The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• This is from The Collection and the episode is Above The Law.

DabigRG posted: »

Anyone know what episode this is from?

• Well, it does sorta make sense timeline-wise with the original episode.
    Too bad the context is kinda weird.

Fangirl101 posted: »

This is from The Collection and the episode is Above The Law.

• Bethesda

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Random Question: If Telltale ever decided to let one video game developer make a game based on the Walking Dead, which one would you pick?

• Has anyone here ever driven/rode in a pick up truck? I was watching the scene where clementine wakes up in the back of Kenny's pickup with Jane and just saw that opportunity as a moment to bond with good friends, even though it was pure chaos in their truck lol

• @Graysonn So when you were rendering and animating unused animations, was there any particular reason why you used Clementine for many of them rather than the appropriate characters?

• edited June 2018

Not a real question, but can one of you jerks add these to that collection of character heads/faces?

Not a real question, but can one of you jerks add these to that collection of character heads/faces? (Spoiler)

• Craig!!! Where the hell have you been?!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

• Excuse you??? :rage:

Not a real question, but can one of you jerks add these to that collection of character heads/faces? (Spoiler)

• edited June 2018

It's a loose reference to something. I'm being ironic there by seemingly insulting people I'm trying to be charitable to.

Excuse you???

• Since both the Grady Standard easter egg and the Randy Tudor egg from the first season we're in ANF, do you think these Easter eggs will appear again the Final Season?

• Eeeh...maybe, maybe not?
    Not only are there little to no similar shoutouts in Season 2 that I know of, but it should be noted that both of those easter eggs in ANF were in episodes following the 3+ month rewrites.

Since both the Grady Standard easter egg and the Randy Tudor egg from the first season we're in ANF, do you think these Easter eggs will appear again the Final Season?

• Wasn't quite sure if we had another thread we could focus/fit this in, so I might as well put it here: Is there a [type of] character--hypothetical, cut, or otherwise--that you would've added to the story to fill some sort of role, purpose, or slight convenience that you think could've helped?

(If someone thinks of a appropriate thread or wants to create one with this idea, please feel free to inform me of so.)

• Is there a [type of] character--hypothetical, cut, or otherwise--that you would've added to the story
    slight convenience that you think could've helped?

hmmmm...

Wasn't quite sure if we had another thread we could focus/fit this in, so I might as well put it here: Is there a [type of] character--hypot

• Are you being serious in consideration there? I can't find any typo of mine.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Is there a [type of] character--hypothetical, cut, or otherwise--that you would've added to the story slight convenience that you think could've helped? hmmmm...

• There's nothing wrong with what you said, I'm just thinking about a certain possible character that I think could actually add to the story

Are you being serious in consideration there? I can't find any typo of mine.

• ...Oh.

_Oooh...._

There's nothing wrong with what you said, I'm just thinking about a certain possible character that I think could actually add to the story

It's a loose reference to something. I'm being ironic there by seemingly insulting people I'm trying to be charitable to.

• I sat here for a solid 7 seconds trying to figure out why he's only pointing with one figure.

• *finger
    And why does it matter? Just know that I will be watching you...

I sat here for a solid 7 seconds trying to figure out why he's only pointing with one figure.

• edited June 2018

I genuinely love how nearly every time RG makes a joke people get confused/offended and he's forced to explain the joke in full detail. Not attacking RG's sense of humor just love how it's become a running gag at this point ?

• K'yeh.

And suspicious. Don't forgot suspicious.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I genuinely love how nearly every time RG makes a joke people get confused/offended and he's forced to explain the joke in full detail. Not attacking RG's sense of humor just love how it's become a running gag at this point ?

• I second that

*finger And why does it matter? Just know that I will be watching you...

• Laziness. I could have swapped them but I had a lot to go through and I wanted to get it done faster.

@Graysonn So when you were rendering and animating unused animations, was there any particular reason why you used Clementine for many of them rather than the appropriate characters?

Graysonn posted: »

Laziness. I could have swapped them but I had a lot to go through and I wanted to get it done faster.

• What if Jiren was in TFS?

• Haven't gotten there yet, so spoiler tabbed answers please.

What if Jiren was in TFS?

• If you're talking DBZ. The planet wouldn't even exist if he was around! All the walkers that hadn't been obliterated by the explosion would turn into walker-cicles in the void of space until they find a hospitable planet. And he would've turned Clem into juice in the palm of his hand if they came face-to-face. What would be the use of 4 episodes? This could all be concluded in a single episode.

What if Jiren was in TFS?

• he would've turned Clem into juice in the palm of his hand if they came face-to-face

Really? I think if they were to fight she'd at least land 6 punches to his face :D :D :D :D

If you're talking DBZ. The planet wouldn't even exist if he was around! All the walkers that hadn't been obliterated by the explosion would

• Mm...I let this slide just because of this.

you're talking DBZ.

If you're talking DBZ. The planet wouldn't even exist if he was around! All the walkers that hadn't been obliterated by the explosion would

• Do you think Sarah's mom was Spanish as well?

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

If AJ's existence is on the line, Goku won't be the only one Jiren will have lost to. You can expect to see an even greater fight :D :D

• Alright you've proved me wrong :joy:

If AJ's existence is on the line, Goku won't be the only one Jiren will have lost to. You can expect to see an even greater fight

• I think Ava and sarita would be a better match up. Not sure why Conrad is paired with ezekiel though, and I also don’t know who either of them can pair up with.

Clemenem posted: »

Let's do a game characters vs Show battle royal. Rick Grimes vs Lee Everett Carl (Season 8) vs Clementine (ANF) Michonne vs Molly Jadi

• Michonne vs Molly

Michonne will tear Molly a new one

Saviors vs TNF

saviors win by numbers

Let's do a game characters vs Show battle royal. Rick Grimes vs Lee Everett Carl (Season 8) vs Clementine (ANF) Michonne vs Molly Jadi

• You only answered 2 lol

Michonne vs Molly Michonne will tear Molly a new one Saviors vs TNF saviors win by numbers

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

Rick Grimes vs Lee Everett

I wanna say Rick, but Lee took down an able-bodied person with one arm, so idk. Maybe Rick

Carl(season 8) vs Clementine (ANF)

Carl wins without a doubt. I don't think Clementine is capable of holding her own in close combat

Jadis vs Jane. I haven't seen Jadis fight in close combat yet(i'm a little behind on the show). Jane could hold her own against Kenny, so maybe Jane.
    Kenny vs Shane

Ehhhh I say Kenny

Merle vs Tripp

Merle. Tripp got slumped by Ava. He'll never be able to live that down

Simon vs Nate

Tie

Carver vs Negan

Negan.

Conrad vs Ezekiel

Ezekiel wins easily. Conrad's no good without a gun.

• Imagine if all the walkers in TWD suddenly changed to the infected in TLOU and vise versa? Everyone in TLOU would be living it up everyday while everyone in TWD would be suffering 10x the normal amount :blush:

• edited June 2018

Yes.. But if Clementine can take on Jiren, I think she'll handle herself just fine ;)

Imagine if all the walkers in TWD suddenly changed to the infected in TLOU and vise versa? Everyone in TLOU would be living it up everyday while everyone in TWD would be suffering 10x the normal amount

• Unbelievable levels of idiocy will be displayed in just a little while. Stay tuned

Sign in to comment in this discussion.