The Goal.

edited September 2010 in Forum Games
Hello, Dear Sirs, and or Sirettes,

I have decided that all of us (as in us) shall complete a task that has been deemed impossible, laughed upon, and has flown to the sausage house. As of today, we shall set forth on our ultimate goal. This goal is a goal that is superior to all goals before its time, and after its time. It is the supreme goal of goals. The goal.

As you drag your weary eyes over this masterpiece of words, you may ask yourself, "What is this goal, the goal of all goals, that is worth my risk?" My answer to you, would be that you are impatient, and that you don't deserve to know the goal, for It is far too important to lie in the depths of an impatient mind such as yours. This may be harsh, but it is law. Law is law when conversing about the goal.

In approximately 3 months time, it is my estimate that we should have accumulated enough currency to sufficiently take the first step towards this goal. There is no need for a group trip to the docks, for I have the appropriate connections for such a bold purchase. Do not worry yourselves, your money is not in any danger as long as it is within my sight.

Once we have obtained the item of purchase, it will be due time to submerge the craft into the depths, where Phase Two of our goal is waiting to be ignited. I do hope you all will accompany me, as we attempt to complete the goal of goals. It will be splendid, indeed.

Signed,
Voyage #HUBERT.

EDIT: And for those of Serbian speech:

Поштовани, Поштовани, и / или Сиреттес,

Ја сам одлучила да све од нас (као у нас) су дужни да попуне задатак који је немогуће сматрати, смијали на, па је морала да путује у кобасица кућу. Од данас, ми треба да садржи на наш крајњи циљ. Овај циљ је циљ који је супериорна у односу на све циљеве пре времена, и након своје време. То је највиши циљ циљева. Циљ.

Као што превуците уморан очи над овим ремек-дело речи, можда ћете се запитати: "Шта је ово циљ, циљ свих циљева, који је вредан моје ризик?" Мој одговор на вас, би се да сте нестрпљиви, и да не заслужују да знају циљ, јер је превише важно да леже у дубинама нестрпљиви ума као што је твоје. Ово може да буде оштра, али то је закон. Закон је закон када разговара о циљ.

У око 3 месеци времена, то је моја процена да имамо довољно валуте акумулиране довољно да први корак ка том циљу. Нема потребе за групу путовање у доковима, јер сам одговарајуће везе за такве задебљано куповину. Не брините се, ваш новац није у опасности све док је у мојим очима.

Када смо добили предмет куповине, то ће бити због времена потопити занат у дубину, где је фаза и наш циљ је чека да буде погођено. Надам се да ће ме пратити све, као што смо покушали да заврши циљ циљева. То ће бити сјајна, заиста.

Потписан,
Путовање # Хуберт.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I am willing to wait for the goal to be revealed.
  • edited April 2010
    I am willing to wait for the goal to be revealed.

Well that is good. Just a few more weeks left. Be Prepared.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm sure it has something to do with Monkey Island.

Sir, you are fail.

No, not really. We'll just see what this goal is, and then we can determine whether this goal is fail or not.
  • edited April 2010
    931059624_b3c9c69ea0.jpg?v=0
  • edited April 2010
    nice goal...
  • edited April 2010
    So, is this the goal, or merely a clue?
  • edited April 2010
    Steel_Football_Goals.jpg

This is the goal.
  • edited April 2010
    clue.gif
  • edited April 2010
    I am the singing telegram *gets shot*
  • edited April 2010
    Go, Al!
  • edited May 2010
    Oop, y'all just lost The Game.
  • edited August 2010
    Everything is going as planned. The Goal is now in view. In thanks for your mild patience, I offer a clue of words:

Oh, how the fall of the kindness affects
    the men of persistent podium.
    The spending of everlasting labor,
    and the curling of small elastic twigs
    They offer a sense of ultra-fondness,
    a feeling long ago established.

Inside the cold table,
    On top of sisterly petals,
    Great casings of the sharp
    Edges and brilliant
    City-states of momentum
    and fortitude.
    They soar,
    Underneath the well-
    Baked craft,
    Always tiring early,
    but never
    Coming back.
  • edited August 2010
    Hmm...'the spending of everlasting labor'...let's see now...one spends currency...labor...Josef Labor, the czech composer of romantic music? Romance...love...money....can't buy me love! The Beatles!
    'Inside the cold table, on top of sisterly petals...' Hmm, let's see now...inside the cold table....table....rhymes with cable, which is an anagram of Caleb...drop the b and we get Cale...which is a variant spelling of Kale, a form of cabbage that's green or purple...green is made up of blue and yellow...yellow...yellow...yellow submarine! A song performed by....none other than The Beatles! :o
    The goal has something to do with The Beatles, I'm sure!
  • edited September 2010
    Beatles have many goals probably..but the most important is that we have made our performance which makes us labored in many different areas,..just try to imagine,... Do we labor for love?oh com'on...
    You are killing me with kindness.

My brain is toast.

He is a killer basketball player.

You're barking up the wrong tree.
  • edited September 2010
    Notice in the second verse;
    Inside the cold table,
    On top of sisterly petals,
    Great casings of the sharp
    Edges and brilliant
    City-states of momentum
    and fortitude.

By "the cold table" he is referring to a table with a drawer in it, which me and many friends of mine possess. The "city-states of momentum and fortitude" may be referring to a Global Positioning System, or an address book. Ah! This confirms that it is a drawer; can be used to contain things such as GPS's and sharp objects, most likely the knife.

Take a look at the second part:
    They soar,
    Underneath the well-
    Baked craft,
    Always tiring early,
    but never
    Coming back.

Yes! It is all coming clear!

Said knife "soars" under a "well-baked craft" to remove it from a scalding platter. This craft is then consumed without being returned to it's original position.

Clearly he is referring to cookies! And very good ones at that.

This concludes that this non-denominational poem of sorts is referring to a family baking cookies and eating them, freshly out of the oven. Cookies, my friend, certainly are not fail! The goal has been unmasked!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.