Why is the Walking Dead forum inactive?

You can't make a new discussion, the last ones are from 2019

Comments

• So basically, when Telltale went bankrupt they filed for a form of bankruptcy called liquidation, where to put it VERY simply they liquidated (sold) their assets to help pay off debt on top of the money from their games passive income.

This included all individual games and their Trademarks such as "crowd play" and "telltale."

As such, the new holding company that bought the rights to the "telltale" name on top of digital distribution licenses to a few games like Batman, do not own the rights to Walking Dead, since they were bought out by Skybound Games in October 2018.

This would make it a legal grey area for the new holding company, so we all just talk about unsupported Telltale Games like TWD in general.

• Damn

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

So basically, when Telltale went bankrupt they filed for a form of bankruptcy called liquidation, where to put it VERY simply they liquidate

• It was both the most toxic AND the best forum :(

• I'll agree to that first statement.

It was both the most toxic AND the best forum

• I miss him every day.

It was both the most toxic AND the best forum

• Lol

dojo32161 posted: »

I'll agree to that first statement.

• ship wars are nothing compared to kenny v jane !

Poogers555 posted: »

I miss him every day.

• Kenny v Jane is just toxic. Rhysha vs Rhyiona was some wholesome toxicity yo

I dream a dream where it all returns...

ship wars are nothing compared to kenny v jane !

• 2019 flashback

Poogers555 posted: »

I miss him every day.

• so which games does this company still own

• You can see them all in the "Games" section, but they're Wallace & Gromit, The Wolf Among Us, Batman, Texas Hold'em, Strong Bad, Puzzle Agent, Hector and Tales of Monkey Island.

so which games does this company still own

Sign in to comment in this discussion.