Is there going to be Minecraft Story Mode season 3? I miss MCSM.

edited October 2020 in General Chat

I'm wondering since Telltale Games came back, if there is going to be a Minecraft Story Mode Season 3.

Tagged:

Comments

• New Telltale don't have the rights to the Minecraft: Story Mode IP, so they aren't capable of producing another Season, I do hope to see the games return to sale though because all in all, it wasn't a bad Story, it caters to a demographic that Telltale didn't really have after The Walking Dead: Season One, and catering to that demographic could lead to better success in sales later down the line, for younger audiences and the current young audience growing up and trying out the more mature Telltale games.

It's not a cherished Series on this platform, and I don't get why, nobody has to play it, but it provides for people who are young and like the cinematic style these games present, there's plenty of games out there that are not my cup of tea, and I do not react negatively to their existence, because they aren't for me, they are for others, if something isn't for you, why let it bother you, why waste your breath complaining about it?

• Why not? You don't need to play it, and it caters to an audience that look for what it offers

I hope not.

• I dont think the Minecraft games are bad, because they are overall pretty good. But it was a bad choice for Telltale to go chasing like they did.

The first game was a big hit so they chased after it in hopes of more profit. But this just lead to Telltale alienating the fanbase. Telltale fatigue was becoming a pretty big problem for the studio, and at this point they had so many IPs and IPs people kept asking Telltale to continue rather than just abandon, that focusing so much on an IP that was not catered to their already niche audience definitely lead to people dropping off the Telltale train. Telltale games are niche and it is not the smartest strategy to start making games that the majority of that audience will not be that interested in especially at a time where that audience is moving on because they won't innovate or continue other IPs people were asking for years to be continued. Which is a big reason why it isn't that favored because what you just said was exactly what happened. Nobody has to play it, so the audience didn't buy it and Minecraft S2 flopped pretty hard in sales. It gets a negative view because it was a pretty large part of Telltale's downfall and in turn affected the other games people were more interested in. I dont think they just shouldnt exist, but doubling down on it was not smart to do.

I kinda doubt it will ever return to stores though simply because Mojang just straight up said they didnt want to bring it back which is honestly crazy to hear. I really dont know they they seem so against it.

New Telltale don't have the rights to the Minecraft: Story Mode IP, so they aren't capable of producing another Season, I do hope to see the

• The first game was a big hit so they chased after it in hopes of more profit. But this just lead to Telltale alienating the fanbase.

But how is it when they are attempting to expand the fanbase with Minecraft: Story Mode? I get there was an existing fanbase that became accustomed to the mature narratives, and there were mature narratives that came while the first Season of Minecraft: Story Mode was ongoing, like Michonne and Batman, whilst the others were in development, players got the gritty mature stories they wanted, while Minecraft opened the door for a younger audience to come in, enjoy the content, and hopefully return down the line to try out the mature stories that you and I enjoy.

Creatively it allowed them to break from the violent, gritty stories in favour of a more light-hearted Story, they wouldn't want to put into a box and told they can only produce 18+ rated games.

I agree with Telltale fatigue, IP licensing and their focus on exploring new IP rather than build on old ones, my take on that is by making that niche audience no longer a niche, across the board, like if people enjoyed Guardians of The Galaxy, they may enjoy Tales From The Borderlands etc. business-wise obviously it was to capitalise on the success of those IP's they licensed, they had large communities, so making games based on those IP's was to attract them into that bubble and get them into the other games. In Telltale's case, it was a gamble because of how niche the audience was, it was a big risk for a big reward/ big risk for a small reward, and it ended up being the latter in the end.

By the time of 2017, when Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two came out, YouTube playthroughs were booming, they were up until that point, but at that specific point, it was high, so rather than buy the game with real life money, watching it on YouTube with their favourite creators like Stampy was the preferred option, you have mentioned nobody had to play it, so essentially I'm just repeating what you said.

I think it was fine for them to give it another Season, if not for the financial gain, it stands out in the catalogue and showed that Telltale could still do justice for an IP that has a vast audience of young people, I don't believe it was a nail in the coffin for Telltale as at that time their sales were already drastically low, and giving what was a proven moneymaker at that time a chance to do well in sales, was itself a gamble, but one I feel done much better than if The Wolf Among Us 2, a long-awaited game was released at that time. It's controversial to say, but by then, sales were already low, dropping Wolf in that period, when consumers weren't feeling Telltale's style of games anymore, it wouldn't have done well.

