The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• go fuck urself

Dex-Starr posted: »

HONEY, I’M HOOOOOME!!

• Awww, I love you too! ??

MrGraffio posted: »

go fuck urself

• edited December 2018

The relief... Thank you guys :)

• I’m honestly trying to make a meme DabigRG style, but I honestly cannot like how do you make a meme unfunny????

• LEAVE DABIGRB ALONE

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited December 2018

He needs to leave this thread alone?

Jk, but he should probably take a class on how to make decent memes that are funny???‍♂️

LEAVE DABIGRB ALONE

• Would be my pleasure

♪And a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it♫

Me after making all these memes

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Guys just for fun let's all see how well we can replicate dabig's style of memes for a day in dedication to him, starting now

• I’m honestly trying to make a meme DabigRG style, but I honestly cannot like how do you make a meme unfunny????
    He needs to leave this thread alone?
    @Razer531 The relief... Thank you guys :)

Don't make me break my specificity again.

• Shitty clem version

• Y’all are asking to be poofed now

• I’m not entirely sure on what you’re talking about here, so i’ll take this as a thumbs up!?

DabigRG posted: »

I’m honestly trying to make a meme DabigRG style, but I honestly cannot like how do you make a meme unfunny???? He needs to leave this thread alone? @Razer531 The relief... Thank you guys Don't make me break my specificity again.

• Wait, Shitty Clem version?

Shitty clem version

• Listen.....I’m here not to give the people what they want, but what they deserve. And what they deserve....is something that brings joy to their cold, empty hearts. This community is in a drought right now. I’m here, filling the gap with memes about DabigRG, bridging the divide between the people.........and true happiness. Now, I ask you.........Am I wrong for putting the needs of others before my own? Is that truly a crime worthy of punishment?

• Oopsie Daisy

Would be my pleasure ♪And a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it♫ Me after making all these memes

• NOOO WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC??? :( The joker one was perfect

Oopsie Daisy

• When you know Blind is gonna delete all these great memes but you’re prepared to defend your homeland...

• Oh forget you, people actually liked that one.

Also, that was someone else's meme, so....

• Also, that was someone else's meme, so....

WAS it a meme when @TheSuperjohn702 originally posted the gif or did you turn it into a meme?

People actually liked that one.

Uh....huhhhh....

It’s all love bro???

• edited December 2018

All these little fishies, just aren't up to size.

IM͚͓͚ G̛̱̳͖̩͎̹͉O̕I͇N̶̳̳̳̣̼̘̫G̩̗͜ ̩̠͕̖̳͖T͍͖̟͚͕O̻̯̮̻̻O̺̮̹ ͔͖̭F̰̹A͕̠͟ͅR̦̩͎ ͖A̕N̠͈̬D̺̻̻̪̞̬͕͞ ̣̮̫̲͡I̱ ̼͕C̺̻Á͔̠͖̝N̨̺̫͙'̹͇̯T҉͙͇̼̯̺̲̲ ͉̺̦̞̲̼S̰͉Ṭ̙̖̳̕O̥̺̕P̗̝̣̯̜͎̮ ̦̮̼̼͢S̷̱̘̙͔E̶͙͇͍̬ͅN̛̼̻͉͉Ḍ͜ ̷̷͖͖H̶͈̘̱̲E̴̝̳̟̳Ĺ̠P̙͈̱͈͍̗l̖̳̭͓ͅ

Oopsie Daisy

• All right imma say it now this meme arc is getting boring and uninteresting now and even this place isn't fun to be in. Granted, the 'try to make RG memes' plot is alright, but other than that, it's a nay from me, one who doesn't even bother to make memes themselves, so take this for what you will.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2018

I... uh... what.

DabigRG posted: »

Can't cope with that nope

• Why was it closed??

• Probably cus of some of the creepy/crappy memes.

Why was it closed??

• Skybound right now

• What the heck happened to these forums while I was gone

• edited December 2018

When you realize those peaches-n-beans are now peaches-n-dreams

fuck this is hard :v

All these little fishies, just aren't up to size. (Spoiler)

• Cause your thoughts are shit

When you realize those peaches-n-beans are now peaches-n-dreams fuck this is hard :v

• Oh, Michelle. Seems you forgot what daddy used to tell ya.

All these little fishies, just aren't up to size. (Spoiler)

• Okay, is Luke flying here?

When you realize those peaches-n-beans are now peaches-n-dreams fuck this is hard :v

• You're doing amazing, sweetie

• It died down then we started making memes about DabigRG making memes, then it kinda died again then we got ep 3 news and that's where we are right now

Leegendary posted: »

What the heck happened to these forums while I was gone

• that ep3 trailer was so disappointing. At least we got MKXI to look forward to.

It died down then we started making memes about DabigRG making memes, then it kinda died again then we got ep 3 news and that's where we are right now

• edited December 2018

A teaser not a trailer,it's just to announce to everyone that the game is not "dead" and that they're still working on it,we'll get a real trailer next month.

that ep3 trailer was so disappointing. At least we got MKXI to look forward to.

• Exactly, so many people forget that Telltale literally died and the game was picked up by another company

iFoRias posted: »

A teaser not a trailer,it's just to announce to everyone that the game is not "dead" and that they're still working on it,we'll get a real trailer next month.

• They should’ve given us a real trailer instead of that teaser

iFoRias posted: »

• lol

Fangirl101 posted: »

You're doing amazing, sweetie

Sign in to comment in this discussion.