Will There be a Season 3? (It most likely won't happen)

Comments

• Agreed!

MegaXD posted: »

can't wait to the day where I'll go to any social media of Telltale/Eric Stirpe and I see the announcements of MCSM season 3

• Same. I check out everything Eric Stirpe post on Twitter, hoping that one day I look on there and read something like, “ hey, guys I'm working on the story for season 3 of MCSM! ” I guess I'll have to keep dreaming for a while.?

can't wait to the day where I'll go to any social media of Telltale/Eric Stirpe and I see the announcements of MCSM season 3

• there is still hope, I totally wasn't expecting the announcement of season 2, until one day, when I was in my Instagram and bam! Telltale announced about season 2

Kng0604 posted: »

Same. I check out everything Eric Stirpe post on Twitter, hoping that one day I look on there and read something like, “ hey, guys I'm working on the story for season 3 of MCSM! ” I guess I'll have to keep dreaming for a while.?

• Yeah, I'm thinking maybe they'll announce something about it once they finish their next couple games.

there is still hope, I totally wasn't expecting the announcement of season 2, until one day, when I was in my Instagram and bam! Telltale announced about season 2

• It was very explosive for me too, one day (June 7th) I was watching a video about news for the next minecraft console edition update, and with little warning in the video he showed the tweet from telltale that had the season 2 teaser:

It is one of my life's most memorable moments :lol:

there is still hope, I totally wasn't expecting the announcement of season 2, until one day, when I was in my Instagram and bam! Telltale announced about season 2

• Hopefully

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe they'll announce something about it once they finish their next couple games.

• edited March 2018

me after seeing the teaser key art back in these days:
    *Edit: Also the fanbase xD

It was very explosive for me too, one day (June 7th) I was watching a video about news for the next minecraft console edition update, and wi

• Btw, if they decided to make Season 3, hopefully they not rushed that. I think MCSM Season 2 are way too rushed than other series. And as the result, some characters didn't appear in the game (although they do appear in Choices generator), some of the scene didn't make it to the game (for example, Stella as the guest), etc.

The best we can do is wait, and don't get your hopes up. They still need to focus on TWD Finale and TWAU S2. Just hope these series get a big sales, so the other series (including MCSM) don't have to deal with budget cut (They also need to hire the cast, programmers, signing contract between Telltale and the owner of the franchise, etc just to create new season, ever think about how much is cost? Of course it's pretty expensive).

• SO TRUE, LOL! XD

me after seeing the teaser key art back in these days: *Edit: Also the fanbase xD

• edited March 2018

The last episode of the season just ended with Batman: The Enemy Within and....no spoilers or anything but the way it ended structurally, is very very similar to MCSM S2 in the way that the story really ends but they chose to show you a glimpse of the future anyways. That's not teasing, that's a statement. A way of telling the story continues on forward and Is technically all ready happening.

I trully think it's more of a when then if we will get a season 3 at this point.

• All of us are talking about we want season 3, right? But what would the time be would it be a post-Jesse era or would it be something in the past. It could be cool to see a past type season.

• Yes!
    And also a spinoff series based on another chararcter like Petra or someone new would be also really cool.

But yes, a post-Jesse season would be really cool and interesting

All of us are talking about we want season 3, right? But what would the time be would it be a post-Jesse era or would it be something in the past. It could be cool to see a past type season.

• Yes! That's an awesome idea!

All of us are talking about we want season 3, right? But what would the time be would it be a post-Jesse era or would it be something in the past. It could be cool to see a past type season.

• I think a spin-off were you play as Ivrr looking for the rest of the old order would be amazing.

Yes! And also a spinoff series based on another chararcter like Petra or someone new would be also really cool. But yes, a post-Jesse season would be really cool and interesting

• ive made up an entire season based on this villain I call The Shadow King. Episode title ideas:
    1. The Ghost Of The WitherDragon
    2. The Day Of No Return
    3. 404 Not Found
    4. In The Darkest Hour
    5. Now You See It, Now You Don't
    6. The Curse Of Darkness
    7. The Last Stand
    8. Hiding In The Shadows
    9. Mission: Possible
    10. Volcanic Panic
    11. A Light Of Hope
    12. Shadow Play
    If you buy all of season 3 at once:
    BONUS EPISODE (spin. off with new character only in this episode): The Legend Of The Order Of The Stone

• I like those titles, they sound like they would make some exciting episodes. Eric Stripe should get you to help make season 3.
    lol.?

ive made up an entire season based on this villain I call The Shadow King. Episode title ideas: 1. The Ghost Of The WitherDragon 2. The Da

• Thx! :-)

I like those titles, they sound like they would make some exciting episodes. Eric Stripe should get you to help make season 3. lol.?

