Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

Comments

• Amazing! What'd you use to color?

Thanksss!!!! I used colored pencils, it took me 13 hours to do it.

• I've filled up an entire notebook since the last time i posted here. Thinking emoji

• First off, thank you so much! :blush:
    The first dude is Mike from Breaking Bad and the 2nd guy is Dexter (the dude on my profile pic).
    Dexter took me about 5 hours to finish because I was just getting used to the blending stumps and the new pencils I got, but Mike took me a bit less than 3 hours.

Wow, I don't know who those people are, but they look super realistic! How long did it take you to complete each one?

• edited January 2018

That's pretty damn good, I must say.

MegaXD posted: »

I made this drawing in January 2017. I was a huge fan of the TV show that is why I decided to draw him (I dont watch the show anymore). I ha

• edited May 2018

Well, It's nothing compared to all your drawings. But it's worth to show.

• Well, It's nothing compared to all your drawings. It took me around 6 or 8 hours from last spring, to finish it, but the background was still blank, so I used a sponge and spread the paint

What do you mean "it's nothing compared to all your drawings". In my opinion this is incredible. Must be harder with paint. I almost never paint, I draw. Depends on what the person finds easiest.

• You should give yourself more credit. It looks awesome.

Libelles posted: »

Well, It's nothing compared to all your drawings. But it's worth to show.

• That's pretty damn good, I must say.

Thanks!!! sorry for the late reply, you edited your comment.
    The colored pencils I use are "Paper Mate" pencils, pretty cheap, because good pencils are very expensive, Anyway, your drawings are incredibly beautiful!!!!

• edited January 2018

Personally, i think that Watercolor is more difficult to master than acrylic, so if you want to try painting, I recommend the acrylic paint, It's more practical, even if you're wrong you can add another layer of paint.
    The first time i used watercolor, it was a real disaster.

MegaXD posted: »

That's pretty damn good, I must say. Thanks!!! sorry for the late reply, you edited your comment. The colored pencils I use are "

• Personally, i think that Watercolor is more difficult to master than acrylic, so if you want to try painting, I recommend the acrylic paint, It's more practical, even if you're wrong you can add another layer of paint. The first time i used watercolor, it was a real disaster.

Thanks for the advice, I will stay with pencils for now, I have acrylic paint, but the last time I painted something was in 2014.

• Since this thread is not very active, I would like to share with you my newest drawing

It's probably my best drawing I've ever made (still quite shitty comparing to the others work here tho)

• Hey that's really good! Is it like eating a smaller dino or is that its tongue? :p

bruzdaa posted: »

Since this thread is not very active, I would like to share with you my newest drawing It's probably my best drawing I've ever made (still quite shitty comparing to the others work here tho)

• edited April 2018

Is it like eating a smaller dino or is that its tongue?

It's eating the smaller one :P

lupinb0y posted: »

Hey that's really good! Is it like eating a smaller dino or is that its tongue?

• Heh, I just realised that you made that on my birthday. :D

But like Ravens said, I would totally get a tatoo of that.

• Drew this a few days ago but didn't decide to post it until now.

It's Marceline from Adventure Time. It took me a bit longer than it probably should have, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

• edited December 2020

Tunes Created by Yours Truly.

• Hitman 3 is coming out very soon, so I drew this the other day. Took me 5 hours, but damn did I feel accomplished after that!

and one without the logo, because I just don't like the look of how I drew it:

• Spooked Alfur time!

This one took just over an hour today. Weird, since it's a pretty simple design, but I just can't help redrawing stuff until it looks juuuust right!
    also holy crap, I'm blowing my own mind with how good these past two pieces look! They were actually really fun to draw... why am I holding myself back from doing this more often?!

• Best boi

AChicken posted: »

Spooked Alfur time! This one took just over an hour today. Weird, since it's a pretty simple design, but I just can't help redrawing

• edited February 2021

Polly Lou Livingston (91), the voice actress for Tree Trunks in Adventure Time recently passed away so I drew this as a sort of tribute to her character with each of the items being a reference to an episode she played a major role in.

Rest in Peace. Thank you for being the sexiest adventure in Ooo.

Haven't worked on a big drawing in a long while so my hand was aching by the end of it lol. I think it took about five or six hours to complete.

