Character Bios: Aasim

I feel like so much more could have been done with his character

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Alleged arsonist - probs responsible for the burnt school section and Tenn's scars

• edited August 2019

Oh yeah, he was another pleasant surprise. A pragmatic character that isn't a violent 'edgelord' and is actually concerned with long-term productivity.
    I don't know about him being a romance option but I was definitely on the train of people who thought he could be the new leader.
    Two important things you ended up glossing over was how he is a foil for Louis and how he was the only one who took issue with Marlon's leadership.

• I don't think so. I think Tenn's was from abuse at home.

God bless you.

Alleged arsonist - probs responsible for the burnt school section and Tenn's scars

• Definitely, Violet taking over didn't make as much sense. I did mention him standing up to Marlon in the video, what do you mean foil for Louis?

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yeah, he was another pleasant surprise. A pragmatic character that isn't a violent 'edgelord' and is actually concerned with long-term pr

• Oh yeah, you did. Sorry, I was literally doing last minute checks in my bed before going to sleep.
    As for Louis, a Foil is a character that helps highlight another character's traits by usually having contrasting ones.
    Anyway, I just noticed how brisk you were in describing his character and wanted to point out some details that might've helped give you a little more to talk about.

Definitely, Violet taking over didn't make as much sense. I did mention him standing up to Marlon in the video, what do you mean foil for Louis? God bless you.

• I was brisk because he really only has a decent role in episode 1. Now that you mention it though I do remember he and Louis arguing about plans.

Oh yeah, you did. Sorry, I was literally doing last minute checks in my bed before going to sleep. As for Louis, a Foil is a character that

• To your credit, you have to go hunting in order to see that and get a more direct showcase on their characters. Which I can understand most first time or otherwise unbiased players skipping on from a storytelling standpoint.
    Or in my case, asking for a video of a playthrough and getting a link from someone is definitely biased. But it worked out.

I was brisk because he really only has a decent role in episode 1. Now that you mention it though I do remember he and Louis arguing about plans.

• I'm pretty sure Kent Mudle said Aasim was an arsonist. Don't remember where I heard it. Check out Domthebomb. He made a vid on it.

I don't think so. I think Tenn's was from abuse at home. God bless you.

• Yeah, he confirmed that Aasim's backstory was that he used to be pyromaniac, but the school actually cured him--not too long before the outbreak.
    He also confirmed that the building has no specific backstory behind it--it's just there as an example of the type of stuff that happens when you leave a bunch of delinquents to themselves.

I'm pretty sure Kent Mudle said Aasim was an arsonist. Don't remember where I heard it. Check out Domthebomb. He made a vid on it.

• I did go hunting and had the clip of them in the vid. That's where he and Louis discussed plans I believe.

To your credit, you have to go hunting in order to see that and get a more direct showcase on their characters. Which I can understand most

Sign in to comment in this discussion.