The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Would you say Clementine generally suffers from Vanilla Protagonist Syndrome?

• Am I the only one who gets pissed off whenever a character says "putting yourself before the group" in Season 3? It seems like every context they say it in is a delusional and lazy way of starting conflict.
    1. David says it to Clementine while trying to help AJ but says nothing to the useless and brain dead junkie, Lingard who uses it to get high
    2. Clint says it when David tried to expose Joan for being the over the top villain that she is
    3. Joan says it in Episode 4 when referring to the group for no reason

• edited May 2018

That applies to characters in previous installments as well. And yes, I'm pretty sure it is indeed because most of the characters that say stuff like that tend to be/become asshole-ish, domineering, aggressive, hypocritical, and/or straight up psychotic while/after saying it.

I think Clint might be the closest to an outlier on that, off the top of my head.

Clemenem posted: »

Am I the only one who gets pissed off whenever a character says "putting yourself before the group" in Season 3? It seems like every context

• I know it's not actually easy to do but would a neck snap incapacitate a zombie? Has anyone ever tried to do it on a walker in The Walking Dead universe?

• That's a pretty good question actually.
    I suppose it's possible, though it wouldn't exactly stop the head for sure.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I know it's not actually easy to do but would a neck snap incapacitate a zombie? Has anyone ever tried to do it on a walker in The Walking Dead universe?

• edited May 2018

Someone came close in the TV show where Shane snaps the neck of some young man named Randall and he reanimates and attacks Daryl and Glenn. So apparently, the whole snapping-of-the-neck thing didn't slow down his walker.

I know it's not actually easy to do but would a neck snap incapacitate a zombie? Has anyone ever tried to do it on a walker in The Walking Dead universe?

• Oh okay, so assuming his spinal cord was completely severed can we rule out any natural disease that caused the outbreak? Unless it's already been established that it was started by something like that I want to say that it pretty much narrows down to demonic possession unless his spine was only partially severed. Not trying to force any religious bullshit just that there's no other way the zombie can use his body if his neck was thoroughly cracked :lol:

Someone came close in the TV show where Shane snaps the neck of some young man named Randall and he reanimates and attacks Daryl and Glenn. So apparently, the whole snapping-of-the-neck thing didn't slow down his walker.

• Where is this picture of Sarah from?

• Yah, it does sound ridiculous that he died while his body was still able to move, but is it possible that his broken neck only blocked his windpipe so he couldn't breathe and he suffocated to death? I mean, my mom broke her neck in a swimming pool and she didn't become a quadriplegic, so that means it doesn't always sever your spinal cord. Right?

Oh okay, so assuming his spinal cord was completely severed can we rule out any natural disease that caused the outbreak? Unless it's alread

• What flavor of Leadership would you use to describe each character?

• I watched the clip. I don't have expertise on this stuff but I want to say if only his windpipe was crushed then you would still be able to hear some struggle off screen before he died since afaik suffocation can't result in instantaneous unconsciousness. I'm fairly certain that severing the spinal cord is the only neck injury that can result in an instant and effective execution like in the clip, at least in movies and TV shows.

Yah, it does sound ridiculous that he died while his body was still able to move, but is it possible that his broken neck only blocked his w

• Do you think there was supposed to be a scene between Alvin and Kenny originally that got cut for time?

• Probably. It would have been nice.

DabigRG posted: »

Do you think there was supposed to be a scene between Alvin and Kenny originally that got cut for time?

• Hello there, Fergie. Long time no see!

I ask because not only does Kenny say that the big guy had a pair on him when expressing regret at his death thanks to Carver, but he actually mentioned that he said they were on the run if you sit with him at Walter's dinner.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Probably. It would have been nice.

• Heeey! :smiley:

It's possible that they interacted offscreen. It would have been nice to see their interactions, though. It's also possible that they scrapped such scenes because of time restrains.

Hello there, Fergie. Long time no see! I ask because not only does Kenny say that the big guy had a pair on him when expressing regret at

• Random Question: If Telltale ever decided to let one video game developer make a game based on the Walking Dead, which one would you pick?

• Off the top of my head, probably Racjin or maybe NextLevelGames.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Random Question: If Telltale ever decided to let one video game developer make a game based on the Walking Dead, which one would you pick?

• Rockstar Games. They arn't afraid to touch upon controversial topics, along with them bringing a more comedic approach to the genre that doesn't go so balls to the wall with cartoony violence like Capcom did.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Random Question: If Telltale ever decided to let one video game developer make a game based on the Walking Dead, which one would you pick?

• Just interview a walker.

