Top emotional/intense moments so far

Share with everyone your personal top of these moments!

This includes seasons 1 and 2.

Comments

• In S1 E3 when Ellegaard died for me I was really sad. In S1 E4 when Reuben had died I legit cried because I couldn’t believe it! In S2 E3 that choice that left many of us very emotional and shocked with bringing Nurm or Lluna. In S2 E4 when Xara sees her town in dismay. And also the sad fact that Romeo was trying to keep everyone together. And the scene with Jesse and Petra was pretty emotional. But the choice with return with Radar or save Fred’s people was very hard for me.. but I couldn’t let Radar have a death like Reuben. And last but not least when we use the portal to home and we saw the Old Order’s temple I got a nostalgic and emotional feeling because that’s where the first episode ever was and that I miss the Old Order of the Stone.

• Same

In S1 E3 when Ellegaard died for me I was really sad. In S1 E4 when Reuben had died I legit cried because I couldn’t believe it! In S2 E3 th

• edited November 2017

My top four saddest or most emotional moments in MCSM.

Four: (Sad) Choosing between Nurm and Lluna. That was awful!
    Three: (Sad) Choosing between Radar and Fred's People. That was even worse! I promised I'd help them since they helped me, but I couldn't lose Radar...
    Two: (Sad) Rueben's death... Nothing else to say...
    One: (Emotional) The entire cabin scene from S2 E4. From the Admins' tragic pasts to Jesse and Petra's conversation. Best day ever! Best game ever!

• 1. Reuben's death (I cried literally, not much, but I cried, I couldn't believe he died)
    2. Of course the Jetra moment in s2 episode 4
    3. At the end of episode 4 when everyone was teleported to the old order's temple, I felt so nostalgic
    4. The choice between Nurm or Lluna, and the music was even sadder
    5. Ellegard's/Magnus's death
    6. Fred's journal
    7. The fake death of Petra/Lukas in episode 7
    8. Xara's reaction when she discovered her town was destroyed

• I agree with like all those!! And I thought I was the only one who thought seeing the old Order temple was nostalgic!

MegaXD posted: »

1. Reuben's death (I cried literally, not much, but I cried, I couldn't believe he died) 2. Of course the Jetra moment in s2 episode 4 3.

• S1 (spoiler): the death of our swine buddy. I miss him, he was adorable and friendly. I don't understand why people complain about him.

S2 (spoiler): Petra confronting her own insecurities about friendship in this newest episode. I've been dealing with what she has been for years now, except there's a far less physical presence of friendliness in my life, and despite being an adult, most of the agency in my life is controlled by pretty much everyone else, so it's not like I can go meet friends.

• Umm... The fake death was in episode 8...

1. Reuben's death (I cried literally, not much, but I cried, I couldn't believe he died) 2. Of course the Jetra moment in s2 episode 4 3.

• Watching Petra crying because she felt alone all this time, broke my heart, I hope that the hug did her some good. The world of Xara, all his hard work, gone up in smoke, imagine being detained for years, to find your city, once you are released, upside down, she was so torn, that she lays on the ground, life can be really lonely sometimes, around you, but you don't even notice it.

• Umm... The fake death was in episode 8...

I'm talking about their "death" when P.A.M.A lost control and got destroyed, causing Petra/Lukas to faint.

• Oh, I forgot about that one.

Umm... The fake death was in episode 8... I'm talking about their "death" when P.A.M.A lost control and got destroyed, causing Petra/Lukas to faint.

• I am probably the only one, but I very sad when the Warden was killed.

• I was sad too. :(

Mawrak posted: »

I am probably the only one, but I very sad when the Warden was killed.

• ..I wasnt. I mean I don't think he deserved to die, and I think it would have been cool if we would have seen where his character went later on but I wasn't really sad, just thought it was a bit unfair to kill him off like that.

Mawrak posted: »

I am probably the only one, but I very sad when the Warden was killed.

• Jesse and Petra's conversation in ep4 left me feeling down.

• My top moments updated list:

1. Season 2's intro. I was so nostalgic and happy about a new season being released

2. Petra and Jesse in the cabin in episode 4. You can guess why

3. Episode 8's ending. I was nostalgic too, because it was season 1's ending, the only part I didn't like was that Axel and Olivia didn't show us the things they had done in Beacontown

4. The teleport battle at the terminal. A very cool battle recap of this season

5. The great lava race in episode 8. It was so cool!

6. The fight for sky city in episode 5. It was also very cool, especially when you drink a potion from Ivor

7. Running from the wither storm in episode 1. The first intense secuence of the series.

8. Reuben's death. At the time episode 4 was released I never thought I would have the game, so I watched videos on YouTube, and that's why I put this moment this far from number 1, because I knew what was going to happen (But it was still very sad)

9. Bring Lluna or Nurm in episode 3. At this moment I was legit depressed, this was the first choice that made me feel like that.

10. Crafting the formidi-bomb in episode 3. This part was the first one in wich I died, because, idk why, but in PS3 sometimes the crafting interface fails, and sometimes when I press "X", I don't place the item.

• Easily the scene with Petra in the cabin in episode 4 along with just the somber nature of the whole episode. Xara's depression, Romeo, Xara, and Fred's past relationship, its all very good and not too overwhelming as say Reuben's departure despite that being very sad.

• This season got a giant twist at the end of episode 2, it got a lot darker and mature wich I loved that change, it gave this game a whole new depth that season 1 never had (apart from episode 6)

Easily the scene with Petra in the cabin in episode 4 along with just the somber nature of the whole episode. Xara's depression, Romeo, Xara

• It was just me who had Romeu's little petty because he did not have "people to ... people to ... (talk?)"? Or when he returns to his house and feels bad for killing Fred? (I did not feel sorry to defeat him, but I did not want to leave him on the portal [and I did not. Hope Xara do not kill him] ...)

• The most intense moment by far was the wait for Episode 4. :D
    The most emotional moment to me was ultimately S2 Ending.
    Particularly because seing Petra happy again just felt so right. She deserves to be happy after all she has done and gone through . (She got me GOOD in the cabin).

• XD, if that's intense, then my most intense moment would be June 7th, when telltale officially announced season 2.

I was literally exploding in joy lol

The most intense moment by far was the wait for Episode 4. The most emotional moment to me was ultimately S2 Ending. Particularly becaus

• The least emotional MCSM moment is now. The 3th MCSM fanbase cold era (you can call it inactivity era too).

• The episode 4s in both seasons were pretty depressing and sad.

• Agreed

The episode 4s in both seasons were pretty depressing and sad.

• Hmmm, I guess your right. Season 1 episode 4 Rueben died, season 2 episode 4 you have that really emotional moment with Petra.

The episode 4s in both seasons were pretty depressing and sad.

• My mos emotional moments:
    3- Cabin scene (season 2)
    2- Lukas “dying” in s.1 ep. 8 ?? (I had actual tears in my eyes bc I though he REALLY died) ?
    1- Reuben dying?????

• I couldn't agree with you more!

UnicornGirl posted: »

My mos emotional moments: 3- Cabin scene (season 2) 2- Lukas “dying” in s.1 ep. 8 ?? (I had actual tears in my eyes bc I though he REALLY died) ? 1- Reuben dying?????

• I would have been freaking out myself when I played episode 8, but my sister played it before me and the moment when you think Lukas might have died happened I looked my sister's face, instantly I knew Lukas couldn't be dead.

UnicornGirl posted: »

My mos emotional moments: 3- Cabin scene (season 2) 2- Lukas “dying” in s.1 ep. 8 ?? (I had actual tears in my eyes bc I though he REALLY died) ? 1- Reuben dying?????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.