The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Lee, 100% (at least in my eyes.)

Clemenem posted: »

Who had a deeper relationship with Clementine. Lee for all of Season 1 or Kenny from Season 1 to the beginning of ANF?

• I’m sure this has been asked before, but:
    How would you change The New Frontier as a group and their control of Richmond?

• See the end of my response to Emiclem, Killua.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m sure this has been asked before, but: How would you change The New Frontier as a group and their control of Richmond?

• If you talk to her by the train.

DabigRG posted: »

When? And yes, she was.

• Unfortunately, being set so much in the woods kinda limited things.
    Ironic.

I wanna say not. Everything seemed much clearer/brighter, with the different settings, lightings, and weathers helping.

• Who is the guy between Lee and Glenn?

• Do you think it's possible that Javier would've been branded in the Slaughterhouse?

• Before entering at least.

Do you think it's possible that Javier would've been branded in the Slaughterhouse?

• How late in the game do you think Joan being promoted to Big Bad was?

• The police officer from the beginning.

Who is the guy between Lee and Glenn?

• What determines whether Clem hugs Gabe or not when she's leaving New Richmond at the end of the game?

• I dug through older threads(because I still don't plan on touching the episode proper) and according to @Shaboomm, she hugs Gabe if you went with Kenny.

What determines whether Clem hugs Gabe or not when she's leaving New Richmond at the end of the game?

• If I am correct, she hugs him only if either Kate or David is alive.

What determines whether Clem hugs Gabe or not when she's leaving New Richmond at the end of the game?

• If your ending was with Jane and Gabe is alive, Clementine will hug him in the end and are presumably in a relationship.

• WOOH, 175 pages!!!

• I went with Kenny but I'm pretty sure she only waved to him when she left

I dug through older threads(because I still don't plan on touching the episode proper) and according to @Shaboomm, she hugs Gabe if you went with Kenny.

• This sounds correct to me. Gabe and Javi were the only ones left in my game and Clem didn't hug Gabe when she left.

Fangirl101 posted: »

If I am correct, she hugs him only if either Kate or David is alive.

• Let's do a game characters vs Show battle royal.

Rick Grimes vs Lee Everett
    Carl (Season 8) vs Clementine (ANF)
    Michonne vs Molly
    Jadis vs Jane
    Kenny vs Shane
    Merle vs Tripp
    Ava vs Sasha
    Simon vs Nate
    Carver vs Negan
    Bandits vs Woodbury
    Conrad vs Ezekiel
    Saviors vs The New Frontier

• Oh, you mean in other endings! That, I really couldn't tell ya.

I went with Kenny but I'm pretty sure she only waved to him when she left

• Huh. How odd.
    Like, I know ANF is meant to end on a happy note, but you think he'd visibly either be more open to a hug or hesitant to do so if he lost both.

If I am correct, she hugs him only if either Kate or David is alive.

• edited May 2018

I don't know who half of those mainstream people are.

Just for the sake of giving an answer, though,

Rick Grimes
    Carl (Season 8)
    Molly
    Jadis
    Shane
    Merle
    Ava
    Simon
    Negan
    Woodbury
    Ezekiel
    The New Frontier

Maybe a fight thread could work in and of itself.

Let's do a game characters vs Show battle royal. Rick Grimes vs Lee Everett Carl (Season 8) vs Clementine (ANF) Michonne vs Molly Jadi

• So I've always had this theory that Molly and Vernon were in contact with the Stranger. The interval between the time Molly rang the bell and The Stranger's message correlate too well with one another. I also suspect Vernon may have been acting on the Stranger's behalf when asking to take Clementine. It might be a stretch but it does seem possible

• Huh. Well, the Stranger had definitely already been in town before the Train Group got there, so I suppose it's a somewhat possible theory.

So I've always had this theory that Molly and Vernon were in contact with the Stranger. The interval between the time Molly rang the bell an

• She hugs him if she goes to get Gabe either with you or by herself.

This sounds correct to me. Gabe and Javi were the only ones left in my game and Clem didn't hug Gabe when she left.

