No Season 3 then

Well thats it then, TTG is essentially closed with only 25 staff left, 250 layed off

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/21/17888162/telltale-games-layoffs-the-walking-dead

Comments

• This is so sad. I guess it's a farewell after all but...for it to end like this is.....tragic. No one wants this.

• First, one of our best writer. Then, the company itself
    This is too sad

• All things come to a end. :(

• edited September 2018

hey everyone I’ve not been here since season 2 ended, but don’t worry!
    “We previously reported that a skeleton crew will remain behind to complete work on The Walking Dead Final Season. That information was inaccurate. Sources who wish to remain anonymous explained that there is a skeleton crew at Telltale, but they will be working on the Minecraft Story Mode project for Netflix. In fact, The Walking Dead team was also laid off today and The Walking Dead Final Season will not be completed.”
    There’s a Minecraft story mode project for Netflix, I know it’s not season 3 but let’s look at the bright side.
    Source: https://www.usgamer.net/amp/report-telltale-games-shutting-down-the-wolf-among-us-2-and-stranger-things-canceled?__twitter_impression=true

• It’s a interactive CYOA version of the first half of Season 1, that’s all.

• It's really sad seeing Telltale ending like this, like, bankruptcy? Quite unexpected.

• Me too, I have not been here since MCSM S2 ended ...

MegaXD posted: »

hey everyone I’ve not been here since season 2 ended, but don’t worry! “We previously reported that a skeleton crew will remain behind to

• As much as I feel a season 3 isn’t needed right now as we got dlc and two seasons fairly quickly It probably would help the company money wise a bit. The first walking dead and both Minecraft: story modes sold the best out of any others and would probably give telltale a little boost. Too late now I guess that’s why they are doing it for Netflix that and the fact that they can’t break the contract.

• I mean, I kinda expected that MCSM wouldn't get a third season, but telltale in freaking BANKRUPTCY?

wow, this is really sad

• edited September 2018

I guess that means no more...adventure !

• Yea i did not expect this to happen

• "But when a story ends, another one begins"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.