The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited October 2018

Begone, thot, u know what u did ?☝️➕?

Dex-Starr posted: »

That’s exactly what that was that was roleplaying Uhhhhhh, I was being my own self That's the only role I've ever played. Idk what YOU guys were doing

• You guys aren't really good at dropping things are you...

• I know, right?

bobshaw posted: »

You guys aren't really good at dropping things are you...

• edited August 2019

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

Nah. I don't fold. I don't take anything sitting down.

• Sometimes my fingers spaz out and I drop things by accident, which is why I shouldn’t hold ppl in a hostage situation cos I’ll probably accidentally shoot them

• As I've previously stated, I wasn't displeased with being banned, I was displeased at everyone saying we deserved it.

Okay, put yourself in their shoes then. As I've said it's the subject that made them uncomfortable, you were joking about a 16 year old's hips, fictional or not doesn't matter because it's the idea. They gave you a warning, you ignored it. Nothing against you but the ban was justified. If it was permanent I would've objected.

I apologise for everyone being sensitive children then

I can tell you're angry and I get why, but you probably should get a hold of yourself now. Only a spiteful kid would feel like this is an injustice against them, you know how to act more mature than that.

If me making jokes about a fictitious character is adding fuel to the flame, then people need to invest in building relationships with actual people instead of non-sentient 3D computer animations.

A character in a story they were invested in. With a joke on it's own you have no prior attachment with the characters. Characters were made so you can get attached to them, adding fuel to the flame when you joke about them that way.

you were treading on thin ice because there was an update warning against that humor a month ago in this thread As I've previously s

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

We did warn people back on page 520 (see the mod warning in the thread title) to avoid posting creepy memes (even if ironically), plus the general forum guidelines also discourage such activity. No more "wide hips" memes or other memes of the likes, please? ...Please???

...Why can't you all just be NORMAL already?!? ???

• Why’d we all get banned for a day but Graffio got banned for a month? You don’t think you did a little threemuch?

We did warn people back on page 520 (see the mod warning in the thread title) to avoid posting creepy memes (even if ironically), plus the g

edited October 2018

I'm looking at his her profile page, and no she wasn't. Much, much less time than that - pretty comparable to the other bans, but slightly longer by a short amount for various reasons. Is there a mistake on her part?

This isn't the venue to discuss bans so we can take this to PMs to discuss further.

Why’d we all get banned for a day but Graffio got banned for a month? You don’t think you did a little threemuch?

• Okay, put yourself in their shoes then

If I were in their shoes, I'd keep in mind that I'm on the internet and that people say all kinds of shit, and would just ignore it as I've done in many other cases.

you probably should get a hold of yourself now.

So I should take this sitting down and shut up like everyone else is what you're saying.

Only a spiteful kid would feel like this is an injustice against them
    Characters were made so you can get attached to them

But not to the point you end up viewing them like real people.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

As I've previously stated, I wasn't displeased with being banned, I was displeased at everyone saying we deserved it. Okay, put your

• To be fair we did deserve it ? you’re officially apart of my outlaw gang though. How does it feel?

you were treading on thin ice because there was an update warning against that humor a month ago in this thread As I've previously s

edited October 2018

Let's drop the wide hips ban discussion and get back on topic, please.

• Fecken banned m8?
    me too

Poogers555 posted: »

I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard

• (Her profile page)
    Yeah...didn’t see that coming did ya? Me neither, when I found out I was almost distraught. Then happy. Then horrified.

I'm looking at his her profile page, and no she wasn't. Much, much less time than that - pretty comparable to the other bans, but slightly l

• (this will be my last response since we've been asked to stop)

If I were in their shoes, I'd keep in mind that I'm on the internet and that people say all kinds of shit, and would just ignore it as I've done in many other cases.

The message board moderators have to adhere to the rules, and joking about suggestive stuff like that is against them. Doesn't matter if the rest of the internet seems like a cesspool, staff (rip) and mods didn't want this place stooping to that level. You can call it sensitivity but it's really just having standards (against obscene stuff not users)

So I should take this sitting down and shut up like everyone else is what you're saying.

