Why Did Lilly Puke In The Meat Locker? TWDG (I need answers)

Okay, so something that has been on my mind for a while is "why did Lilly puke in the meat locker?" um i need some answers, it was after Lee had gotten knocked out and was waking up and it kinda triggered my emetophobia honestly, please give me answers

Comments

• edited September 2020

she's sick and puking because they were about to eat Mark lol

• Because she was stressed out and afraid? Sometimes people do that when they’re incredibly anxious. It doesn’t help that she was nearly fed human flesh like five minutes prior. It’s kind of a no-brainer, dude.

• If I were Lilly I wouldve kept it in my body because we have limited food ya know?

booper posted: »

Because she was stressed out and afraid? Sometimes people do that when they’re incredibly anxious. It doesn’t help that she was nearly fed human flesh like five minutes prior. It’s kind of a no-brainer, dude.

• edited September 2020

Okay, next time you’re sick and feel yourself about to throw up, just hold it in and see how easy that is.

If I were Lilly I wouldve kept it in my body because we have limited food ya know?

• Because of streess and nausea from potentially catching Mad Cow's disease, assuming it wasn't self-induced.

Clementine had been doing it too before she noticed Lee was awake.

• Because she ate human meat

• I saw that ending... Nice, Vomit everywhere in the meat locker. best thing ive heard of! Sarcasm...

DabigRG posted: »

Because of streess and nausea from potentially catching Mad Cow's disease, assuming it wasn't self-induced. Clementine had been doing it too before she noticed Lee was awake.

• Honestly, I am sorta guessing it might have been self-induced because she did say before when Brenda was explaining about how she was a cannibal at the dinner table, Lilly had said "Ugh i'm gonna puke" idk tho

Because of streess and nausea from potentially catching Mad Cow's disease, assuming it wasn't self-induced. Clementine had been doing it too before she noticed Lee was awake.

• ...She said she was going to puke because it was disgusting. I think you're putting way too much thought into this.

Honestly, I am sorta guessing it might have been self-induced because she did say before when Brenda was explaining about how she was a cannibal at the dinner table, Lilly had said "Ugh i'm gonna puke" idk tho

• OH K, my name irl is LILLY, i think i should be analyzing it :neutral:

booper posted: »

...She said she was going to puke because it was disgusting. I think you're putting way too much thought into this.

• Uh...ending?

Honestly, I am sorta guessing it might have been self-induced because she did say before when Brenda was explaining about how she was a cannibal at the dinner table, Lilly had said "Ugh i'm gonna puke" idk tho

True. Though I'd say that's more an indication that it was natural.

OH K, my name irl is LILLY, i think i should be analyzing it :neutral:

Okay, I was wondering what was up with your username.

I saw that ending... Nice, Vomit everywhere in the meat locker. best thing ive heard of! Sarcasm...

• I added the Caul at the end because I like Lilly! but my name is Lilly, spelled the same way

Uh...ending? Honestly, I am sorta guessing it might have been self-induced because she did say before when Brenda was explaining about

• why are so many people still commenting? I got my answers :smile: :wink:

• We need something to do

why are so many people still commenting? I got my answers

• Well.... Okay.

We need something to do

• They- They already ate Mark... I Feel bad for them all :pensive:

iFoRias posted: »

she's sick and puking because they were about to eat Mark lol

• Did anyone realize that Larry never REALLY acted like a father figure towards Lilly? To me it seems like he didn't act like a father to her...

We need something to do

• Oh, in what sense?

Did anyone realize that Larry never REALLY acted like a father figure towards Lilly? To me it seems like he didn't act like a father to her...

• He never told her he loved her. And that's just sad man

Oh, in what sense?

• Your Right, He never even told her he loved her once.... I feel horrible for her, I want to cry just knowing that she wasn't told that by her father that she loved... He didn't love her back! He acted like he cared but he never told her.. I am gonna cry :cry:

He never told her he loved her. And that's just sad man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.