Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

Comments

• Pretty good for a quickie! You should probably do more of these to get more examples of your artwork out there, and save the multiple-day drawings for the most special ones.

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/872216334393847809

• G O D L Y

This is a bit of a crosspost but whatevs. Took me long enough to actually get these posted but I hope you enjoy them. Here's sketches of

• I took a three months long break from drawing. Can't say I'm impressed with my drawings after it.
    enter image description here
    And I also decided to draw something realistic for the first time:

• edited June 2017

Can't remember if I posted this on here or not, but this is a short film my friend and I worked on last summer called, Saxophone Blood Dream. It's mostly made to playfully mock experimental art films while still adding our own spin. I'm currently working on a psychological thriller called Not For Me, that I'll probably share on here at some point as well.

• These are soooo good!

FetchWalker posted: »

Haven't really drawn in quite some time, the first 3 are newish PS: Can you guess all the games/movies/series?

• edited July 2017

SPOILERS FOR UNTIL DAWN DOWN BELOW!!!!!!!!!

A couple months ago, I finished writing a 12-chapter AU for the video game, Until Dawn. Josh gets a happy ending, Beth was drunk with Chris and Josh (and Chris has a crush on her instead of...ugh, Ashley) so Hannah was alone that night and the Psycho is somebody else (and he's a bit more sadistic than Josh). Oh, and Josh and Sam get together.

If anyone's interested, here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/107817162-until-dawn-beyond-monsters

Lemme know when you're done if you check it out. I'd like a review.

• enter image description here

did some new doodles today at work

• IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! I WANT A TATOO OF THAT!

• I'd love to see you draw something off of Pan's Labyrinth! It really fits your style.

• Hehe the thread is kinda dead now isn't it? Better bring it back to life before I get sober

so yeah i'm writing a Life is Strange fanfic and I'm too drunk/sleepy/high or whatever I'm feeling now to do this properly so yeah I've been working on the front page art or whatever it's called and i'm fucking up yeah which one of these is the least shitty?

(they're in order of creation btw)

I put way too much effort in this one I still hate it

(adding deer skull because symbolism)

(made out of concept art)

(I did like four versions of this one all of them shit which one is the worst?)

wow these pictures are big aren't they?

I swear the fanfic is going better than the cover art I dedicated a whole year of my life to it it's going to be great

Fuck the filters

I'm really a very vain person aren't i this isn't even good

I based this story in my three favourite series: Bioshock (1, 2, Infinite and BAS), His Dark Materials (by Philip Pullman) and The Family Tree (by Radical Face... it's a story told with songs you can check it out here I hope I'm getting the spirit of these stories right... The name is The Crooked Kind (duh), inspired in a song with the same name, by Radical Face (duh). The little writing down there are part of the lyrics of A Little Hell, again, by Radical Face (Ben Cooper is god). The story will present elements from other stories, like the Silver Guillotine, something like General Oblation Board (The Gilded Hand), "Silvertonge" and the whole Time-Space-Universe traveling, while still being a Life Is Strange story, with no crossover. No Little Sisters, no Elizabeth, no-- (Actually The Gilded Hand and Artemis Tomb DO appear here I hope nobody notices) so it won't be weird.

eh better end this before I'm concious enough to regret this picasso out

• I didn't think you were old enough to be that drunk. ;)

Here's my impression knowing nothing about the story.

The first two covers show a lighthouse and a storm with pretty good detail and are immediately identifiable, but they don't give any hints about the characters in the story. They would be a better choice if the story is more action-focused than character-focused. The deer skull is only important (here and on the other covers) if it has a special symbolic meaning at an important part of the story (or throughout). The lighthouse is a bit cartoonish as drawn here, but the final cover might have more detail, unless you're wanting it to look cartoonish.

The third cover is the opposite of that. It shows a clear character approaching a situation under non-ideal circumstances. We can't see the character's face, so we have to imagine how she's feeling, but we can relate in our own way (determined? scared? cold?). If you've ever played or seen the game Firewatch by Campo Santo, it kind of reminds me of that, even though it's a completely different scene.

