The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• You spelled cancelled wrong

bruzdaa posted: »

Well, whaddya know Edit. fixed misspelling

• Goddammit, thanks for pointing that out. I'm a dumbass...

You spelled cancelled wrong

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

Let's please just drop this topic of conversation, in regards to the defense of people making ironically creepy comments about Clem.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Wow really? Even though 16 years old is considered legal in most countries? Even though they were just having fun? Even though said 16 year old is a fictional character?

• Now this is podracing

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

:) :) :)
    ???

edited October 2018

it's allota

MrGraffio posted: »

We need a mashup of flex tape with abel injuries

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

When you're looking for actual funny memes but don't find any because all the people who make them got banned

• here they are we're back buddy

Dex-Starr posted: »

When you're looking for actual funny memes but don't find any because all the people who make them got banned

• for shizzle

• Deadshot

• i guess people forgot about wolf among us

• Dreadful sorry Clementine

• idk anymore

• how dare you

• edgy clem

• I'm not back, and if I were you, @Melton23 , @MrGraffio , @NexusFire , or anyone else who "deserved to be banned", I wouldn't cater to these people who regard a fictional character as an actual person, using laws that were created for humans by humans, to defend a fucking 3D computer animation. The fact you all hold "her" so close to you as if she were your child, sibling, cousin, or friend is kinda sad and pathetic to say the least. If we "need help" for making jokes about someone who's no more real than a "monster" under a child's bed, then you all DEFINITELY need it as well.

here they are we're back buddy

edited October 2018

at first i thought we got banned for the "role playing" above. I don't think we made very explicit jokes that warrant a ban, even if it's just one day.

I'm not back, and if I were you, @Melton23 , @MrGraffio , @NexusFire , or anyone else who "deserved to be banned", I wouldn't cater to these

• I didn't think we made very explicit jokes that warrant a ban, even if it's just one day

Whether or not we deserved to be banned for making jokes/comments that were too explicit isn't my issue, it's everyone else saying we deserved to be banned for it. That said, everyone who felt that way can simply.........yeah.

at first i thought we got banned for the "role playing" above. I don't think we made very explicit jokes that warrant a ban, even if it's just one day.

• edited August 2019

• Doesn't matter. According to them, you deserved it. So yeah, welcome back to this lovely community.

edited October 2018

if ever there was a time for morse code this is it

I didn't think we made very explicit jokes that warrant a ban, even if it's just one day Whether or not we deserved to be banned for

• You Son of a Bitch--YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD!

• edited August 2019

Doesn't matter. According to them, you deserved it. So yeah, welcome back to this lovely community.

• Nope. I want my message to reach the masses loudly and clearly.

if ever there was a time for morse code this is it

• Guess I’m going to have to be more cautious now.

Yeah apparently everything's gotta be rated E now

• edited August 2019

• i have been reading these forums since 2014 and if i recall correctly there have been way more explicit jokes that went without a ban only a warning

• WOW you all back guys? that was fast

Stick around! xD

• We'll try, no promises.

Clemmy1 posted: »

WOW you all back guys? that was fast Stick around! xD

• edited October 2018

It's common sense Dex. A sexual joke about a fictional character is no different than a character made up specifically for a joke. It's the topic that made people uncomfortable; the fact that it's surrounding a character in a story people have gotten invested into is just more gasoline into the flame. You should know it was making people uncomfortable and that you were treading on thin ice because there was an update warning against that humor a month ago in this thread. Nothing against you and I'm sorry if I upset you.

EDIT: And I want to say I have nothing against anyone in particular who joked about it, welcome back guys

I'm not back, and if I were you, @Melton23 , @MrGraffio , @NexusFire , or anyone else who "deserved to be banned", I wouldn't cater to these

• you were treading on thin ice because there was an update warning against that humor a month ago in this thread

As I've previously stated, I wasn't displeased with being banned, I was displeased at everyone saying we deserved it.

It's the topic that made people uncomfortable

I apologise for everyone being sensitive children then :|

the fact that it's surrounding a character in a story people have gotten invested into is just more gasoline into the flame

If me making jokes about a fictitious character is adding fuel to the flame, then people need to invest in building relationships with actual people instead of non-sentient 3D computer animations.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

It's common sense Dex. A sexual joke about a fictional character is no different than a character made up specifically for a joke. It's the

• That was the greatest ban I have ever been a part of. We fought together and fell together. Turns out it wasn’t even for the ships tho so we’re still good ?

bobshaw posted: »

Lol EVERYONE IS BANNED xD

• Role playing...yes! That’s exactly what that was, do not be suspicious pls because that was roleplaying ?

[Looks on the forums] ...sighs Less creepy memes/wide hips jokes, and more... err... not creepy memes/wide hip related jokes, please! Much appreciated. [Just to clarify, none of the bans are for the off topic role playing above]

• edited August 2019

• why does this meme just have 4 upvotes what the fuck people

it's allota

• I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard

• That’s exactly what that was
    that was roleplaying

Uhhhhhh, I was being my own self :D That's the only role I've ever played. Idk what YOU guys were doing :D

Melton23 posted: »

Role playing...yes! That’s exactly what that was, do not be suspicious pls because that was roleplaying ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.