Predictions for the upcoming TWDG?

I honestly wanna see what you think.
Any returning characters?
New country?

Comments

• The Walking Dead: The Final Season was the Last Season, it has been stated countless times from Skybound that The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series will not be continued.

There'll be games based within The Walking Dead Universe, but they'll be a completely separate entity to the Telltale Series and its sequence of events, take The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners as an example, it's a new Story set two years into the apocalypse, it's set in New Orleans, new characters, new setting, the brand will have games like it in the future, but the specific corner of the universe that Telltale inhabited has met its conclusion, and won't be expanded upon

• edited September 2020

I know, I just want predictions and would like to know what people think would happen in a new story.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season was the Last Season, it has been stated countless times from Skybound that The Walking Dead: The Telltale

• Cool, I'm not really sure as to what I'd want, I just want the developer to do what they are confident in and tell the Story they want, I can't really predict what may come in the future, but I'm always willing to give it a chance :smile:

Drizzy-XL posted: »

I know, I just want predictions and would like to know what people think would happen in a new story.

• Well...

Even though they literally titled the last Walking Dead game as 'Telltale's The Walking Dead: The FINAL Season'. I feel if they really wanted to, they could do maybe a spinoff in the same vein as the Michonee mini-series they released in, like, 2015.

But... Skybound Games has stated many times that they do not have plans for Telltale's The Walking Dead story. So, I don't know. It just seems extremely unlikely for them to do that, seeing as how they've stated that many times now. Sadly.

However, I think they released a game based on Telltale's TWD universe. It's still an entirely different game and has no real connections to TTG's TWD story, but it's still a good game.

• This franchise is dead. Let it rest in peace.

• Skybound is still gonna continue TWDG, but just in a different part of TWD universe. Anyways, TTG was revived so it isn't really dead.

This franchise is dead. Let it rest in peace.

• I want to die.

Skybound is still gonna continue TWDG, but just in a different part of TWD universe. Anyways, TTG was revived so it isn't really dead.

• Anyways, TTG was revived so it isn't really dead.

Telltale Games doesn't have the TWD IP anymore, that's all Skybound. Even then, Skybound has stated they have no plans to continue Telltale's The Walking Dead.

Skybound is still gonna continue TWDG, but just in a different part of TWD universe. Anyways, TTG was revived so it isn't really dead.

• THANK GOD

Anyways, TTG was revived so it isn't really dead. Telltale Games doesn't have the TWD IP anymore, that's all Skybound. Even then, Skybound has stated they have no plans to continue Telltale's The Walking Dead.

• Skybound's The Walking Dead lol

THANK GOD

• You still get the point?

Skybound's The Walking Dead lol

• Game died, comic ended, show is ending, "our time has passed walkers"

• Good. Finally someone understand.

Game died, comic ended, show is ending, "our time has passed walkers"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.