Sup' Guys?

Everything around the world is getting worse than before, Thanks to COVID-19 Pandemic.

Comments

• damn bro your account is practically a time capsule, it goes wayyyyy back.

• edited April 2021

Do you believe in COVID?

• Can't tell if this is serious or not.

Do you believe in COVID?

• Threads are getting weird again

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Buddy, that's like asking if you believe in gravity

or the cardinal directions

or if you die when killed

Do you believe in COVID?

• It’s just a question my friend, some people do some people do not

iFoRias posted: »

Can't tell if this is serious or not.

• edited April 2021

I am really unsure of why you chose gravity for an example as we are talking about diseases lol

Deltino posted: »

Buddy, that's like asking if you believe in gravity or the cardinal directions or if you die when killed

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well, do you?

Buddy, that's like asking if you believe in gravity or the cardinal directions or if you die when killed

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2021

I chose gravity as an example because, much like COVID, both are things that objectively exist in our corporeal realm

Like, the virus literally exists. People have gotten sick from it. People have died from it. Scientists and doctors around the globe have dedicated the past year to learning, testing, mapping and understanding it. A vaccine was created for it.

Like really, what is there to even argue against; it's fucking real, just like gravity

I am really unsure of why you chose gravity for an example as we are talking about diseases lol

• Sorry to hear that! I’m glad he is okay now.

• I can’t disagree or agree. You never know what could be in the vaccine, if they are lying or telling the truth. Here, there are people like this https://www.google.at/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/10/27/councillor-claims-coronavirus-is-fake-as-no-one-she-knows-has-died-13486391/amp/

I chose gravity as an example because, much like COVID, both are things that objectively exist in our corporeal realm Like, the virus lit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.