You are probably right in saying it won't come back, I too think it's crazy how Mojang just took it down when it could have been another avenue of (albeit small) income. They even could have pushed it or put it into Game Pass to get more players into that Minecraft/Game Pass ecosystem.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont think the Minecraft games are bad, because they are overall pretty good. But it was a bad choice for Telltale to go chasing like they

• edited November 2020

Well like you kinda said, it isnt that much about going away from M rated games, but the fatigue. The audience was asking for continuations of their older games they left in the dust instead of the same over and over. They were asking for innovation. Instead it was more by the books and forgettable games compared to previous Telltale games and another new IP. Its all an accumulation of things, but I was saying the reason Minecraft gets a lot of blame for it is because it was the start of this new Telltale focus, not that is it the sole reason.

And Im sure their goal probably was to try and make the audience not as niche but Telltale really didnt understand it. The main thing Telltale needed to focus on to not be niche was to innovate. That's what was going to attract a broader audience, not the IPs.

I do wonder how the original Wolf 2 would have done sales wise. Its always going to be a bit hard to know this though as I really believe innovation is what they needed to get out of that ditch and they died right as they began. At the end their sales were starting to improve, nothing huge, but they were getting better than their rough 2016/2017 era. But by the time they released TFS the money was gone. Realistically if Wolf 2 released with the same quality of the later Telltale games I dont imagine it would have done well, especially if it was going to be a short almost no budget game like some reports said it was.

The first game was a big hit so they chased after it in hopes of more profit. But this just lead to Telltale alienating the fanbase.

• Minecraft is pretty big right now. Telltale shouldn't have made a Season 2 when they did, because by that time clearly the interest wasn't there. Of course it doesn't matter now.

• It's controversial to say, but by then, sales were already low, dropping Wolf in that period, when consumers weren't feeling Telltale's style of games anymore, it wouldn't have done well.

That's an interesting point. The Final Season sold poorly but you could attribute that to people being soured on ANF. I doubt it would have strong sales though.

The first game was a big hit so they chased after it in hopes of more profit. But this just lead to Telltale alienating the fanbase.

• I doubt anything MCSM related will be released anytime soon.

Staff from Mojang have pretty much said they dislike MCSM and that they have no intent to do anything with it. Which sucks, because they have the rights for it but they're just sitting on it, from my understanding.

• I get you, I didn't want my comment to come across as if I felt you made it out to be the defining game that sealed Telltale's fate, because you didn't say that, and I apologise if my comment led on as if you did, I was just saying how I don't think it was a nail in the coffin, several factors contributed to their demise, I was saying I don't think it was one of those factors.

As for innovation, you are right, but I feel in bringing in a recognised IP and designing it based on a formula that worked (for a time), was a way of expanding that audience. Innovating would have helped, and it did help for The Final Season, and innovative new gameplay would have been great.

To me I don't know if innovation at that point could've done much to turn things around and make Wolf 2 a success unless it was a dramatic departure from what came before.

Not entirely sure about the report claiming it would have had 3 Episodes, some Staff came out around the time that article and said that a lot of the information going around about the game wasn't accurate, I don't see any reason to lie in that instance when the game itself and Telltale were dead in the water

Well like you kinda said, it isnt that much about going away from M rated games, but the fatigue. The audience was asking for continuations

• Maybe it was, maybe it was the negative outlook on Telltale, from reports on the crunch culture under Bruner, or the same template being applied to every Telltale game, or even the ease of accessing the content via YouTube, it may even be a combination of the three.

Ghetsis posted: »

It's controversial to say, but by then, sales were already low, dropping Wolf in that period, when consumers weren't feeling Telltale's styl

• It's odd as the Series is a perfect fit for Game Pass, Minecraft got a sort of revival last year when people picked it up again for a handful of months, that could have been a decent window to get people into the Series.

I doubt anything MCSM related will be released anytime soon. Staff from Mojang have pretty much said they dislike MCSM and that they have

• I don't want to really get conspiracy about the original Wolf 2 rumors as end of the day we are all outsiders looking in on something we dont know that much about.

