Let's go way back

So I'm not sure if anyone has ever noticed this before, but on season 1 episode 1 before the building contest they say the winners will get to meet Gabriel in parson, but even if you win the contest you still have to distract the guard to get into the building where Gabriel is. Have any of you ever noticed this? Let me know.

Comments

• edited August 2018

Well, since it has been a long time, I had to check. At first when I saw the video, considering they won the contest, they got the chance to meet Gabriel, but still, had to buy tickets, and in addiction meeting Gabriel for free at the spectacle, yet it didn't add up because even at the spectacle they didn't meet him. I guess they were too busy stopping Ivor, that they forgot to announce themselves as the winners to meet their idol, and that they waited for this moment all their life. Gosh, I really felt nostalgic, don't know how I missed it, though.

• Yeah, I noticed it the first time I played but I recently replayed it and was wondering if anyone else has ever noticed that.

Libelles posted: »

Well, since it has been a long time, I had to check. At first when I saw the video, considering they won the contest, they got the chance to

• Yeah, I noticed that immediately. It kinda bugged me for a little while, but then I just dropped it, and eventually forgot about it.
    Thanks for reminding me, though! (Ahhh, the nostalgia!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.