Season Two - Can’t import my save?

I’ve played all the previous episodes, had enabled Cloud saving, never rewound, and had even viewed my choices while logged in here, however. Eventually, assured here my saves would be fine, I deleted the original game’s app. Now I’ve downloaded Season Two, but can’t access my saves. I read the article and even tried on the Season One app, but no luck. Any idea what’s wrong?

Comments

• edited February 2018

Is this on PC?

I just logged into my Telltale account and enabled cloud save on Season 1. I then uninstalled season 1. I launched season 2, went into the menu and logged into my telltale account and enabled cloud save. I went to "Episodes" and "Continue Your Story". "Import Telltale Save" and chose my appearance. "Success".

If this didn't work for you(are you positive you enabled cloud save before deleting the first season?), or if this is for another platform, please check out their support page on save importing and feel free to contact them via the links on the right.

• This is for iPad. I'm pretty sure I enabled Cloud Saving. I mean, I went through all the trouble of making sure my saves wouldn't be deleted by asking here before removing the app. And I definitely was logged in to my Telltale account, because I was able to view my choices on the site. If I was logged in, no way would I not have chosen to enable Cloud Saving.

• I still really need help here. I got the save to appear on Season One, but I can't import it to Season Two.

• You can still play season 2 with out the data from season 1. When you start it has you select all the major choices that you made on season 1.

The_Duck posted: »

I still really need help here. I got the save to appear on Season One, but I can't import it to Season Two.

• I know that, but I don't want to have to do that. I had to do that with The Walking Dead because they abruptly told us Vita players that we wouldn't be able to transfer our saves. I spent a lot of money and played through eight episodes. I should be able to import my actual save after all that work.

• You won't have to replay the episodes from season 1. You can just select your choices like, who did you save on episode 1 Petra or Gabriel? It's just a quick select thing that doesn't even take two minutes.

I know that, but I don't want to have to do that. I had to do that with The Walking Dead because they abruptly told us Vita players that we

• I know. I'm saying, I don't want to have to do that. I already played through all eight episodes and bought them. I should get the full experience, not get cheated out of it again. : (

• Well then I don't know what to tell you, sorry. The app version has a lot of glitches.?

I know. I'm saying, I don't want to have to do that. I already played through all eight episodes and bought them. I should get the full experience, not get cheated out of it again. : (

Sign in to comment in this discussion.