But that said, I think it is probably safe to assume Wolf 2 was going to be 3 episodes and in turn the low budget thing being true as well. One of the former staff members who was saying the article wasn't true later when asked more about it seemingly did confirm it was 3 episodes. I cant remember the exact quote but it was along the lines of "Just because it was 3 episodes doesnt mean it would..." type of things. It also appears almost no development ever got started seeing how only 2 concepts were ever posted publicly (that we can find) one being a video showing possible new menu UI using Wolf 1, and by the way the video descries it, Wolf 2 didn't look like it was going to be that different than TFS design wise. The other was from a long time Telltale concept artist who actually included Wolf 2 as a separate category on their portfolio. It was only one peice and it was the "Wolf Among Us 2 is delayed to 2019" image, so the same logo but with Snowflake backgrounds, if you can really consider that as concept art. (Also that original article was verified to be a former staff member, and I really dont think the source would just blatantly make something up, or the journalist would blatantly make something up either.)

As for why people would lie about it, a good amount of people who were going to work on Wolf 2 had no industry experience before. There are plenty of game devs who work on tons of canned games which makes it a bit hard to really build a good resume. If the only game you have on your resume is a canned game, it isn't the best looking, and it is even worse if that one canned game is also known for having almost no development. Why should someone hire the guy who's one game they worked on is well known for not actually having any work done? They would be just as inexperienced as a new person. So its more so saying that to protect those for future job hunts.

I get you, I didn't want my comment to come across as if I felt you made it out to be the defining game that sealed Telltale's fate, because

• I don't want to really get conspiracy about the original Wolf 2 rumors as end of the day we are all outsiders looking in on something we dont know that much about.

Aye fair enough man I agree with that.

But that said, I think it is probably safe to assume Wolf 2 was going to be 3 episodes and in turn the low budget thing being true as well. One of the former staff members who was saying the article wasn't true later when asked more about it seemingly did confirm it was 3 episodes. I cant remember the exact quote but it was along the lines of "Just because it was 3 episodes doesnt mean it would..." type of things.

Low budget was an absolute certainty as even The Final Season had a tight budget, makes sense for what was intended to come after it to have the same budgeting problems until they made a profit in sales and leading to a bigger budget, so I agree, as for 3 Episodes, if that were the case, I can understand the scepticism behind there being 3 Episodes, and although you haven't said otherwise, I want to say that the 3 Episode cap doesn't prevent a compelling Story being told within it, or the Episodes not being lengthy, people suspected The Final Season having short Episodes based on the release schedule and the 4 Episode cap, what it shows if it were the case, is that Telltale were following through on their comments back in 2017 where they said they'd be changing up their format, not always sticking to the traditional 5 Episode Season.

Lastly on that part, you mentioned a staff member verified it, I read the article a while back, my thoughts were it may have been early development discussions on the three Episode cap, but may have changed, not very likely, but fast forward to today, and perhaps it was a three Episode Season, despite that, I think that in itself isn't a big deal as long as they were confident in telling a Story within that format.

I haven't seen the UI image, if you could link it that would be great, it's practically meaningless now because development was restarted on a clean slate, but I'm curious to see what concepts there were. I did see the image of Bigby (or as you'd call him, Biggo :joy: ) and it was a drastic change to the first game, but fit more in line with his appearance in the Fables Comics, I'll say I understand the dissatisfaction with the model change as the original Bigby model was fine, the original artstyle was fine, both are beloved.

I find it hard to believe that most of the Team didn't have previous experience in the industry before, like, there are people who had their break in the industry through Telltale, with Telltale being their first workplace, but based on Telltale's development cycle being Episodic, being branched, dialogue-heavy, cinematic content, and with people constantly rotating through different projects after an Episode has shipped, that builds their experience, one in particular I can think of is a writer who handled the majority of the Episodes for Guardians of The Galaxy, being the lead for the finale, and writing the premiere for The Final Season, they were also part of the writing team for Wolf 2, plenty of experience, the vast majority of these folks had a lot of experience that would have been on the resume, the cancelled Wolf 2 is just another piece of work they were working on until they couldn't, but since work was done for it (not a lot of which was public, but that's not to say there isn't a hard drive full of fresh assets, scripts and all that game development stuff), they are able to apply it as a part of the projects they worked on.