• Rick
    • Clementine
    • Michonne
    • Jane
    • Shane (no contest)
    • Merle
    • Ava
    • Simon
    • Negan (no contest)
    • Woodbury (no contest)
    • Ezekiel (no contest)
    • Saviors (no contest)

Let's do a game characters vs Show battle royal. Rick Grimes vs Lee Everett Carl (Season 8) vs Clementine (ANF) Michonne vs Molly Jadi

• Is it possible to block/renew a thread?

• And I've always wondered if turning is placing the person in a living purgatory. I mean, you hear many characters state, "That's not such and such anymore." But does anyone really know that? Turning can be like mind control in which your mind is still there, but your body is forced to do these disgusting things and you can't fight it. That would be my main reason for not wanting to turn. Also, when they're invariably killed, we don't know if they feel pain. Actually, being a walker may be physically painful. We also don't know that.

Kenny726 posted: »

Turning doesn't exactly look like it'll be fun. It's mainly a precaution so the bitten person knows they won't come back and kill other survivors. You really wouldn't want to die knowing you'll come back and eat people. Or would you? Dun dun dun

• Generally, they would be harder to survive unless they were protected.

Why are there very few kid and teen characters? Particularly males.

• Considering turning is not magically in origin, explicitly caused by a virus--one that requires someone to be dead(stopped heart, oxygen-deprived brain)--, there are no signs that the process can be reversed, and walkers seem to instantly start slowly decaying afterwards, I'd say there's no reason to believe it's anything like that, ala roboticization.

Torridd posted: »

And I've always wondered if turning is placing the person in a living purgatory. I mean, you hear many characters state, "That's not such an

• I wouldn't call it "roboticization." Why can't you turn into a monster, but still have your mind? Think of it like the original Hulk, but with no sort of control to stop you from destruction.

Considering turning is not magically in origin, explicitly caused by a virus--one that requires someone to be dead(stopped heart, oxygen-dep

• Why can't you turn into a monster, but still have your mind?

Oh, you can, depending on the fiction. The Walking Dead just clearly isn't one of them by inheritance.

Think of it like the original Hulk, but with no sort of control to stop you from destruction.

Because the Hulk is an explicit example where the host can turn back.

Torridd posted: »

I wouldn't call it "roboticization." Why can't you turn into a monster, but still have your mind? Think of it like the original Hulk, but with no sort of control to stop you from destruction.

• If ANF was swapped around to have David as Javier and Ava as Clementine, who would be Kate and Gabe?

• In what sense do you mean? Original story wise?

If ANF was swapped around to have David as Javier and Ava as Clementine, who would be Kate and Gabe?

• Eh, something like that, but not quite. Think of it as more of an alternate universe thing. :wink:

In what sense do you mean? Original story wise?

• Is ANF compatible with Season 1 or Season 2 characters?

• Ah! So an AU where Javier is a TNF leader and Clementine his lieutenant sidekick? I think I got it. :relaxed:
    So, Kate and Gabe would still be with David, I assume. There's no one fitting for them to swap places with.

Eh, something like that, but not quite. Think of it as more of an alternate universe thing.

• Ah! So an AU where Javier is a TNF leader and Clementine his lieutenant sidekick? I think I got it. :relaxed:

Exactly.

So, Kate and Gabe would still be with David, I assume.There's no one fitting for them to swap places with.

I did briefly think of maybe Mariana for Gabe, but I did see a similar issue. Meanwhile, I was having trouble thinking of an alternate for Kate since Fern was already taken.

Ah! So an AU where Javier is a TNF leader and Clementine his lieutenant sidekick? I think I got it. So, Kate and Gabe would still be with David, I assume. There's no one fitting for them to swap places with.

• To gamedelvers/modswappers: You think Kenny was probably the first character programmed into the game?

• edited May 2018

I am not any of these, but I think it was Clementine because I read that she was created before Lee.

To gamedelvers/modswappers: You think Kenny was probably the first character programmed into the game?

• What are Kenny and Sarita saying in the background when you sit with Luke?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.