Any of you ever had MC:SM related dreams?

Me?
I can say I've had my fair share of MC:SM dreams this year.

But even then, the only dreams that stick out to me the most were the ones I had after finishing Giant Consequences.
I had no idea that who I sent to get the clock would be doomed to become Romeo's new champion, so until we got big news on Jailhouse Block, I had constant nightmares about what would happen to Petra after that.

And most recently, I had a dream about Radar.
All I remember about that one is that I gave him a big ol' hug.

What about you guys?

Comments

• Uh... er...
    Do Jetra dreams count...? XD

• That's all good. ;)

Uh... er... Do Jetra dreams count...? XD

• I once had a dream where Jesse was on a new adventure with Lukas and Olivia. Olivia had on a bright yellow afro wig and a supper hero outfit, and they were at a volcano, for some reason. but the best part was Lukas told female Jesse that he had feeling for her.

• Yeah, sometimes weird things happen in dreams... Like the Olivia part

Kng0604 posted: »

I once had a dream where Jesse was on a new adventure with Lukas and Olivia. Olivia had on a bright yellow afro wig and a supper hero outfit

• The only one I had was before the 5th episode of Season One was released. The only difference between the dream and real Minecraft: Story Mode is me and my friends replace Jesse and their friends.

• I had another dream once where Lukas was off on some kind of building convention, and when he came back he had a ponytail. So weird right.

• EnderCon: Weird Edition

I had another dream once where Lukas was off on some kind of building convention, and when he came back he had a ponytail. So weird right.

• Now for my final m.c.s.m dream. I had this dream before season one episode eight came. in the dream Harper accidentally leads Jesse and the gang into a strange jungle world. When they get there Harper goes missing Ivor goes looking for her but ends up lost to. So while Jesse, Petra and Lukas are looking for them they find a town with strange people, who have never seen anyone blond before. So when they meet Lukas they make him their king. Then Jesse and the gang meet a girl named Hopper and she teaches Lukas how to be king. At first Petra and Lukas aren't sure about the place and are ready to leave, but then they start acting like they never want to leave they even forget about all their friend and some how they start thinking that the hopper girl is Jesse. Long story short Jesse finds out that the hopper girl put the spirit of the old king inside of Lukas and that's why he was acting so strange, I'm not sure what was wrong with Petra.

• edited October 2017

I had this dream in Tuesday. In the dream, I opened Telltale MCSM Forum, and it said in MCSM episode 4 waiting thread, its already rated by PEGI, and the trailer will be released on Thursday (But the artwork is not yet published). When i woke up and opened the forum, its not yet rated by PEGI, and it doesn't say "Trailer on Thursday"

How could this happen to me?

• edited October 2017

I Never dreamed at MCSM.

• Me too, I hope I'll dream at MCSM someday.

Libelles posted: »

I Never dreamed at MCSM.

• edited October 2017

Personally, i prefer to live it, not dream it.( I am not too desperate).

• I had a few dreams about mcsm, and 2 of them actually came true

• Which ones?

Catlover11 posted: »

I had a few dreams about mcsm, and 2 of them actually came true

• What the fuck would he look like with a fucking ponytail?

I had another dream once where Lukas was off on some kind of building convention, and when he came back he had a ponytail. So weird right.

• I will not respond to anyone who post such foul language.

Im_a_dog posted: »

What the fuck would he look like with a fucking ponytail?

• edited October 2017

Keeping these forums rated "U", I see... ;)

I will not respond to anyone who post such foul language.

• I once dreamed, something really long. I dreamed (based on the events of episode 5) that the entire world blew up, everything was thrown into space, but the space looked like, really nice. Purple-blueish color and it looked really nice, there was light and everything. Jesse was crying because that happened, he saw all his friends going away. He saw machines, screens, buildings and a lot of blocks flying around. He survived by finding floating items and so forth. 1 week passed and he built something, he grabbed some stone blocks and built a platform. The platform was a simple 3x1x2 but it served him well for gliding alone. By that time, everything spread a lot. As Jesse found blocks to build his platform the gravity increased and so he was able to save other people. It grew so big as a 256x32x256! He met a lot of nice people, and they helped improving the platform and making it a suitable place for living. He was still missing his friends until, some months later he rescued them! Jesse was happy and everything. They lived there for 5 more years and the people from the platform erected a statue in Jesse's honor, with a golden name plate that had: "Jesse - sometimes, no matter how bad things, there's always a way to fix it". Later, while they were coming back to their houses, Jesse found someone disguised as Ivor and that dude tried tricking him. He had a fight with "Ivor" until Jesse finally killed him. He found out that the real Ivor was locked in a modern styled closet, you know like, really modern with sliding door and everything. Jesse freed him and after 10 years, they were able to reconstruct the entire earth, end of the story. I swear that I dreamed that and it seemed as if I was actually playing MCSM.

• Alright sorry, now what does he look like with a ponytail?

I will not respond to anyone who post such foul language.

• Okay, so he looked basically the same except for at the back of his head it looked like there was a yellow Minecraft sick sticking out.

Alright sorry, now what does he look like with a ponytail?

• Um your dreams are lit

Okay, so he looked basically the same except for at the back of his head it looked like there was a yellow Minecraft sick sticking out.

• What do you mean?

Um your dreams are lit

• Your brain is creative

What do you mean?

• actually yes.

dreamt of episode 4 some weeks ago, I imagined Em, Ivor, Jesse, Xara, Petra, Jack, Nurm and Radar going to a very high place in the clouds, where then they found out where Romeo was.

And then, teaser for Admin!Jesse vs. Romeo

I'VE GOT THE CRAZIEST AND CREATIVE MIND I KNOW

• In one there was a flash of the new order's palace and one that wither storm is following the order's amulet

Which ones?

• Oh, I've dreamed a lot about MCSM, to the point that I've started writing a book inspired by it, but by now it's almost completely unrecognizable as MCSM, and even then only the characters show similarities.

• edited November 2018

I was digging around for this thread XD so anyway heres a few i had:
    1: weird Olympics thing with like monsters or something and i asked someone how many times they do this, and they said every year apparently? After a minecart ride, it panned out to Jesse, Axel, and Olivia having a snowball fight. I swear I never understood that one.
    2: closest thing ever that I've had to a lucid dream, basically what i said to the other characters they would respond in an actually correct way.
    3: Closest to an actual episode, except Jesse got punched in the face from WP a lot for some reason XDDDDDD and at one point in the dream, Lukas said something AND AN ACTUAL DIALOGUE OPTION BOX WAS AT THE BOTTOM XD (geez my brain must know how TellTale games work really well) and when i thought something (i could tell it was a dream when i was dreaming not even kidding), they wouldn't respond and would only respond to dialogue options. When Lukas said whatever it was (I forgot what it was), In my head i was like the heck? This makes no sense Lukas XD
    4: Most recent, at first i was arguing with Hadrian and Mevia about the rules of the games (they said something would not make you out yet i was out because of that) And Radar got arrested for some reason.

I'm weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.