Will There be a Season 3? (It most likely won't happen)

Comments

• Oh, and also, Telltale has different teams for each of their series, so the making of one season of one series doesn't delay the making of more seasons for other series.

• edited April 2018

Everyday that I come on here and see that there's no new post this song pops in to my head.

Edit. And today is one of those days.

• I am very upset that there is no news, EVEN no hints. I'm sad.. :(

• They created season 2 and I spent $20.00 for 5 episodes!

• There should be hints maybe during summer- to about September time hopefully

• You can't even play MCSM S2 on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (It's also unavailable for download now) because of the bugs but MCSM S1 runs fine?!?okey....... IDKW but they actually have not done an update to the game after the last release of episode 5 (Last year!). It's very very strange TBH.

Something is very fishy....Eric Stirpe what are you up to?

• Well, season 2 didn't come out for the PS3, and my PC handles season 1 much better that my PS3, but it still has to run season 2 with low graphic settings if I want to play it without low FPS.

I think that the new telltale engine has some internal stuff that makes it more consuming for some devices to handle, but it gives the games better graphics if you are using more powerful devices.

But still, I think that compromising the buy from users with lower end devices for better graphics is not that good.

You can't even play MCSM S2 on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (It's also unavailable for download now) because of the bugs but MCSM S1 runs fine?!?ok

• I feel like Season 2 needs to be on Nintendo Switch.

• I would pray to God at least for the last third season, let him be the last, at least he was!

There should be hints maybe during summer- to about September time hopefully

• Forgot to mention that MCSM S2 is suppose to run on Samsung Galasxy s6 and up and it does! I played on my Galaxy s7 edge but now that i uppgraded to my very powerful s9+ its unplayable becuase of the bugs.

Honestly it feels like they have not started to market the game yet or something. They seem to need more time to get a grip with the new engine. It's mindblowing that its not on the Nintendo Switch.

Well, season 2 didn't come out for the PS3, and my PC handles season 1 much better that my PS3, but it still has to run season 2 with low gr

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

This is how for me would look like Season Three:
    -Order of the Stone are on another adventure and find portal. They open him and free Herobrine.
    About choices
    Go with Petra: Jesse and Petra fee Herobrine
    Stay: Petra free Herobrine
    -Herobrine have power like The Admin
    -Herobrine kill on of the old admins
    Romeo and Xara are alive: Romeo sacrifice for Xara
    Romeo lives: He dies
    Xara lives: She dies
    -Nurm talk and talk about myth. Myth is about Notch who is Herobrine brother and defeated him in past and
    became a legend. But now Notch is hermit on exile from unknown reasons.
    -Order of the Stone try to find Notch.
    -Notch do not wanna help
    -Notch is Jesse's father
    -During the game player know why Notch is on exile
    -Notch back to fight his brother

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AtPeac posted: »

This is how for me would look like Season Three: -Order of the Stone are on another adventure and find portal. They open him and free Hero

• Judging by fact that Jesse either leaves with Petra, stays in BeaconTown, Romeo needs to fix his relationship with Xara (Depending on the players choice) and Ivor needs to mend his connection with his friends are all hints for Season 3.

• Yeah, the one that interests me the most is the "Ivor and his old friends" plot, I would love to see the members of the old order again, and maybe seeing what happened to Soren...

TWAUMCSM posted: »

Judging by fact that Jesse either leaves with Petra, stays in BeaconTown, Romeo needs to fix his relationship with Xara (Depending on the players choice) and Ivor needs to mend his connection with his friends are all hints for Season 3.

• Yes, and who are these followers of Soren? You hear about them a few times in season 2.

Yeah, the one that interests me the most is the "Ivor and his old friends" plot, I would love to see the members of the old order again, and maybe seeing what happened to Soren...

• I believe those are Endermen

Kng0604 posted: »

Yes, and who are these followers of Soren? You hear about them a few times in season 2.

• Lol. Yeah and maybe that giant Endermen from under the bedrock is one of them.?

I believe those are Endermen

• LOL imagine Soren riding that thing

Lol. Yeah and maybe that giant Endermen from under the bedrock is one of them.?

• ? that would be the best!

LOL imagine Soren riding that thing

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

Why? What you exatly do not like?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• IVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like those ideas. I hope to see more Lukas next season, and an episode with most just him and Jesse would be great. Oh gosh, I miss those guys so much!?

• i put a hash
    tag down

• and i made some dlc 1:shrinking two big 2:acess to the fear zone

• minecraft story mode needs more ivor right?

• this place is abandoned

• Yes! I love Ivor, I would really love it if they had some episodes where you can play as him. “ long live my lava house, long live lava!” I just had to say that Ivor quote.?

minecraft story mode needs more ivor right?

• edited May 2018

lol imagine this:
    Ivor: "THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOO SHINY AND SPARKLY!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!"
    Petra: "Ivor, you dont have to yell. I'm right next to you. There's barely anyone else here."
    Ivor: " I CAN YELL HOWEVER LOUD I WANT TO!"
    Guard (its at a castle):-"Huh? is something wrong? oh. it's just Ivor yelling."
    Petra: "Told ya."
    Ivor: "ADVENTURE!!!!"
    Lukas: "Ok, could someone please explain what's going on here?"
    XD XD XD

• edited May 2018

I can’t see Minecraft: Story Mode Season 3 happening. This is because we have a Minecraft Movie starring Steve Carell in 2019. Do we really want MCSM jumping in front of this full length movie? Also, it is best to end MCSM there, since they said that “We have a lot of work to do”. Do we really want more MCSM episodes?

• Hey! I want more episodes!

I can’t see Minecraft: Story Mode Season 3 happening. This is because we have a Minecraft Movie starring Steve Carell in 2019. Do we really

• It'll be the first telltale series that end pretty fast then. It's kinda unfair, i think.

I can’t see Minecraft: Story Mode Season 3 happening. This is because we have a Minecraft Movie starring Steve Carell in 2019. Do we really

• I FINALLY made an idea for MCSM season 3 episode 6. I had to tweak a lot of unrealistic things to make it seem like actual-episode worthy.

• You got that right. Long live my lava house! Long live Minecraft story mode!

MCSMrules

• edited May 2018

The main idea of this thread is speculation about when will it come out, and theorizing about what could happen in season 3 based around what we have now (WP, Aiden redeeming himself, Ivor trying to fix his friendship with the old order, etc.), not straight thinking a whole story for the season and DLC. :lol:

It's fun, obviously, but, come on! Let's be realistic

I FINALLY made an idea for MCSM season 3 episode 6. I had to tweak a lot of unrealistic things to make it seem like actual-episode worthy.

• Yes, but the chances of MCSM S3 happening is slim because we are inching closer to Minecraft: The Movie. Sure, we may get some episodes from time to time (WP?) but for a whole new season the chances are decreasing.

It'll be the first telltale series that end pretty fast then. It's kinda unfair, i think.

• I saw that MCSM S2 needed an update and I freaked out...... only to find nothing changed but bug fixes (xbox one).

Yes, but the chances of MCSM S3 happening is slim because we are inching closer to Minecraft: The Movie. Sure, we may get some episodes from time to time (WP?) but for a whole new season the chances are decreasing.

• edited May 2018

Perhaps the announcement we can get to the Minecon 2018. It remains to wait and wait and hope that the developers will pull themselves together.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.