What is your 2021 Resolution?

edited January 2021 in General Chat

Since 2020 is over just wanna say what is your New YeArs resolution?

For me get more creative with my sketches follow by try out some games I’m waiting for to be realse that I pre ordered like WarPath considering a world war 2 guy I’m looking Forward plus look at some more movie title on on other streaming services and go to the Gym.

I’ve been held back on not going which has put me in a bubble and since I do have high hopes covid will die off soon I’ll seek too it.

Comments

• i want to survive my second year in university and i want to read all the dragon age books

• I'm gonna go with a pretty generic finishing goals I set up for myself and generally just being more positive.

• Since 2020 was so terrible, my 2021 resolution is simply to get life back to normal.

• My resolution is to get my license, get enough money to buy a car a member of my family owns, have its registration & insurance taken care of, find a place that I could live on my own with water, electricity, internet, etc. and possibly be moved in by the end of the year. I don't think I can live like this anymore.

• Get the hell out of New Jersey. I love this state, born and raised here, but it’s become impossible to live here anymore. One of the highest property taxes and gas taxes in the country make rent and driving unaffordable. Add on the other cost factors, no wonder people are leaving this state.

Try to drop 4-5 strokes off my golf game is a more personal goal for me. I can crush the ball, but accuracy has been a problem and it’s costing me. If I can straighten it out, I can easily knock those strokes off, if not more.

• Majority of my relatives live in New Jersey and by for New Jersey has not even gotten a break ever since Covid from last year I mean wake got pounded hard with Covid in the lockdowns work ridiculous according to what my aunt am I cousin said.

Get the hell out of New Jersey. I love this state, born and raised here, but it’s become impossible to live here anymore. One of the highest

• I’m going to university so I can learn how to get a life lmao. Yeah but no I wanna go there to learn how to be a writer, maybe even one day a director if I get the confidence. Already got accepted so now I just gotta wait until September.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.