*Feedback Needed* Star Wars: Reign Of Vader, a fanmade star wars novel.

I've released the first couple of chapters out to the public, if you'd like to read it; i'll leave a hyper link to it.

Here's the first couple of chapters:
https://www.wattpad.com/822045285-star-wars-reign-of-vader-chapter-one-not-so-humble

Comments

• I've written 5 books. Some of them are close to 600 pages. Give me the basis of the story. Characters, setting, etc. If you have questions about aspects you're unsure about, please ask me. I'd like to help.

• It says the page doesn't exist on my end.

• edited January 2020

I've written 5 books. Some of them are close to 600 pages.

Hey that's pretty neat. What are they called if you don't mind me asking?

I've written 5 books. Some of them are close to 600 pages. Give me the basis of the story. Characters, setting, etc. If you have questions about aspects you're unsure about, please ask me. I'd like to help.

• I'd like to look into your books, please tell me what the books are called.

I've written 5 books. Some of them are close to 600 pages. Give me the basis of the story. Characters, setting, etc. If you have questions about aspects you're unsure about, please ask me. I'd like to help.

• edited January 2020

@DeliciousDeku @lupinb0y Yet to be published, but the test audience that have read my series found it highly entertaining. The genre is post-appocalypse. Book 1 is set in 2013. Book 2 is set 10 years later. Book 3 and 4 are set 5 years after that. Book 5 is set 20 years after that. Each character is unique in their own way and have their own story-arc that adds to the plot and their own depth. People do the unspeakable to protect what they have. For some it's family, for others it's a cause, for few its pleasure. Good people do horrible things but for right reasons and slowly loose the person they once were. The settings are both beautiful and decrepit. The plot is heart-warming, enthralling, horrific, and tragic. Everyone in the story is fighting for something and none of them are willing to give up or back down, even if it means their own life.

lupinb0y posted: »

I've written 5 books. Some of them are close to 600 pages. Hey that's pretty neat. What are they called if you don't mind me asking?

• edited January 2020

That's some insane level of dedication that you've already written five books despite being unpublished! Are you looking for a publisher or are you hoping to self publish, like on Amazon or something like that?

Any time frame you have in mind to get published by?

@DeliciousDeku @lupinb0y Yet to be published, but the test audience that have read my series found it highly entertaining. The genre is post

• I plan on looking for a publisher. The reason I haven't published already is because I am reading all of them in case there are certain plot points I missed or if there is something that needs more explanation or editing. I know all that is kinda what a paid for editior does, but I prefer to catch and correct my own mistakes. As for time frame, it all depends on when I'm done editing. I don't get much time to spend on it as I like. My job takes up much of my time. But I started my first book when I was a 15. I'm 19 now, almost 20. I was afraid my books weren't any good since I started out So young. But I excelled at English classes and the positive feedback I've recieved from my readers has inspired me to put more and more time into writing. So I'd like to get this series published as soon as possible.

That's some insane level of dedication that you've already written five books despite being unpublished! Are you looking for a publisher or

• Try now.

It says the page doesn't exist on my end.

• Still getting the same message.

We couldn’t find what you’re looking for. This page might have moved, no longer exists, or is only visible to a selected audience.

Try now.

• Let me look into this.

Still getting the same message. We couldn’t find what you’re looking for. This page might have moved, no longer exists, or is only visible to a selected audience.

• Jesus... I forgot all about this project, lmfao. I think I never started writing anything other than what I had already posted. I keep saying I'm gonna make this and that and I never do. And I didn't touch it for an entire year too. lmao

RIP generic Star Wars fanfic.

• can u write a game of thrones jaime x tyrion fanfic

• Yup. I know exactly which Bolt this is.

BoltMK posted: »

can u write a game of thrones jaime x tyrion fanfic

• really? thanks bro i was hidden in the closet i didnt know i was a bolt

Yup. I know exactly which Bolt this is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.