• I made up a season 4
    Episode titles:
    1: never calculated 2: forgot but not forgotten 3: Mystery under greatness 4: the past of the last 5: back to the beginning 6: the shadow crew 7: too cool to lose 8: not stopping for hope 9: come pu ter 10: sneaky peeky 11: right left wrong right 12: a walk in the cake 13: fun time is done time 14: if long not gone just wrong 15: super duper 16:jump time 17: the glitch king 18: hacker pack 19: jump up 20: cake by the water 21 :the last of the real ones 22:stars fall with dark lives

• 22 EPISODES wow
    also episode 16 is called "Jump Time" and episode 19 is called "Jump Up"?

I made up a season 4 Episode titles: 1: never calculated 2: forgot but not forgotten 3: Mystery under greatness 4: the past of the last 5

• I already have plot ideas for season 3, episodes 1-4 so far!

I like those titles, they sound like they would make some exciting episodes. Eric Stripe should get you to help make season 3. lol.?

• Ooh, can you tell me the ideas?

I already have plot ideas for season 3, episodes 1-4 so far!

• edited March 2018

1: Jesse, Petra and Lukas find a weird mineshaft with clues about their newest enemy
    2: The gang finds a town with a weird mayor and other things happen that are really weird
    3: Some sort of mind control episode like Season 1 Episode 7, I don't really know
    4: Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor get separated then find each other and don't really know who is pretending to be someone or if they actually are the real one

Ooh, can you tell me the ideas?

• That actually sounds so good!

1: Jesse, Petra and Lukas find a weird mineshaft with clues about their newest enemy 2: The gang finds a town with a weird mayor and other

That actually sounds so good!

• I like those ideas. I hope to see more Lukas next season, and an episode with most just him and Jesse would be great. Oh gosh, I miss those guys so much!?

1: Jesse, Petra and Lukas find a weird mineshaft with clues about their newest enemy 2: The gang finds a town with a weird mayor and other

• Isn't it funny that just right after I said the fanbase was dead this thread exploded in activity :lol:?

• lol

Isn't it funny that just right after I said the fanbase was dead this thread exploded in activity ?

• edited April 2018

Lol, and isn't it funny that just right after you said this, the thread activity decreased? :( :(

Isn't it funny that just right after I said the fanbase was dead this thread exploded in activity ?

• I have a rare gift that I haven't seen before...

My comments have power!!!! :lol:

ali1382 posted: »

Lol, and isn't it funny that just right after you said this, the thread activity decreased?

• edited April 2018

LOL

I have a rare gift that I haven't seen before... My comments have power!!!!

• Just came up with idea for Season 3, Episode 5

• Ok, will you tell us?

Just came up with idea for Season 3, Episode 5

• edited April 2018

Jesse and the gang are drifting apart (blaming each other for doing things they didn't do, arguing about why things happened, etc.). All of a sudden, Beacontown (the whole thing, including most of the people) disappears! They find out that the amulet wasn't made out of ordinary gemstones- ones that where connected to the owners. They also find out that they weren't drifting apart on their own, it was The Shadow King did everything that they blamed each other for. They also find out that the amulet was stolen by a huge monster, which is slowly cracking the amulet. If the amulet shatters, then The New Order gets sent to an alternate dimension- one where the Order is hated and people are living off the small leftovers from The WitherStorm's destruction. Will the Order (plus characters from season 2) save the world, get Beacontown back in its place, and restore their friendship? find out in this episode. (lel nobody will probably ever find out :P)

• That's my idea for season 3 episode 5. You're welcome.

Jesse and the gang are drifting apart (blaming each other for doing things they didn't do, arguing about why things happened, etc.). All of

• Oh man I love this idea!?

That's my idea for season 3 episode 5. You're welcome.

• Thanks! :D :smiley:

Oh man I love this idea!?

• Well hopefully Telltale does not waste their time on MCSM S3 and instead get GoTS2 made.

• Ouch!?

Well hopefully Telltale does not waste their time on MCSM S3 and instead get GoTS2 made.

• edited April 2018

Well, it's telltale's choice, and I think they should take the time they think it's better, so we all can have really good sequels, wich will come first? it's telltale's choice.

Well hopefully Telltale does not waste their time on MCSM S3 and instead get GoTS2 made.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.