Covers 4, 5, 6, and 7 show a more generic wasteland scene. Of these, I prefer the picture from 7 but would rather have the title/border of 4, 5, and 6. However, if the point of a cover is to entice the reader into reading/buying the book, these covers doesn't seem to say much about the story. They would need to have some more intriguing details added to make the reader curious.

The final two covers are kind of a mess. There's too much going on in them, and not enough is easily identifiable. You'd have to add a hint that something is about to happen.

Hope that helps when you wake up.

Hehe the thread is kinda dead now isn't it? Better bring it back to life before I get sober so yeah i'm writing a Life is Strange fanfic

• I really like the third one with Max heading towards the lighthouse!

What's your fic about?

Hehe the thread is kinda dead now isn't it? Better bring it back to life before I get sober so yeah i'm writing a Life is Strange fanfic

• Wow thank you! Now that I'm sober/awake/whatever I can see what you mean... yeah, I will have to work in this. Thank you so much.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I didn't think you were old enough to be that drunk. Here's my impression knowing nothing about the story. The first two covers show

• Thank you! I'm really happy you asked!

Uh, if I had to tell you the synopsis, it would sound a lot like the original game: Max discovers she can see glimpses of the future (instead of rewinding time, since that feauture works better in a game than a fanfic. I keep the time travel power though), saves Chloe, and they go around solving mysteries. The difference is, that the story focuses a lot more in the supernatual part that the game kind of forgot, along with Rachel Amber and the Prescotts. (Plus it's not Pricefield, it's Marshfield). Most of the story takes place between 2008 and 2014, but some chuncks also go from 1964 to 1973, and some even in the decade of 1940 and a chapter or two around 1903. There is also a big conspiracy going on, with The Gilded Hand and The Dark Room, and dark family history of revenge and unpaid debts. It has elements from other series, like I mentioned above, but without being a crossover. It also treats topics like mental disorders, psycological horror and abusive relatioships. If I had to say it in one word, I'd say the story is about power. Everyone wants to have control over everything, but no one truly can and that's the message: you can't control everything.

lupinb0y posted: »

I really like the third one with Max heading towards the lighthouse! What's your fic about?

• I realized I never got around to sharing this here.

Could've been better with additional blending tools and the experience I got after actually finishing the drawing, but I'm satisfied, as it is my first realistic-esque illustration.

• ALL HAIL BEN COOPER AND HIS GLORIOUS MUSIC

• BEN COOPER IS GOD!

ALL HAIL BEN COOPER AND HIS GLORIOUS MUSIC

• It's very good... the skin is just too dark, leaving little space for contrast and shadowing. Besides that, I love it!

I realized I never got around to sharing this here. https://twitter.com/BetterToSleep/status/880613748809105408 Could've been better

• WOWOWO WHAT THE FUCK DONT_LOOK_BACK IS BANNED HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

• It is pretty good for a first realistic art.

I realized I never got around to sharing this here. https://twitter.com/BetterToSleep/status/880613748809105408 Could've been better

• Thanks for the feedback, Raven!

It's very good... the skin is just too dark, leaving little space for contrast and shadowing. Besides that, I love it!

• Thanks, Mari!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It is pretty good for a first realistic art.

• I have been doing a crossover FanFiction on FanFiction.net. Should I post the link here, or just start posting chapter by chapter?

• I haven't drawn in a few months, been busy with school stuff but I managed to do a quick lil doodle/sketch/idk of these two rascals.The coloring is digital. Can't wait for both Rick and Morty season 3 and The Walking Dead season 8!

• edited September 2017

Thought I'd bump this thread cause why the fuck not?

I also decided to share a couple screenshots from a short film I've been working on for the past few months.

• Got bored after playing WWE 13 today and decided to design my own title belt to go with my custom arena.

