Who did you bring with you

I chose to bring nurm, I did it because I like nurm and still we can back for Luna, and also jack isn't frustrated about it so I think it is the better choice. That choice is messed up I was so frustrated that they made this a choice

Comments

• That choice was so hard they are both my favorite characters but I ended up bringing Nerm just cause I thought he would be more useful than a Lama.

• I already lost one animal character in season one when Reuben died. There was no way I was leaving Lluna behind. I had Nurm stay behind in the cell.

• I left Lluna behind, as I like Nurm more and Jack's lost half his friends. (Vos and Sammy).

• Lluna. Not because I like her, but I need her for leverage for Stella.

• I brought Lluna because Nurm volunteered to stay so I thought he wouldn't mind that much and because I promised Stella that I would take care of Lluna

• edited September 2017

It was a very hard one, I choosed Lluna bucuse I promised stella said take care of Lluna and Nerm volunteered .

• I brought Nurm as i thought he could be a bit more useful in a fight.

• Brought Nurm because I hate Lluna with a burning passion. Just like I hated Reuben in season 1. I can't stand animal characters in these kinds of games.

• Nurm wanted to stay, and Stella told me she has my back and to keep Lluna safe. So i brought Lluna, pretty easy choice for me.

• It was a tough choice but I liked it because of that. I genuinely didn't want to leave either one behind but I choose to bring Lluna with me because Nurm volunteered. I just hope he stays safe :(

• Your username explains it

AnimalBoy posted: »

I already lost one animal character in season one when Reuben died. There was no way I was leaving Lluna behind. I had Nurm stay behind in the cell.

• 1st time: Nerm
    2nd time: Lluna
    Gotta admit, their both useful.

• I brought Luna but can we please talk about the huge gaping plothole that is the pressure plate system. We had to leave someone behind to keep one of the plates pressed down yet somehow Prisoner X "stretches her legs" and attempts to escape every so often, clearly not leaving any pressed down.

Also Minecraft logic is that if a pressure plate is stepped on, it ignites TnT, not the other way around.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I brought Lluna with me because I didn't trust her to keep the plate pressed down :joy:

• I left Lluna behind, I'm so sad right now ;(

• Left Lluna. Wasn't nice to Stella, chose not to work with her. Therefore I will not give her Lluna. Plus Jack had already lost Sammy and Vos... why would I just leave his last and currently only friend? I like Lluna, buuuut... I face the facts.

• Maybe they just added that right after her recent escape,

BroKenny posted: »

I brought Luna but can we please talk about the huge gaping plothole that is the pressure plate system. We had to leave someone behind to ke

• Now thinking about it I wonder if she is aware that the trap will explode if she steps out

I brought Lluna with me because I didn't trust her to keep the plate pressed down

• Well the pressure plates are holding the pistons from moving the blocks not making the tnt explode. If someone steps off the sticky piston the obsidian (or whatever block it is) will move and the tnt will collide with the lava. But yeah the plot hole pissed me off that’s all I could think about that episode after the choice maybe Xara just has some of that admin jerk in her still.

BroKenny posted: »

I brought Luna but can we please talk about the huge gaping plothole that is the pressure plate system. We had to leave someone behind to ke

• I thought that didn't have to happen because. BREAK THE DARN TNT ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS LAVA FALL YOU CAN ESCAPE QUICK ENOUGH!

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well the pressure plates are holding the pistons from moving the blocks not making the tnt explode. If someone steps off the sticky piston t

• edited September 2017

Actually...

I will always save women, children and pets over anyone else though.

Your username explains it

• edited October 2017

I know, they could have taken the tnt

I thought that didn't have to happen because. BREAK THE DARN TNT ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS LAVA FALL YOU CAN ESCAPE QUICK ENOUGH!

• They had mining fatigue

I know, they could have taken the tnt

• It was a super difficult choice for me. Jack was in really bad shape- I sent him to get the Clock in the previous episode, so he became Romeo's 'champion'- and he needed Nurm, but Nurm volunteered to stay behind and insisted I take Luna, also Stella promised she had my back and asked me to take care of her.

In the end, I brought Nurm with me, he's a human for one, and Jack needed him for two. I really hope I can come back and get Luna, and I'm not sure how possible that will be, but I feel like I'll get to. I just don't know what I'm going to tell Stella.

• Brought Lluna. Simply because I cannot leave an animal like that. I couldn't throw down the cat to Cassie Rose last season, and I couldn't leave Lluna. And seeing Lluna fight in the maze, makes me regret nothing. I eill come back for Nurm though, mark my words.

• After the warden was killed rob managed to pick up the tnt so I doubt that’s the reason

Tekano posted: »

They had mining fatigue

• Nurm can fight but Lluna cant xd

• Lluna is actually a really good fighter. As proven when you take her with you.

Radek_Bey posted: »

Nurm can fight but Lluna cant xd

• She can fight.

Radek_Bey posted: »

Nurm can fight but Lluna cant xd

• You can still pick up blocks, but you cant break them

After the warden was killed rob managed to pick up the tnt so I doubt that’s the reason

• They could have put Zara's straight jacket on a pressure plate they didn't have to leave someone.

• That is not how Minecraft works

They could have put Zara's straight jacket on a pressure plate they didn't have to leave someone.

• Yeah but but this is Minecraft Story mode I don't think players and drop kick golems but...the do and plus people drop items on pressure plates to hold them down all the time so it's not impossible

That is not how Minecraft works

• i choose nurm because he's a whole person LIuna is just a lama and plus i like villagers better that just my opinion my is not insignificant and so is not yours

• What about wool in Oxblood cell?

Tekano posted: »

You can still pick up blocks, but you cant break them

• Not on stone pressure plates. That gotta be an animal or a human I'm pretty sure.

Yeah but but this is Minecraft Story mode I don't think players and drop kick golems but...the do and plus people drop items on pressure plates to hold them down all the time so it's not impossible

• So animals aren't worth as much as any person in this world? Just curious.

Doghouse911 posted: »

i choose nurm because he's a whole person LIuna is just a lama and plus i like villagers better that just my opinion my is not insignificant and so is not yours

• edited September 2017

I think Jesse states in the episode that dropping an item on these pressure plates won't work. I seem to recall her doing so in my playthrough.

Yeah but but this is Minecraft Story mode I don't think players and drop kick golems but...the do and plus people drop items on pressure plates to hold them down all the time so it's not impossible

• I think all of them are mistakes in writing the story...

Linkyop posted: »

What about wool in Oxblood cell?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.