenny?

The end of season 3 clementine took out 3 walkers on the bridge easy. And no, not with a gun, but with a knife. She took three down in less than 5 seconds.

You're telling me that with AJ safe in that car that has the windows rolled up, Clementine didn't have ANY knife or ANY gun on her to just... take out the walkers? I swear she went from the mostly capable Clem from season 2 who could take out walkers with knives and guns, to the defenseless and incapable Clem she was in s1. It's so fucking random and ridiculous. She saves Javy HOW MANY times in s3? He was able to take out a couple walkers with a bat but she isn't capable to take out a couple walkers to save Kenny? So fucking stupid.

One important detail is that Javier could have saved Kenny from the wreck, had he been with them. While Kenny distracted the walk

• The end of season 3 clementine took out 3 walkers on the bridge easy. And no, not with a gun, but with a knife. She took three down in less than 5 seconds.

Um, it was a machete--Luke's, to be exact. And she used her axe from earlier, that, and the unstable terrain to her advantage to deal with them while Luke and the other walker were stuck below the bridge.

Kenny, on the other hand, was a sitting duck in the middle of the road with apparently no weapons immediately within reach and AJ still inside the car.

She saves Javy HOW MANY times in s3? He was able to take out a couple walkers with a bat but she isn't capable to take out a couple walkers to save Kenny? So fucking stupid.

Technically, about four times with some considerable discrepancies.

Ugh I honestly hate this. Not your detail... your detail is fine, but the whole situation in general. There were, what, 7 walkers there

• End of season 3, not season 2. She used a knife.

The end of season 3 clementine took out 3 walkers on the bridge easy. And no, not with a gun, but with a knife. She took three down in less

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2017

You're telling me that with AJ safe in that car that has the windows rolled up

In all fairness, given the series' tendency to make walkers super strong at certain points, they probably would have torn through that window like tissue paper. I mean, how many locked metal/steel doors and barricaded windows have they broken through, again? How many ribcages have they split open in 2 seconds flat?

Ugh I honestly hate this. Not your detail... your detail is fine, but the whole situation in general. There were, what, 7 walkers there

• edited August 2017

Oh, my bad. It still somewhat applies, though.

Plus, one of those is determinant while another should've been determinant at that point and was pretty much under his control anyway considering she interfered with time to spare.

End of season 3, not season 2. She used a knife.

• enter image description here

enter image description here

There's unused ''Next Time On TWD'' scene in Episode 3, in which Jane says ''Someone's watching us''.

• Hey man idk Aj was in danger dog, like SHIT homie, could you imagine if Clem started killing walkers??? one of those skinny weak ass zombies might have broke the window and killed AJ MAN LIKE GOSH :joy:

• edited August 2017

My problem....?
    The damn bugs in this system! Seriously dude, I can't take this crap anymore with it saying I'm logged out when I'm not, and then not letting me access my profile unless I go through the forums first to click on my own post. Oh, and the feeds being limited to like most recent 10 replies or something when there used to be an option to scroll for all of them.

I'd say I'm sorry for not replying to you quickly anymore, but this shit ain't my fault.

And there you have it, I'm suffering, and misery loves company.

What is your problem, man?

• Your images are all broken for me, cept the "very angry" one, so not really sure what this post is about

• That doesn't jive.

Most likely, though I also kinda get the vibe it could've been referring to Sarah at one point if the rest of that segment is any indication.

• Who went through these? You? You got this on PC?

• Trying to decipher what you just said

• Dude it can be easier if you can try do to it too with me.

Vanzam posted: »

Trying to decipher what you just said

• please stop

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey man idk Aj was in danger dog, like SHIT homie, could you imagine if Clem started killing walkers??? one of those skinny weak ass zombies might have broke the window and killed AJ MAN LIKE GOSH

• I mean, how many locked metal/steel doors and barricaded windows have they broken through, again?

One walker wouldn't be able to do that, but maybe several of them, maybe a dozen. Don't forget they're just bone and rotting flesh. People have a hard fighting them off because it's all their body weight on top of you.

