Why were the percentages of the Carley and Doug choice different in the Definitive Edition?

Hello all! I know this is a little old but I just had a quick question about something I noticed in Season 1. Before the definitive edition came out, the stats of the Doug and Carley choice stood at 75% in favor in of Carley. In the definitive edition, the stats were 51% in favor of Doug. What caused this?

Comments

• I am asking to see if there is anything extra in the Definitive Edition (Like extra dialogues and stuff)

• I assume this is because the Definitive Edition uses a different server for overall player choices, meaning different stats will appear than in the originals.

• Yeah but what I meant was why did people choose Doug more in the Definitive Edition than the Original Game?

AChicken posted: »

I assume this is because the Definitive Edition uses a different server for overall player choices, meaning different stats will appear than in the originals.

• No idea. More Doug lovers picked up and played the Definitive Edition more than the originals, I guess.

You'd have to find and interview each and every single one to really find out why.
    I have not yet touched the Definitive Edition yet, so I can't comment on saving Doug. I would though, if given the chance.

Yeah but what I meant was why did people choose Doug more in the Definitive Edition than the Original Game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.