Does 400 Days Have any Problems?

Something I was curious about was if anyone thought 400 Days had any problems in terms of aspects like story, characters, or even technical stuff? I'm just interested in people's thoughts as when I did my replay to kind of examine the Episode I found a few things and I'm interested what others think.

Comments

• Looking back now that the series is done, my main problems with 400 days are that it’s irrelevant and the characters’ stories are way too short. Every character that doesn’t disappear in later seasons becomes a cameo except Bonnie, and even then her story in the dlc has absolutely no importance to her role in S2.

It felt like several prologues to stories that are immediately tossed away save one.

• I'd agree. I replayed 400 Days and I'd say it's good, but I personally just don't really feel the same as I did when playing Season 1 which makes sense as it's different, I just really don't have the interest to replay it unlike the game it's packaged with, especially considering for some reason after I play, I need to make a new save file to replay 400 Days. I would save the fault for it being irrelevent goes to Season 2 and the cameos were pretty stupid, Bonnie also could be seperated from Bonnie in 400 Days because we only get like 2 references to it and the choices don't impact her in Season 2.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Looking back now that the series is done, my main problems with 400 days are that it’s irrelevant and the characters’ stories are way too sh

• I hate 400 days, not because it's a bad DLC that tells bad stories, but because I get extremely frustrated that so much potential and build up was, as Cocoa said, tossed away for no reason.

Also the shit they pulled with Eddie in TFS was... really rubbing salt in the wound.

• I agree regarding that, I also find it odd that in 400 Days the group is implied to be intended to be filled with good people but then in Season 2 most of the people there are assholes and we never really got a full explanation on how this change happened.

I hate 400 days, not because it's a bad DLC that tells bad stories, but because I get extremely frustrated that so much potential and build

• Instead of 400 Days DLC we should've got a DLC on Carver's/Howe's group.

• Were they?

I agree regarding that, I also find it odd that in 400 Days the group is implied to be intended to be filled with good people but then in Se

• The radio man tells Tavia they wanted their group to be filled with good people, this part bothered me going into Season Two as it seems to completely contradict it, like if they put in the work to explain how it went down I would be for it, but the thing is, 400 Days ending takes plays a few days after the Season 2 intro with Omids death when looking at a timeline, so in 16 months Carver turned evil and the group wasn't really filled with good people, and they had Troy.

DabigRG posted: »

Were they?

• Honestly, the weird thing is the cut ending for 400 Days was way different signifying either a different 400 Days connection in Season 2 or just a standalone installment.

Ghetsis posted: »

Instead of 400 Days DLC we should've got a DLC on Carver's/Howe's group.

• The idea is that things simply got harder and Carver gradually became the egomaniac he is in the story, resulting in things like Cabin Group.

But then that's part of the story's failing, isn't it? We're given allusions and evidence of the backstories, but most of them don't get detailed despite setup.

The radio man tells Tavia they wanted their group to be filled with good people, this part bothered me going into Season Two as it seems to

• Exactly.

DabigRG posted: »

The idea is that things simply got harder and Carver gradually became the egomaniac he is in the story, resulting in things like Cabin Group

Sign in to comment in this discussion.