How many ribcages have they split open in 2 seconds flat?

I don't think I've seen a walker rip open someone's rib cage before. Yes they've ripped open stomachs, but never their chest.

Deltino posted: »

You're telling me that with AJ safe in that car that has the windows rolled up In all fairness, given the series' tendency to make w

• enter image description here

I feel your pain, I am not a fan of the uptades, either. We can't even see our 25 last comments... It sucks.

Though, I think DabigRG asked you what is your problem with Kate.

Louche posted: »

My problem....? The damn bugs in this system! Seriously dude, I can't take this crap anymore with it saying I'm logged out when I'm not, an

• Javi is in good company

• Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

The Michonne Miniseries

• It's always related to the Russians.

Most likely related to the Russians.

• Literally their every post, Vanzam.

Vanzam posted: »

Trying to decipher what you just said

• LOL, um. That's true.

I forget it exists unless someone brings it up and I'm one of the people who discussed it the most.

Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead The Michonne Miniseries

• It's a pity, really.

LOL, um. That's true. I forget it exists unless someone brings it up and I'm one of the people who discussed it the most.

• edited August 2017

I can give the Michonne mini-series some credit, it does have it's moments in spite of its shortcomings.

I appreciated Norma as a character. She was how I felt that Carver should have behaved in Season 2. Someone who is by no means a nice and overly-tolerant person, but not someone who can't be reasonable or is outright sadistic and thuggish, to the point where it's hard to believe that their lackeys didn't put a bullet in their heads sooner once they've had enough of their tyranny.

Even if it had ended in an anti-climatic fashion, I also did like the idea of Michonne being roped up into someone else's problems and had ended up being mistaken for being a part of the recent thefts in Monroe, which would have been more poignant if there was a possibility of exploring Monroe and choosing to side with Norma and against Sam.

It's a pity, really.

• I agree. I enjoyed the mini-series, especially the villains Norma and Randall.

I guess the only reason why people won't talk about is because it had nothing to do with the past seasons besides being in the same universe.

If you ever read the comics or watch the show, then i figure you'd have a good time playing the mini-series because it's about Michonne. For those who haven't read or watched neither, then they didn't enjoy it.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I can give the Michonne mini-series some credit, it does have it's moments in spite of its shortcomings. I appreciated Norma as a charact

• Characters were good. But nah.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I can give the Michonne mini-series some credit, it does have it's moments in spite of its shortcomings. I appreciated Norma as a charact

• Thanks.
    But only the feed thing could be considered an update, and that would be a damn stupid one at that.
    The other things are definitely bugs. They have to be.

Though, I think DabigRG asked you what is your problem with Kate.

I know he did, but I've told him before quite simply what my problem with her was. So I'm venting instead.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I feel your pain, I am not a fan of the uptades, either. We can't even see our 25 last comments... It sucks. Though, I think DabigRG asked you what is your problem with Kate.

• Alright dude, we get it. It's kind of a stretch.

Dan10 posted: »

It's never too late to start an argument....also just because he is an engineer doesn't mean he feddled around with turbines. Besides, it's as if it's that hard. It's just putting a key into a keyhole.......................

• Thanks.
    But only the feed thing could be considered an update, and that would be a damn stupid one at that.
    The other things are definitely bugs. They have to be.

You're welcome! :)
    Agreed. I hate how they limited the feed, too. One day I had 16 notifications and got annoyed when I couldn't see them all. The avatars are really nice, though!
    I think these are bugs, too. Let's hope it's temporarily.

I know he did, but I've told him before quite simply what my problem with her was. So I'm venting instead.

I see. =) I assume she is your most hated character in this season?

Thanks. But only the feed thing could be considered an update, and that would be a damn stupid one at that. The other things are definite

• Continue...

That doesn't jive.

• DA RUSSIANS ARE COMING! DA RUSSKIEZ ARE CUMING!

It's always related to the Russians.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.