Will There be a Season 3? (It most likely won't happen)

1234568»

Comments

• Yeah, hopefully they'll announce something at this year's Minecon Earth

DenikRG posted: »

Perhaps the announcement we can get to the Minecon 2018. It remains to wait and wait and hope that the developers will pull themselves together.

• How about E3?

Yeah, hopefully they'll announce something at this year's Minecon Earth

• Who knows, but if they're going to make some MCSM announcements, they're going to do it in minecon for sure

How about E3?

• prob not.

• So no announcement at E3, probably something at Minecon, and if that doesn't happen, maybe a surprise announcement like they did with Stranger Things.

• I hope we get to play as some other characters in Season 3 too. Maybe Ivor or Petra?

• Hope not! Would be a waste of resources

• That's very disrespectful to those working hard at Telltale. Nice sense of entitlement.

Journey95 posted: »

Hope not! Would be a waste of resources

• It should be a prequel explaining all the plo tholes and other interesting, unexplained stuff. I made a post on it if anyone wants to read.

• no announcement at E3, but i hope they mentioned something about MCSM at this year's Gamescom

• Guys, they specifically said that they DON'T KNOW yet; Season 2 was planned before Season 1 was even finished. By the time Season 2 was finished, Eric Stirpe and TellTale made it pretty clear that they didn't have anything planned at the time. If MCSM is successful and CONTINUES to be successful, then there is a chance that they WILL continue the series-- really the best thing to do to get Season 3 is show your support and get more people to buy it.

• Agreed

ArizaLuca posted: »

Guys, they specifically said that they DON'T KNOW yet; Season 2 was planned before Season 1 was even finished. By the time Season 2 was fini

• I Agree even more xD. P.S If It Comes Out I’ll Be Happy. :blush:

vickytonner posted: »

Agreed

• It doesn't seem like Telltale has any interest at the moment in doing a S3 as they are more focused on TWD/TWAU and there's also a rumor that Telltale is developing a "Stranger things" game.

• For a time it has been officially confirmed that Stranger Things are being developed

Chibikid posted: »

It doesn't seem like Telltale has any interest at the moment in doing a S3 as they are more focused on TWD/TWAU and there's also a rumor that Telltale is developing a "Stranger things" game.

• To be honest I would not mind a Minecraft Season 3, the game was fun and the combat was cool in Season 2 if not a bit repetitive but I enjoyed the combat and the story. I hope that Minecraft gets a couple of more seasons because they can do so much with that game and it is the closest thing we have to TellTale's own story.

• I wouldn’t mind a Minecraft Story Mode Season 3.

With the new Unity Engine, i’d be interested to see what new game mechanics they could use, as Season Two on the old Engine had some great new Combat Mechanics & more Patton Oswalt is a good thing. I love him as Jesse.

He’s part of the charm for me. Plus it would be great to see the gang get back together for one last adventure after the ending to Season Two.

I went with Petra instead of staying in Beacontown.

• Oh No. I am waiting for season 3 for so long but Telltale is now closed. I felt very sad. But one questions remains Is Minecraft story mode S3 will launch in Netflix.....

• Season 3? On Netflix? That won't happen if telltale is closing.

What I do hope for is that another good game company buys the rights for MCSM and makes a good season 3, and even good spinoff series.

Oh No. I am waiting for season 3 for so long but Telltale is now closed. I felt very sad. But one questions remains Is Minecraft story mode S3 will launch in Netflix.....

• Actually, I seriously think I'd pay for a season 3 of MCSM

If this is true, I hope that we're not going to pay for them!!!

• MCSM has to come back. If Telltale confirms that their not going to make a season 3, I'm gonna cry(HARD).

• Will a new company company take over MCSM and make a season 3?

• Telltale never guaranteed or announced a Season 3 for Minecraft, so probably not I'm afraid.

WMB_101 posted: »

Will a new company company take over MCSM and make a season 3?

• Well i hopp there is going to be a session 3 in minicraft story mode, don’t you guys?

• edited October 2018

I hope so too

Season 3? On Netflix? That won't happen if telltale is closing. What I do hope for is that another good game company buys the rights for MCSM and makes a good season 3, and even good spinoff series.

• Minecraft story is made by telltale not mojang, and telltale is shutting down so....

• I know??

TheDerpGod posted: »

Minecraft story is made by telltale not mojang, and telltale is shutting down so....

• Who do you think would buy the rights?

Season 3? On Netflix? That won't happen if telltale is closing. What I do hope for is that another good game company buys the rights for MCSM and makes a good season 3, and even good spinoff series.

• You never know, they might surprise us.

Telltale never guaranteed or announced a Season 3 for Minecraft, so probably not I'm afraid.

• Same

JonteHero05 posted: »

I hope so too

• Have you guys played The Walking Dead story mode?

• No, I'm too young to anyways.

JonteHero05 posted: »

Have you guys played The Walking Dead story mode?

• Its a really good game

• I don't know, but my best guess would be mojang themselves.

WMB_101 posted: »

Who do you think would buy the rights?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.