Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• LUKAS STOP STEALING PETRA'S QUOTES

Oh boy.

• I thought that too! I mean it’s seems so likely to happen

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Guys, I was thinking, I think I understood what will happen to Romeo when his admin energy is taken away in episode 5. After the credits, wh

• i was looking at the ep 5 description, and it said that the world may never be the same again. i’m thinking since romeo made the world, when we take away his power, everything he made will go away, and the world will be a super flat again?

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Guys, I was thinking, I think I understood what will happen to Romeo when his admin energy is taken away in episode 5. After the credits, wh

• Oof is what your dad said

SarniX posted: »

oof that’s a roast.

• Same bro

Im_a_dog posted: »

So I'm waiting for the episode here and then I remember that I only have less than a dollar in my wallet

• Eric says he doesn’t know when we’ll get news. But I think we should expect on news tomorrow or Tuesday and hopefully the trailer on Thursday

• Petra better not die.....if she does....

dies

MegaXD posted: »

If Petra dies I am not going to pay for ep 5. It's enough with Reuben's death

• NO HES LOKIE IM LUKAS

MegaXD posted: »

LUKAS STOP STEALING PETRA'S QUOTES

• edited October 2017

No, you're Radar.

L-dog posted: »

NO HES LOKIE IM LUKAS

• edited October 2017

I was so focused on episode 4 that I didn't remember that this friday, Minecraft Story Mode just turned 2 years old since episode 1!

• edited October 2017

While waiting for Episode 4, enjoy this happy little wallpaper.

enter image description here

• that's so cool they look like the real charaters how ddid u do that nice work

BeyondEnder posted: »

• Thanks!

It wasn't that hard to make. The poses were very easy but the lighting was the hardest.
    Also, this was made in Cinema 4D.

vickytonner posted: »

that's so cool they look like the real charaters how ddid u do that nice work

• its really good could u do one of all the youtbers and cassie, winslow and the white punkin from episode 6

Thanks! It wasn't that hard to make. The poses were very easy but the lighting was the hardest. Also, this was made in Cinema 4D.

• Well done.

• If we are to get the episode on the 24th I expect news by a least Thursday. But I wonder since “around Halloween” could also be November do they want this series to finish after guardians seeing as guardians started in April.

• The trailer will drop on Thursday.

Creeper1846 posted: »

If we are to get the episode on the 24th I expect news by a least Thursday. But I wonder since “around Halloween” could also be November do they want this series to finish after guardians seeing as guardians started in April.

• Axel sits very strange. :D Great job, but I would gladly take the versions with all the characters standing up.

• I only have the rigs of these characters, sorry ;P

its really good could u do one of all the youtbers and cassie, winslow and the white punkin from episode 6

• Thank you!

Well done.

• edited October 2017

I made him sit down on purpose, so when someone asks why he's sitting, I could just say "Cuz he fat"

Edit: Screw it. Just for you https://imgur.com/iW1Ngjt <3

Linkyop posted: »

Axel sits very strange. Great job, but I would gladly take the versions with all the characters standing up.

• How do you know?

The trailer will drop on Thursday.

• enter image description here

How do you know?

• nice work you would make a great charater and model artist at telltale

I made him sit down on purpose, so when someone asks why he's sitting, I could just say "Cuz he fat" Edit: Screw it. Just for you https://imgur.com/iW1Ngjt

• OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THISS

• Omg, thank you so much!

I made him sit down on purpose, so when someone asks why he's sitting, I could just say "Cuz he fat" Edit: Screw it. Just for you https://imgur.com/iW1Ngjt

• NO IM LUKAS

ali1382 posted: »

No, you're Radar.

• We might get news tomorrow and the trailer Thursday

Creeper1846 posted: »

If we are to get the episode on the 24th I expect news by a least Thursday. But I wonder since “around Halloween” could also be November do they want this series to finish after guardians seeing as guardians started in April.

• Both good burns, however if you were actually good at it then you would know not to do relatively the same thing.

Im_a_dog posted: »

Oof is what your dad said

• I like it, thinking about it, I would love Jesse to die in ep 5 as the ultimate sacrifice. I dont know why, but I really love stories that end in the hero sacrificing themselves.

In ep4: Petra/Jack. In ep5: Jesse.

• then cahnge your avatar to lukas, Gaydar.

L-dog posted: »

NO IM LUKAS

• Ys, I really hope they dont play the whole "everyone deserves a second chance" bs. Its naive (even for a child's game) and frankly quite annoying.

i hope your right romeo deserves to die for all the people he killed and the people who became victims of his actions

• Nah, my guess is that Romeo will become so corrupted that the powers gets a conscious and expels Romeo. Then team Jesse has to fight the REAL admin.

• All it says is "enter image description here". Could you put a link?

• put a link it just says "enter image description here"

• no.

SethomanT posted: »

then cahnge your avatar to lukas, Gaydar.

• So freaking cool.

Did you make the rigs?

• OMG GUYS Remember episode 1 of you clicked on the weird portal thing in the sea temple Jesse said "I feel like this will be important later on" maybe that's a hint to what's going to happen in episode 4 we'll escape below the bedrock by using a portal and maybe it requires the special flint and steel to light

• Yoooo, nice work

Sign in to comment in this discussion.