I don't want to really get conspiracy about the original Wolf 2 rumors as end of the day we are all outsiders looking in on something we don

• I agree that 3 episodes doesnt mean it would be bad as that's a bit silly of an assumption to think something like that. However, it does have a stigma. Here's a game fans have been begging for for years and turns out its going to be shorter than most Telltale games. Also again not saying this meant it was going to be bad, but 3 episodes for a mystery game like Wolf does come off way too short for a complete arch. Assuming it would follow the basic structure of a mystery, that means Ep 1 would be starting the mystery, episode 2 would need to already reach the set up for a finale to this mystery, and then episode 3 is the finale. If it could work or not we don't know unless someone tried but I feel ineventaly being that short would make the game's story feel rushed. Because Wolf does more than just be a mystery, so 3 episodes of a mystery story + world building + character dynamics + choices + greater themes really means some of those elements are gonna be a lot weaker as they wouldn't have as much time to expand on them.

I do know there were at least 3 people who were just hired at Telltale and only worked on Wolf 2 and have no other professional experience. There was also a fair amount of people working on and off Stranger Things and Wolf 2. I'm not really talking about the creative team here either Im talking more so about the programmers, animators, the jobs a lot of people overlook. Creative leads in gaming once they get there are pretty much set. It isnt that hard to get another job after if something bad happens. Obviously it isnt easy, as its already hard enough to get there in the first place, but smaller roles that most people dont think about when it comes to Telltale games were going to go back to having a really hard time finding a job again, especially considering their big break was now worthless and they didnt have much to really say. Theres a pretty big difference in "Was writing the story for a canceled game" and "was programming for a game that was canceled" (and all those new employees were not in creative roles.)

Here is the ui concept

It wasnt explicitly stated to be for Wolf 2 and at a glance a may look like it was for Wolf 1. However when the game "pauses" the screenshot is from Wolf Ep 5 meaning it was made after Wolf 1 was fully released, therefor it was for Wolf 2.

I don't want to really get conspiracy about the original Wolf 2 rumors as end of the day we are all outsiders looking in on something we don

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2020

Staff from Mojang have pretty much said they dislike MCSM

lol, did they? That sounds pretty funny. Do you know where they said that at?

I doubt anything MCSM related will be released anytime soon. Staff from Mojang have pretty much said they dislike MCSM and that they have

• However, it does have a stigma. Here's a game fans have been begging for for years and turns out its going to be shorter than most Telltale games. Also again not saying this meant it was going to be bad, but 3 episodes for a mystery game like Wolf does come off way too short for a complete arch.

On surface level yes, it can be perceived as too short, but say the Episodes were lengthy and allocated appropriate time to develop the details of the case that'd be followed during the course of the Season, that I feel is alright. That's a challenging task to accomplish, but a challenge that I'm sure writing staff would welcome so long as development itself went smoothly with minimal rewrites, consistent vision and efficiently using the tools provided while being granted a good working environment to do the work.

Assuming it would follow the basic structure of a mystery, that means Ep 1 would be starting the mystery, episode 2 would need to already reach the set up for a finale to this mystery, and then episode 3 is the finale. If it could work or not we don't know unless someone tried but I feel ineventaly being that short would make the game's story feel rushed. Because Wolf does more than just be a mystery, so 3 episodes of a mystery story + world building + character dynamics + choices + greater themes really means some of those elements are gonna be a lot weaker as they wouldn't have as much time to expand on them.

I think what may have been the case is Episode 1 sets up the case and expands on it to the point where Episode 2 focuses on solving the mystery, confronting the culprit and Episode 3 bringing them to justice, three Episodes by themselves sounds brief, but three Episodes at around 2hrs - 2hrs 30mins, allowing for the case to develop, the surrounding world to develop, relationships between characters to grow and develop, and meaningful choices, lastly, to explore the themes that are brought forward by the case.

I do know there were at least 3 people who were just hired at Telltale and only worked on Wolf 2 and have no other professional experience. There was also a fair amount of people working on and off Stranger Things and Wolf 2. I'm not really talking about the creative team here either Im talking more so about the programmers, animators, the jobs a lot of people overlook.

Those three may very well have left the industry altogether, the Telltale fiasco wasn't a good introduction to the industry, why stick around if what happened with Telltale could happen in other places? Around the same time, numerous other studios laid off staff, 2018 was a brutal year for layoffs. Programmers, Animators, Cinematic Artists, at Telltale, as far as I know, had experience in shipping Episodes before Stranger Things and The Wolf Among Us: Season Two.

