The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Clementine:...Do it.

Poogers555 posted: »

best i got homes

• i heard y'all want more shitty memes

• edited December 2018

• Thank you papa poogs

best i got homes

• Abel will probably survive this as well. This guy is the Ultimate Lifeform.

• Why do I keep misreading some of these things at first?

• Happens to the best of us. But to some more than others

DabigRG posted: »

Why do I keep misreading some of these things at first?

• I suppose you're right.

Happens to the best of us. But to some more than others

• never forget the good ol days of making fun of anf

• Sadly Michonne was too short to get in frame so we'll never know if she was bullied too or not rip

never forget the good ol days of making fun of anf

• walking dead michonne after being bullied too much

yes this is an immature and edgy joke, i am sorry ahead of time

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Sadly Michonne was too short to get in frame so we'll never know if she was bullied too or not rip

• oh yeah i member Michonne too

never forget the good ol days of making fun of anf

It's been a long time coming...I've been dreamin about it...but... WHY DIDN"T SOMEONE GET HER A FUCKING SHOE BOX?!! Credit to @GdaTyler

• Luke, you bastard!

• gonna give a solid 90% chance that the steam version will have trouble updating

• I can’t wait to see Luke in his new movie.

• I'll probably just wind up buying it again. What's $20 when you already spent hundreds on Christmas gifts?

gonna give a solid 90% chance that the steam version will have trouble updating

• edited December 2018

Ugh! Bonnie is in the movie, I’m not watching it now.

• Calling back a classic, baby.

I can’t wait to see Luke in his new movie.

• edited December 2018

Gonna break my rule and post this now since it'll be outdated when ya'll go to that part of the community tomorrow

Credit to @conoyura

• I'm so confused

Gonna break my rule and post this now since it'll be outdated when ya'll go to that part of the community tomorrow Credit to @conoyura

• About the meme itself or the preemptive explanation?

I'm so confused

• Let me sober up first and I'll let you know :D

About the meme itself or the preemptive explanation?

• edited December 2018

I made two threads about it,one in general and another one in the wolf part of the forums.
    It's about the wolf among us 2,basically a former telltale employee talked about the game and how it "never would've been released" due to having a really tight budget,the game was only supposed to have 3 episodes,and many people were not sure if the game was going to be released when they posted the teaser announcement back in 2017 i think.

I'm so confused

• rip wolf season 2 extra hard bois

• What is your rule?

Gonna break my rule and post this now since it'll be outdated when ya'll go to that part of the community tomorrow Credit to @conoyura

• Okay, that's the part I missed. Thanks

iFoRias posted: »

I made two threads about it,one in general and another one in the wolf part of the forums. It's about the wolf among us 2,basically a form

• Dammit, I wish you waited until this afternoon to explain that here.

iFoRias posted: »

I made two threads about it,one in general and another one in the wolf part of the forums. It's about the wolf among us 2,basically a form

• Because of shit in the past, as well as how infrequent I can be with getting/making/keeping memes, I try to keep to a single meme per day schedule with others in a quick backlog via the Drafts system.
    Which has backfire like four times now, but you know.

MrGraffio posted: »

What is your rule?

• Heh, I guess that's also good for timing it out too. So this place takes longer to become totally dead.

Because of shit in the past, as well as how infrequent I can be with getting/making/keeping memes, I try to keep to a single meme per day sc

• Eh, for what that's worth.

Heh, I guess that's also good for timing it out too. So this place takes longer to become totally dead.

• When you search up Violet on Google Images but get Gabentine Fan Art instead.

• You have my sympathies, no one should ever have to suffer through something like that. Even just seeing the word "Gabentine" makes my skin crawl.

MinerJas posted: »

When you search up Violet on Google Images but get Gabentine Fan Art instead.

• May there be a hell for you, a Tartarus! Bleak, unending!

im still here

• edited December 2018

Should've snapped a picture like I did that time.

EDIT: Oh, and this IS the Meme thread!

• edited December 2018

I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw Gabentine if you searched up either Louis or Violet because apparently and unfortunately Louis & Gabe exists somewhere deep in the internet.

• unfortunately Louis & Gabe exists somewhere deep in the internet.

Did you really have to?

I wouldn’t be surprised if you saw Gabentine if you searched up either Louis or Violet because apparently and unfortunately Louis & Gabe exists somewhere deep in the internet.

• Yes, I have to warn people of that atrocity.

unfortunately Louis & Gabe exists somewhere deep in the internet. Did you really have to?

• edited December 2018

Technically Episode 3 spoilers

Template

• But...why? That doesn’t even make any sense, the two never met each other and the only connection they have is that they were both love interests for Clem.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.