No just posting like you are now is what I meant by that. You can show that you're angry in many different ways, there's still going to be consequences for how you decide to.

But not to the point you end up viewing them like real people.

Isn't the point of getting immersed into a story to believe that they're real people? We were meant to feel like we were raising Clem in Season; of course fans are going to remember that when reminded of Clem or go back into the series.

If some guy says "I'm in love with Clementine she's my age and it breaks my heart that I can't ask her out" you're right they should be reminded it's fiction.

But going... (lol I don't think I'm allowed to even type it) is knowingly crossing a line/breaking a rule without mention how it also mocks that attachment that makes fiction work. If you don't care and think they're being sensitive then okay but they control the ban hammer and are justified in the ban.

Okay, put yourself in their shoes then If I were in their shoes, I'd keep in mind that I'm on the internet and that people say all k

• ...just gonna casually drop this here.

• bring my boy back somehow please ;(

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

:/ i know

Poogers555 posted: »

why does this meme just have 4 upvotes what the fuck people

• ooh edgy

I'm not back, and if I were you, @Melton23 , @MrGraffio , @NexusFire , or anyone else who "deserved to be banned", I wouldn't cater to these

• So if yall are done being degenerates, let's celebrate the good news!!!

I'm busy tomorrow so here's a meme dump tonight:

But let us not forget the fallen:

• edited October 2018

Woah there, calm it, bucko, you don’t wanna be sent back to the dungeons again, do you? Ima have to drive u home

Srsly, though, there are some things around the forum that I have said and done that should have gotten me monthly bans at least, but I only got a warning, but with this it was (only) one day, yet we got a warning that I didn’t rlly read. Just saying, in our defence, even though we were told to stop... ?

I'm not back, and if I were you, @Melton23 , @MrGraffio , @NexusFire , or anyone else who "deserved to be banned", I wouldn't cater to these

• you don’t wanna be sent back to the dungeons again, do you?

Come hell or high water

Melton23 posted: »

Woah there, calm it, bucko, you don’t wanna be sent back to the dungeons again, do you? Ima have to drive u home Srsly, though, there are

• Jeez don't wanna see you driving under the influence of alcohol if this is you sober

Woah there, calm it, bucko, you don’t wanna be sent back to the dungeons again, do you? Ima have to drive u home Srsly, though, there are

• Fair enough, I’ll be standing 10 miles in that direction watching the fireworks

you don’t wanna be sent back to the dungeons again, do you? Come hell or high water

• ... ;)

• Let’s just all remember Flimsii and his amazing videos. I wish he made more :(

• I wish he made videos at all anymore

Let’s just all remember Flimsii and his amazing videos. I wish he made more

• You're not meant to be discussing bans explicitly, on the Meme thread no less! Anyway, it's really easy to get banned on the forums, the strictest forum I've ever been on. So.. be cautious.

• P sure most of you got warnings, but whatever.

i have been reading these forums since 2014 and if i recall correctly there have been way more explicit jokes that went without a ban only a warning

• I apologise for everyone being sensitive children then :|

Tf dude? Just can it.

• edited October 2018

I have to agree wit Dexy boi. Biases aside, considering he is my waifu, this play could use a lighter tone, other than poogs and his almighty memes

Ghetsis posted: »

I apologise for everyone being sensitive children then Tf dude? Just can it.

• edited October 2018

If by 'lighter tone' you mean wide hip memes, off-topic threads and multiple derailed threads, then no thanks bucko.

I have to agree wit Dexy boi. Biases aside, considering he is my waifu, this play could use a lighter tone, other than poogs and his almighty memes

• Hey! At least the first one should be allowed

If by 'lighter tone' you mean wide hip memes, off-topic threads and multiple derailed threads, then no thanks bucko.

• Missed opportunity to put kevin burns as agent smith

bruzdaa posted: »

• Tf happened here, i didn't enter this place the whole week and everything became a moral war. Kirkman, once again, saved us all, and nobody is joking about it. Where are my celebration memes at!?

• i dont care i dont I DONT EVEN CARE!

ᶦ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᶦᵐᵐᵉᶰˢᵉᶫʸ

• Skybound getting all these messages now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.