Creative leads in gaming once they get there are pretty much set. It isnt that hard to get another job after if something bad happens. Obviously it isnt easy, as its already hard enough to get there in the first place, but smaller roles that most people dont think about when it comes to Telltale games were going to go back to having a really hard time finding a job again, especially considering their big break was now worthless and they didnt have much to really say. Theres a pretty big difference in "Was writing the story for a canceled game" and "was programming for a game that was canceled" (and all those new employees were not in creative roles.)

I agree Creatives would have had a better chance at gaining employment after the Telltale fallout, but the vast majority of programmers at Telltale did land employment after, studios like Ubisoft offered meetings with all forms of developer to fit them in somewhere in their studios, from programming to writing.

I should have mentioned that the Dev comment I was referring to came from an experienced Telltale Designer and why I question why they would possibly lie about the game itself, the three known devs you mentioned, why would they lie about the work they did on it, even if it wasn't a full-fledged game? I'm not saying people never lie, but if you have done work on something, you are going to mention it, lying about it and misinforming the potential employer about the sorts of programmes used will come out when those employees are put to that test in the workplace, so there's no proper reason to lie about it.
    Even if they were to lie, employers would verify by contacting their previous studio to get a profile on them and verify that what's on their resume is accurate.

I like the UI, I think it looks alright, haven't a single complaint on it, thanks for the link lad

I agree that 3 episodes doesnt mean it would be bad as that's a bit silly of an assumption to think something like that. However, it does ha

• I don't want to touch on if the story would work out or not because like I said before we will never know what they were going to do. Personally I feel 3 episodes is a bit too short for it to match the same kind of story quality as the first game, but that cant be a definitive statement and simply we know to little to have any true judgment on if it would or would not work.

Those three may very well have left the industry altogether, the Telltale fiasco wasn't a good introduction to the industry, why stick around if what happened with Telltale could happen in other places?

I will say that isn't the best attitude for the industry though. The gaming industry is a great industry if you can make it. And if you have a bad experience like Telltale you can't simply leave it or change career paths. You 100% can if you want, but you already spent years gaining all sorts of experience in the field, so it may not be realistic. Depending on your situation realistically you may not be able to afford pursuing a different career after putting in all that time, or translate your skills to another industry. So there needs to be more of a focus to prevent those situations from ever happening rather than "Welp didn't work out so screw it." And I'm sure most of the more forgotten roles from Telltale have gotten a job by now, but it aint changing the fact a large majority of them did not get another job for months. Now imagine someone who has even less experience than them applying from jobs after moving to CA thinking they had their big break. Not looking good for them.

Also I wasn't saying the people with 0 experience were lying, I was talking about the experienced people lying to protect those who had the least experience. I also wouldnt say its lying but more so embellishing. There was an article saying Wolf 2 was not going to live up to expectations. Like I was saying before, if someone's resume only has "The Wolf Among Us 2 (canceled)" that isn't a strong resume. It becomes even weaker if "Oh- that game wasn't even going to be good." is commonly associated with it too. Also just in general I dont think anyone wants to proudly say "Hell yeah it was going to be a disappointment!" And its not like anyone could call up the dead Telltale and ask questions on what the development was like (which an employer wouldn't do anyway, they'd just ask about their work ethic.) So its a lot easier to just say "that article is largely inaccurate" and leave it at that.

And really the main reason why I feel the embleshing is true is because the same people who said it wasnt true said Wolf 2 was going be "massively different and a huge departcher" from what Telltale usually did, but no one would say what that meant. But then that UI video kinda says the opposite. Looks like it would have still been pretty similar overall to what Telltale always did.

Anyway I kinda wanna end it there because we are talking about something as outsiders so it isnt like we will ever know the full story, and I dont want to be spitting stuff that could be 100% incorrect. But good chat, famo!

(Also because I remembered this thread was suppose to be about Minecraft Season 3 lol)

• From what I remember, the tweet I am referring to was from a few years ago. I think Notch had said something about how they had ruined Minecraft with the new spin-off titles, but then again... Notch literally hates anything and everything Minecraft related if he didn't make it.

Staff from Mojang have pretty much said they dislike MCSM lol, did they? That sounds pretty funny. Do you know where they said that at?

