Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, The Wolf Among Us

12345679»

Comments

• If you mess up the tussle with Dee at Lily's funeral, he will end up shooting Snow in the neck. It has a surprisingly minute injury.

• Depending on what major clue you investigate last, the packet of photos in Room 207 will materialize near or within it..

• Grenn and Boy Who Cried Wolf can be seen huddled an alleyway fire near the Trip Trap.

• Oh, okay. I was wondering about that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

There's some dialogue in the game that seems to imply that it was Georgie and Jersey who dumped Lilly's body into the river. When questionin

• Bigby Wolf is the best Telltale protagonist.

• Top 10 facts: number 1

TheFurryOne posted: »

Bigby Wolf is the best Telltale protagonist.

• tfw its almost been a year since anyone has posted here and last person was me

• Well, let's bring this baby back for season 2.

• You can actually look at at nerissa pole dance and this was removed but it was a option

• I skipped that conversation and wondered if I had lost out on any further interactions with Toad and TJ because of that action. Hmmmmm..

hemfbg posted: »

Turns out that you can completely skip the conversation with Toad and TJ in episode 2 by examining Lilly's body first and going to the Trip Trap to talk to Holly. Not sure if it affects any later episodes, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.