• I've been going through some of my stuff and I found this old sketch that I drew.
    It's stupid, it's crazy, and it's ugly, but it's still classed as art, unfortunately!

Transcript for those that cannot read my hand writing:
    "Happy Meal™
    NEW! McDonald's™ Happy Meal™ Happy World™ program!
    For every 100 people who spend $100 worth of Happy Meals™, McDonald's™ will donate 1¢ to charities!
    YOU CAN MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY BY EATING!

I think I'm losin' it!"

• edited December 2017

Okay.. reeeeally rough sketch I drew late at night a few days ago: Feedback, criticism, tips appreciated. Haven't drawn anything "detailed" in a long time. May the gods have mercy.

Edit: Okay.. I guess it isn't that bad for a "first drawing" kind of thing. Ehhh. Proportions and spatial awareness are some of the many things I've always struggled with in art.
    Edit 2: I spent a while looking at real pictures of chickens while making this, so I guess that's how it turned out that way. My mind aimed for a smaller, cartoonish, less detailed look, but NOPE.

• Aaww that's freakin' cute! That's pretty good for a first drawing!
    It does look a little flat though. Perhaps where the neck joins onto the body could curve a little more to add some depth?

AChicken posted: »

Okay.. reeeeally rough sketch I drew late at night a few days ago: Feedback, criticism, tips appreciated. Haven't drawn anything "detailed"

• I know I have a separate thread for this, but I think this is also a good place to post this:

Hello.

I'm an amateur filmmaker and I just recently released my newest short film, Not for Me, and am looking for some feedback. I've shared the film with my family and friends, but of course, they're not going to give me much constructive criticism. So I've decided to post the film here where I have a higher chance of getting more unbiased feedback. I've included two separate polls: What you think was the strongest aspect and what you think could have been improved on. And don't be afraid to provide any additional feedback in the comments. Any feedback or constructive criticism in general would be much appreciated. Thank you.

(Strongest Aspect)
    http://www.strawpoll.me/14712073

(What Could Have Been Improved On)
    http://www.strawpoll.me/14712074

• edited January 2018

Now that I bought some better equipment for drawing, I think I've drastically improved in drawing. These are my most recent drawings, hope ya'll like them. :smile:

(I can't figure out how to post an image anymore on this bloody forum so I'm just gonna leave them as links, sorry about that)
    EDIT #54: I used imgur instead of Google Drive so now it works.

• edited January 2018

I can't see them. It says Error 403 (Forbidden)

I don't know if this is gonna help but under "Leave a Comment" thing you'll find a photo icon

You'll need to click this icon and paste a URL of your pictures in order to post them.
    As far as I know it doesn't work with the files straight from your desktop though. You'll have to post your pictures on some other site and then post them here.

Now that I bought some better equipment for drawing, I think I've drastically improved in drawing. These are my most recent drawings, hope y

• I tried it and the pictures wouldn't show up. I'll try it agan.

bruzdaa posted: »

I can't see them. It says Error 403 (Forbidden) I don't know if this is gonna help but under "Leave a Comment" thing you'll find a photo

• Beautiful stuff.

Now that I bought some better equipment for drawing, I think I've drastically improved in drawing. These are my most recent drawings, hope y

• edited January 2018

I made this drawing in January 2017. I was a huge fan of the TV show that is why I decided to draw him (I dont watch the show anymore). I have more but this one of my best drawings. Maybe I will do a drawing o The Last Of Us now, I will post it here when it is done.

• Wow, I don't know who those people are, but they look super realistic!
    How long did it take you to complete each one?

• Amazing! What'd you use to color it?

MegaXD posted: »

I made this drawing in January 2017. I was a huge fan of the TV show that is why I decided to draw him (I dont watch the show anymore). I ha

• Actually, I think it looks pretty good. Nice job.

MegaXD posted: »

I made this drawing in January 2017. I was a huge fan of the TV show that is why I decided to draw him (I dont watch the show anymore). I ha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.