• I will say that isn't the best attitude for the industry though. The gaming industry is a great industry if you can make it. And if you have a bad experience like Telltale you can't simply leave it or change career paths. You 100% can if you want, but you already spent years gaining all sorts of experience in the field, so it may not be realistic. Depending on your situation realistically you may not be able to afford pursuing a different career after putting in all that time, or translate your skills to another industry. So there needs to be more of a focus to prevent those situations from ever happening rather than "Welp didn't work out so screw it." And I'm sure most of the more forgotten roles from Telltale have gotten a job by now, but it aint changing the fact a large majority of them did not get another job for months. Now imagine someone who has even less experience than them applying from jobs after moving to CA thinking they had their big break. Not looking good for them.

That's reality though, I agree with you in saying it is a fantastic industry to make it into if you are fortunate enough to land a job in a decent workplace, but garnering the qualifications, and have your mind racing with all sorts of thoughts on what the industry is like, just for your break in the industry to come within a studio that didn't abide by the WARN Act and left you fending for yourself without severance, I get why they'd look at that and come away with a sour experience from being in the industry and felt it wasn't worth continuing. And yeah, a large amount of people struggled, and my heart goes out to them, I don't mean to come across as cold or anything, those people were fighting for their families and livelihood, I'm very pro-developer, so anything putting them in harms way, that bugs me a great deal.
    Those who may have left the industry because of the Telltale situation may not even be going back to college looking for another route to employment, they may even be in shops, or in occupations that don't require so many years of experience, and that does leave their qualifications and experience in tech programmes in vain.

Also I wasn't saying the people with 0 experience were lying, I was talking about the experienced people lying to protect those who had the least experience. I also wouldnt say its lying but more so embellishing. There was an article saying Wolf 2 was not going to live up to expectations. Like I was saying before, if someone's resume only has "The Wolf Among Us 2 (canceled)" that isn't a strong resume. It becomes even weaker if "Oh- that game wasn't even going to be good." is commonly associated with it too. Also just in general I dont think anyone wants to proudly say "Hell yeah it was going to be a disappointment!" And its not like anyone could call up the dead Telltale and ask questions on what the development was like (which an employer wouldn't do anyway, they'd just ask about their work ethic.) So its a lot easier to just say "that article is largely inaccurate" and leave it at that.

I was more so referring to how an employer would get in contact with the previous employer looking for a background on the applicant, not how development went, but how the individual performed, their quality of work, personality, attitude to working, suitability for working in a team environment, getting that approval from executives that oversaw these projects and worked with them, can, of course, mention the inexperience, but bring to light the qualities they bring to a team and why they'd be a good fit. Sites like LinkedIn allow for those who were once colleagues to provide comments highlighting their experience in working with someone, and recommending them for what they do.

Regarding the article, not too sure who covered that Story, but it isn't to be taken as definitive proof the game would've been disappointing, things can look gloomy in development but then be rejuvanted and pan out alright. If there were negative things to share on its development, those things would have been shared, they spoke about the game in an optimistic light, which is to be expected because there exists a bias, but may also be due to it being more special and qualitative of a project than the public and media perceived.

And really the main reason why I feel the embleshing is true is because the same people who said it wasnt true said Wolf 2 was going be "massively different and a huge departcher" from what Telltale usually did, but no one would say what that meant. But then that UI video kinda says the opposite. Looks like it would have still been pretty similar overall to what Telltale always did.

But they don't have to, it would be nice to know what it meant, but they didn't need to expand upon it, I'd love more insight into what the original version of the game was from anyone involved in that space, but because I haven't received it, I'm not really questioning the validity of the comments made by the staff that said it was going to be different because my questions weren't answered, it's not a conspiracy. There also comes NDA's which can span years upon years, so if something were to be said, they may not even be able to say it, I feel there'll be some insight into the original version when the AdHoc version releases, that way the project is out, different to what was initially intended.

UI at that point is still essentially a concept, playing around with what they think works for the game, may not have even been in the final game, would have been interesting to see though.

Anyway I kinda wanna end it there because we are talking about something as outsiders so it isnt like we will ever know the full story, and I dont want to be spitting stuff that could be 100% incorrect. But good chat, famo!

(Also because I remembered this thread was suppose to be about Minecraft Season 3 lol)

Thanks man, same to you, thanks for the chat, it was great, stay safe and stay well :smile:

I don't want to touch on if the story would work out or not because like I said before we will never know what they were going to do. Person

• They announced on twitter that after TWAU S2 we are getting a new ip, 5 season's of a baby yoda.
    (on a more serious note, MCSM was a valuable yet milked IP. They will likely let it rest for a while but hope it will come back.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.