Torridd posted: »

And I've always wondered if turning is placing the person in a living purgatory. I mean, you hear many characters state, "That's not such an

• edited June 2018

And teenagers are usually too stupid to survive alone in a ZA.

Torridd posted: »

Generally, they would be harder to survive unless they were protected.

• No. There is definitely no correlation between them. I would say that ANF has overstepped the scope of previous seasons.

Is ANF compatible with Season 1 or Season 2 characters?

• edited June 2018

Repeats

@VengefulKenny asks: In your headcanon, what do you think happened to the 400 Days survivors who stayed behind at the campsite?
    Are certain 400 Days characters more likely to survive if they stayed behind than others?

I literally just thought of this: In Ties that Bind Part 1, Max is noticeably more aggressive and antagonistic than he is in the rest of the installment, gut-punching Javier after briefly rationalizing how he could be innocent, incessantly searching for signs of any company he might/does have with clear hostility, and even potentially shooting Javier on the spot before this if he hesitates to open the door. However, as he's about leave the trailer to follow up on the search, he lets it slip that the reason he's so distrustful and paranoid about Javier's presence is because they were previously screwed over under similar circumstances.
    Is it possible that these people(rather, person) he's referring to could've had something to do with Clementine?

In each Season/installment, who did you tend to pick and/or side with in certain situations?(More than one answer per game is acceptable.)

Why exactly did people think/want there would be a big choice/conflict between Kate and David?

Refresh my memory: Wasn't Javier supposed to have been busted for doing steroids or some shit originally?

• I think that was referring to swaps.

Firefox1972 posted: »

No. There is definitely no correlation between them. I would say that ANF has overstepped the scope of previous seasons.

• Hey guys hope everyone is doing good! I came here to ask a question regarding Christa and her fate in Season Two. Apparently there is an interview with Mike's voice actor (Who was originally meant to be Randall who was a member of the bandits who attacked Christa) in which he says that the gun shot that we heard may have missed Christa. Is there any substance to this story or is it a rumour? I tried looking for it on the internet but no luck....

I know the odds of a Christa return may be slim but I really enjoy reading these types of interviews as I get to learn more about my favourite Game Series! :smile:

• I relinked that in a Scrapped Content thread a week or two ago.

Hey guys hope everyone is doing good! I came here to ask a question regarding Christa and her fate in Season Two. Apparently there is an int

• Oh right! Thank you!

I relinked that in a Scrapped Content thread a week or two ago.

• Anyone wanna take a crack at organizing/assigning any of the group(s) into a Five Man Band or any sort of Team?

• Would you feel the need to kill Lily if she killed Kenny and was revealed to be the leader of the New Frontier

• edited June 2018

I honestly can't answer that.

Here's a question: How does that sound suspiciously similar to one of the story proposals regarding Arvo and Jane?

Clemenem posted: »

Would you feel the need to kill Lily if she killed Kenny and was revealed to be the leader of the New Frontier

• Is it just me, or does anyone else actually wanna see Clementine get her ass whooped?? She's been so untouchable ever since season 2. Hopefully she gets jumped by raiders or something.

• I was definitely advocating that for a good while.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Is it just me, or does anyone else actually wanna see Clementine get her ass whooped?? She's been so untouchable ever since season 2. Hopefully she gets jumped by raiders or something.

• If we come across another Richmond/Prescott in TFS, wouldn't it be nice to see one of these mounted by the gate entrance? Or is this complete overkill?It could mow down a huge herd of Walkers.

• Seems like a high risk, high reward type of thing honestly. Except backwards.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

If we come across another Richmond/Prescott in TFS, wouldn't it be nice to see one of these mounted by the gate entrance? Or is this complete overkill?It could mow down a huge herd of Walkers.

• Gonna ask for this sidenote again: Has the Cabin Group(or any Season 2 character, for that matter) been added to Road to Survival yet?

• No,but they added 10 Telltale skins to 7 Days To Die.

This is Luke

oh and this is Glenn

Credits to @4k60fpsHDR

Gonna ask for this sidenote again: Has the Cabin Group(or any Season 2 character, for that matter) been added to Road to Survival yet?

• What the FUCK?!

iFoRias posted: »

No,but they added 10 Telltale skins to 7 Days To Die. This is Luke oh and this is Glenn Credits to @4k60fpsHDR

• @mostlypoptarts Will we find out what happened to Clementine and AJ during the time skip during A New Frontier to The Final Season?

• As you may recall, 400 Days had a minor mechanic where playing certain scenario's before others would have a small effect on a detail or so in others that are loosely connected. By chance, has there ever been an instance of something similar happening in other installments/seasons?

• What are some keywords and themes you associate with the characters?

• Anyone know what episode this is from?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.