Release Date Predictions For Wolf 2?

When do you guys think TWAU 2 will be released? I would say December 2021, Fall 2021 at the earliest. March 2022 at the latest. We'll still have to wait some time before the game is released but I just want Telltale and AdHoc to take their time and put alot of care into Wolf 2 because that's what it needs to make it a great game.

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm thinking 2022 is when the game will actually release. However, I do think second half of 2021 we will get some proper news and a full-er reveal.

• It partly depends on how many people they have. They did TWD with 80 people right? I think they should still stay small.

• Uhhhh from what I think, the new Telltale team is relatively still small. AdHoc is in controll of the storyline and cinematography where as Telltale is going to be composing the music, and actually developing the game. But, alot of the people comprised of this new Telltale team, and every person at AdHoc are former Telltale employees. Some even worked on the first Wolf Among Us. So even with a small team currently, it might turn out to be a good thing.

Ghetsis posted: »

It partly depends on how many people they have. They did TWD with 80 people right? I think they should still stay small.

• If it comes out before 2023 it will be a miracle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.