• edited February 2021

Wooh, They have a double crown event happening in Fall Guys. It lasts untill tomorrow, and I need one more crown to finish the Godzilla costume. I know what I'm doing today.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

• edited February 2021

Clementine from TWDG, but Call of Duty Style B)
    https://m.gjcdn.net/fireside-post-image/800/5292205-wmbykwdw-v4.webp

Gonna be used in a game that I will make soon...

• Hello, what is this here?

• As I said, Clementine but Call of Duty style

DabigRG posted: »

Hello, what is this here?

• Art dump! Just to validate myself for the future and show off a bit of art I've drawn in recent months that didn't make it here. Yeah, it's all chickens. One day I hope to achieve animated chicken perfection.
    Re-drawing meme templates is so fun.

• Looks good! Keep going and one day you'll achieve animated chickie

Art dump! Just to validate myself for the future and show off a bit of art I've drawn in recent months that didn't make it here. Yeah, it's

• Redrawing memes is great

• edited July 2021

Found a cute template from this art program I used.
    I tried my hand at it, I think I made something nice out of it.. (None of the original lines remain! I traced over them all by hand.)

Then, well, I decided to take it a step further. Pajama Chicken and all that, I figured I should redraw it all over again, as my normal style, freehand, just to get a bit better at it. (and coincidentally I've been brainstorming a mouse drawing so this was the perfect opportunity. So here it is.
    (Insert obligatory: "I swear I'm not a furry" disclaimer here) :D

Today's a great day. I feel great. :blush:

Edit: oh god i meant to put in some shading but i forgot ahhhgh :s

• edited July 2021

This is where I would post my art which I’d been working on for the past few days if IT WOULD LET ME!

Being forced to use this website on my iPad has been a real kick in the pants.

• Dang... Can't even upload it to imgur?

This is where I would post my art which I’d been working on for the past few days if IT WOULD LET ME! Being forced to use this website on my iPad has been a real kick in the pants.

• I have it up on Imgur but it won’t let me post it on here for whatever reason.

Dang... Can't even upload it to imgur?

• can't you just like... post the imgur album link at least? 🥺

rip lupin's art

I have it up on Imgur but it won’t let me post it on here for whatever reason.

• I'm finally taking down the rainbow-themed christmas lights.
    Using this now instead.

• edited July 2021

Never mind I figured out that I had to download the terrible Imgur app in order to properly copy a shareable link because everything needs to be an app for it to be usable apparently.

Here’s my drawing of a person playing golf. Definitely not anyone in particular.

It’s more of a gag drawing lol so I don’t know if I’ll try colouring it. Probably not :P

I was tempted to post this onto Reddit but after the recent… snafu, it’s probably best if I didn’t lmao.

can't you just like... post the imgur album link at least? 🥺 rip lupin's art

• lmao the meme always makes me roll my eyes, but this is actually an entertaining take on it. Golf Club, but taken even further.
    What prompted you to do this? (or, 'how could you draw something so controversial yet so brave?')

That's some damn nice proportions, wrinkle detail and shading.
    (or, at least compared to me :sweat_smile:)

Never mind I figured out that I had to download the terrible Imgur app in order to properly copy a shareable link because everything needs t

• edited July 2021

I’ve had the idea to do this for a while but only recently was motivated enough to actually draw it out. I just thought it’d be funny to do. Plus I’m not good at drawing people so it was good for practising proportions, muscles, shading, etc. Still can’t do faces tho lol.

lmao the meme always makes me roll my eyes, but this is actually an entertaining take on it. Golf Club, but taken even further. What promp

• Here’s my drawing of a person playing golf. Definitely not anyone in particular.

Never mind I figured out that I had to download the terrible Imgur app in order to properly copy a shareable link because everything needs t

• Just going to share this piece because I'm particularly proud of it.

In the video game Hitman, they've been releasing DLC based on the Seven Deadly Sins over the course of the year. And as a fun art project for myself, I've been making pieces of fan-art related to each piece of DLC. The latest one, Gluttony came out just under a month ago and here's what I made over the past few days in celebration of it.

Just... god, I love the expression on the chicken there! So emotive!
    I also like the proportions of his arms relating to the rest of the body as that's something I usually struggle with.

• Your art really has improved, it looks really nice.

Just going to share this piece because I'm particularly proud of it. In the video game Hitman, they've been releasing DLC based on the Se

• edited September 2021

Thanks! That means a lot to me!

Your art really has improved, it looks really nice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.