SAM and MAX adventure game

edited April 2010 in Forum Games
1. THE person above you makes a story and you continue it

2. be creative

3. example user122 :A big robot called

and then user 133: called jhon wants to.

I start

sam and max were locked up in an little box by

Comments

• edited April 2010
    a rat called lenny that has aan huge
  • edited April 2010
    set of ears. He wanted to
  • edited April 2010
    feed them to his
  • edited April 2010
    pet Quarter Pounder, who's name was
  • edited April 2010
    Royale avec du fromage. Royale was the kind of quarter pounder who didn't
  • edited April 2010
    mix with the 'Sub Sandwich' demographic, he would rather spend his time by
  • edited April 2010
    writing stories about Sam and Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    ...and M
  • edited April 2010
    arylin discovered a ancient
  • edited April 2010
    story about Sam and Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    and Max found Monkey Island (which at this point has cannibals again)...
  • edited April 2010
    ...the end.
  • edited April 2010
    Max then says to Sam, "Sam if I hear one more stupid story about us I may have to...
  • edited April 2010
    tell a story about Sam and Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    But then Sam shuts up Max by saying "quiet bonehead I've got an idea how to get us out of here...
  • edited April 2010
    ...so then they both die because sam can't think hard enough. the end. for reals, this time!
  • edited April 2010
    Meanwhile, there was a story about Sam and Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    shot wildly out the window and hit a rat called Lenny...
  • edited April 2010
    who loved Purvis and Babar. He then...
  • edited April 2010
    dropped a thermonuclear warhead on Roger Ebert for saying video games can't be art. Sam then blackmailed a shoe salesman to...
  • edited April 2010

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    but before he could tell the story Max attacked him because he was sick of having to listen to all the stupid stories that end in his death...
  • edited April 2010
    ...like that one about Sam and Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    wondered what Max tasted like so he ate him. This story still gives Max nightmares, then suddenly the phone rang it was the Commissioner telling Sam about their next case involving tredlow telling stupid Sam & Max stories and that they have to...
  • edited April 2010

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    then Sam hung up after realizing that tredlow had kidnapped the Commissioner so after telling Max what they have to do they rushed into the DeSoto and drove to...
  • edited April 2010
    ...confront him. "Okay, okay I'll stop telling stories" said tredlow. "Especially that one which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    wondered what Max tasted like so he ate him. While Max was screaming like a little girl because of the memories of the nightmares Sam attacked tredlow and was about to arrest him but suddenly there was a crack in reality itself because a fictional character just attacked a forum user. Without warning the crack started to get bigger...
  • edited April 2010
    "Well, we're boned." Said Max.
  • edited April 2010
    Suddanly a large demon verson of the rat called Lenny came out of the crack and started to tell his latest stupid story about Sam & Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    was minding his own business then Max wander what he tasted like so he ate him. Sam then said "that's just the same story just with roles reversed" then the demon rat Lenny ran back into the crack crying and then the Commissioner casually walked out the crack as if it was nothing and then he closes it then he turned around and said "Sam & Max you got here to slow and now I'm zombie goast you must pay"...
  • edited April 2010
    Sam and Max knew it was too late. Sam and Max had barley time but was still fighting Commissioner.

"Bro it is time Im sorry" Sam said to The Commissioner.

"time for you to die Sam and Max!" The Commissioner said back.

"No bro" Sam and Max said then kicked Commissioner in teh part of the face that was like zombie goast.

The science flew off The Commissioner face and landed and blowed up in a boom and Sam and Max stood and fall. "Bro.." The Commissioner said so Sam and Max got closer to the ground like The Commissioner.

"Lenny made me tricked bro Im sorry" The Commissioner said.

"I know bro but you are hero" Sam said back to comfart Commissioner.

"Save humens and Max" The Commissioner said quiet like pain and breathed slower and slower

Sam had Commissioner and saw eyes shut and the breath stoped but Commissioner had smiles on face, like in that story about Sam and Max, which would go like this:

Once upon a time, Sam...
  • edited April 2010
    was studying in his was studying laboratoried.
    Fellow scientist cow-orker Max said "Sam what are you working on"
    "UI have discovered new radoactive isatope but it is so vollatile that it does not have a half-life but quarter-life so we must observe with hasty"
    Juts then a headcrab went on Max head OH NO WHERE DID HEADCRAB COME FROM! Sam wents to get his revolvarb ut it was missing so hhad to borrow a claymore sword. He hits teh headcrab and Max was okay but his head was cut
    "Watch where you swings at me just kidding thanks"
    " HAha" They laughed
    "Whait oh no where id isotop?"
    "UIt is been stoled!"

CHAPTER TWO: THEY REVOCER TEH ISOTROPE BUT THEY DON'T
    Sam & Max arrived at teh alien scene where a bad guy from the game said "I have take the isotope and it will cause meltdown!"
    "NO, NOT ALL OF DALLAS!" Which swas target of where they were and it was nice place and my friend lives there.
    "IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO MY DEMANS"
    "TOO LATE" and the isotope hit quarterlife and teh room was slowly become vaporize
    "Ew must escapes out of here fastly" but Max was already blowed to smitheroons.

CHAPTER THREE: DESTRUACTION IS IMMINANT
    "This is Sam how do we contain teh meltdown? I know!"
    And he used portals to push henemy headquarters into a portal so Dallas wouldnt melt down and it would only go off harmless in Atlantic ocean.
    "Hooray I scucceeded at winning the mission"
    "Not so fast, Mr. Sam".

Sam let go The Commissioner and went up back on his feet and loked his head around and saw trees and aminals and humens then looked at glowy tower and knew what has to be done. "Max and people get back!" Sam said out real loud so Max frontflipped off torret and went with people back to Sam and ducked bullets and rackets.

"Max take people on motorcycle and leave city. Make people safe Max and nothing happen to them." Sam said to Max.

"But dad I fight!" Max said.
    "No Max go with people" Sam said so Max and humens went on motorcycle.

Max started on motorcycl and started to go but slow becaus he didnt want to. the Combines saw and said "STOP THE HUMENS!" and went charge at motorcycle.

Sam walked to wards Combines and made fists with hands. (one epic Djy1991 style fight scene later) Sam punchd and hit Combines in front but all Combines in back shot rockets and masheen guns. a Rocket hit Sam but he got up and killed more Combines then a Combine went at Sams back and stabed him but Sam got nife out and stabbed Combine in brane. Combines got close and hit Sam body with bullets but Sam kicked Combines back.

Sam kept fighting Combines and put head up to tower and saw it go brite and break then turned around in last second and saw motorcycle in far off safe place and was happy. Max and the people in the motorcycle saw the tower go like millon stars and fire and loud noises then the people went down but Max kept going and didnt say nothing.

After the world was nice and humens had new city and happy because the Combines was gone and nobody was slave or sad. President Max and people and animals and earth had peace and in the middle of new city was a statue that said "Sam Saver of Humens"

THE END
Sign in to comment in this discussion.