The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Telltale didn't really have a choice
    Image from Gyazo

• You missed a good oppurtunity there. For the first one it should've been 'Broken Toys' and 'Done Running' or some other two word statement, and the next one would say three word. You know, how Telltale broke the rule with this season.

Telltale didn't really have a choice

• It wasn't my intent for the meme but if you think it has higher potential, show me how it's done.

* passes template under the table Image from Gyazo
    Ghetsis posted: »

You missed a good oppurtunity there. For the first one it should've been 'Broken Toys' and 'Done Running' or some other two word statement, and the next one would say three word. You know, how Telltale broke the rule with this season.

• There they are.
    Image from Gyazo

• alternate meme

I actually wonder if the writers of ANF actually thought Joan was a well written antagonist

There they are.

• Jake and Linda.
    Those backstabbing assholes.

@Poogers555 I actually wonder if the writers of ANF actually thought Joan was a well written antagonist

In her first appearance, maybe.

There they are.

• But who would really win though??

• edited October 2018

stupid ass gabe

• tfw gabe eats all the fucking pudding

• edited August 2019

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw gabe eats all the fucking pudding

• I've broken every bone in Abel's body and he is still alive. He is more machine now than man.

• Gabe in heaven looking down at Clem getting a boyfriend/girlfriend:
    Gabeisbigdead

• tfw you finally get to fucking kill gabe

• These memes were made by the ?
    ??anti gabe gang???

• Yet another reason why ANF was so bad. I cried in both s1 and s2 when Lee and Kenny died, but felt one of the largest dopamine rushes ever when I saw Gabe was bitten lmao

tfw you finally get to fucking kill gabe

• I was just disappointed he lived in my game

Razer531 posted: »

Yet another reason why ANF was so bad. I cried in both s1 and s2 when Lee and Kenny died, but felt one of the largest dopamine rushes ever when I saw Gabe was bitten lmao

• Okay, I can't pinpoint who that is, but this was awesome.

• I'm disappointed he couldn't just fuck off in the ending people like Razer accepted.

I was just disappointed he lived in my game

• edited October 2018

What disturbs me is the fact that some people actually think GABE’s death is more sad than Lee’s or Kenny’s...

tfw you finally get to fucking kill gabe

• All I gotta say is you kinda fucked up on the "Protagonist" character if the player just wants to see them die and is upset if they missed out on watching him die.

I mean Ben was a screw up everyone went "fuck Ben!" but his character was really good so you actually felt bad once he died, then you got fuckin GABE

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

What disturbs me is the fact that some people actually think GABE’s death is more sad than Lee’s or Kenny’s...

• I’m also kind of upset that they had Clementine actually cry when he dies...yet she didn’t shed a tear when Duck or Sarah dies...

All I gotta say is you kinda fucked up on the "Protagonist" character if the player just wants to see them die and is upset if they missed o

• It's because Telltale tried to push the non existent chemistry Clem and Gabe had on to us

I’m also kind of upset that they had Clementine actually cry when he dies...yet she didn’t shed a tear when Duck or Sarah dies...

• That's likely why they even went with a Gabe dies ending, if not vice versa..

lottii-lu posted: »

It's because Telltale tried to push the non existent chemistry Clem and Gabe had on to us

• Not even three scenes together and they had “chemistry”. All the more reason to hate that ship.

Yet it still lingers in the community...

It's because Telltale tried to push the non existent chemistry Clem and Gabe had on to us

• Cause people never knew how to shut the fuck up about it from the moment whoever it was said it "started."

Not even three scenes together and they had “chemistry”. All the more reason to hate that ship. Yet it still lingers in the community...

• edited October 2018

Violetine Fans: I don’t like Clementine with Louis. He’s annoying and only wants to get inside Clem’s pants.

Louistine Fans: That’s okay. It’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it.

Louistine Fans: I don’t like Clementine being with Violet. She’s too depressed.

Violetine Fans:

• Lmao

• A violetine shipper

Violetine Fans: I don’t like Clementine with Louis. He’s annoying and only wants to get inside Clem’s pants. Louistine Fans: That’s okay.

• Jamestine Fans:

Violetine Fans: I don’t like Clementine with Louis. He’s annoying and only wants to get inside Clem’s pants. Louistine Fans: That’s okay.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, that boy's in hell.

Gabe in heaven looking down at Clem getting a boyfriend/girlfriend:

• That really bugs me too. I actually addressed this issue in my review of From The Gallows, Clem cries during Gabe's death, mirroring her reaction to both Lee and Kenny's deaths. Was the game actually trying to imply that this person Clem knew for like 3-4 days and had a handful of interactions with somehow meant more or just as much to her as someone like Lee or Kenny, who actually gave up their lives to protect her and spent a great deal of time looking out for her? Bull...shit.

I’m also kind of upset that they had Clementine actually cry when he dies...yet she didn’t shed a tear when Duck or Sarah dies...

• I gave him the gun. If you want to see my full reaction, my play through is up on my YouTube channel.

• edited October 2018

(Since we’re bashing Gabentine)

• Pretty much the standard until Maikel went on the offensive.

@MRSHYGUY45 (Since we’re bashing Gabentine)

Why does he had blood on him there?

• Unloads the entire clip into his face without any hesitation or remorse

• Closest call we’ve ever had...

• edited August 2019

Dex-Starr posted: »

Closest call we’ve ever had...

• THIS FALSE ACCUSATION MADE AGAINST ME IS DISGUSTING. I WON’T ALLOW MY IMAGE TO BE SLANDERED BY THE LIKES OF YOU.

• edited August 2019

THIS FALSE ACCUSATION MADE AGAINST ME IS DISGUSTING. I WON’T ALLOW MY IMAGE TO BE SLANDERED BY THE LIKES OF YOU.

• Gegenerste thief. Gtf in my shack rn, young man! ?

THIS FALSE ACCUSATION MADE AGAINST ME IS DISGUSTING. I WON’T ALLOW MY IMAGE TO BE SLANDERED BY THE LIKES OF YOU.

• yes sir...?

Melton23 posted: »

Gegenerste thief. Gtf in my shack rn, young man! ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.