Does true love exist or is love just a illusion?

2»

Comments

• You think you deserve an answer after telling people to grow up and get over it ? lmao

Wow! That was very detailed of you. For your own sake try facing reality, there was no need in responding to my message if you will not explain to me why you believe in such a thing.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing."

• Yes, I asked a simple question and if you are on this thread I’d expect an answer. Otherwise I will assume you are no older than 10,

iFoRias posted: »

You think you deserve an answer after telling people to grow up and get over it ? lmao

• The illusion we have of what love is irrefutably wrong, but love itself is not. What you ‘felt’ is a chemical reaction in the brain, but so is every other emotion we feel. I am saying that love is just a chemical reaction proves without a doubt that it does exist. Also you said you ‘felt’ love how long did it last because it sounds pretty repetitive

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hi, I’d say even though love is conjured in the mind that doesn’t make it any less real as you can see it’s impact in everyday life. I’ve felt love, I’m not going to let a study make me doubt my understanding of it.

• edited April 2021

If I’m honest I don’t see why love being in the form of a chemical reaction devalues it at all. Sure it’s not a supernatural force but that doesn’t make it any less important in everyday life. You could really break anything down into it’s basic components and word it to make it sound lame or unimportant.

Also you said you ‘felt’ love how long did it last because it sounds pretty repetitive

I feel love for many things. My family, my friends, the pets I have. Yeah it might sound weird saying I love them but it’s still love in one way or another

The illusion we have of what love is irrefutably wrong, but love itself is not. What you ‘felt’ is a chemical reaction in the brain, but so

• I don’t know what to tell you because I am not a scientist. Other than the fact they will always leave you, everything is temporary

Cocoa2736 posted: »

If I’m honest I don’t see why love being in the form of a chemical reaction devalues it at all. Sure it’s not a supernatural force but that

• I mean there’s truth in that but it doesn’t have to be in a pessimistic way. Even if it’s not forever that doesn’t make the experience a bad thing.

I don’t know what to tell you because I am not a scientist. Other than the fact they will always leave you, everything is temporary

• watches Rick and Morty once

• edited April 2021

Just don't expect people to answer you if you're being a dick it's as simple as that my dude,that's all i'm saying.

Yes, I asked a simple question and if you are on this thread I’d expect an answer. Otherwise I will assume you are no older than 10,

• I am really unsure of what you are talking about now. I will copy and paste for you because you may of thought I directly told them to grow up. “However people need to grow up and stop pretending”
    Oh and Im also unsure of why you’re calling me a dick. For telling them to face reality? Lol, I’d totally understand if you get offended by being told that but hope you’re having a good day!

iFoRias posted: »

Just don't expect people to answer you if you're being a dick it's as simple as that my dude,that's all i'm saying.

• I’d rather fight with maturity than desperation. 🙇🏼‍♀️

• And why exactly is your perspective reality, and not theirs?

I am really unsure of what you are talking about now. I will copy and paste for you because you may of thought I directly told them to grow

• Greetings, Mortals. I have arrived on the half dead video game forums to inform you of the truth. I had received a message from a program known as Rick and Morty. You feeble fools. You believe in love? To that, I relay my message from lord Richard and Mortimer: There is no such thing as true love. There- it hast been said, for it is sculpture, and I know what is correct, for I have seen this Rick and Morty program, three times. Do not deny me on my quest.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2021

Where did this guy even come from, anyways

Dude shows up, finds a 5 year old thread about love, bumps it, then tries to start a fight with everybody

like, what

• what is love...

• edited April 2021

I want to say robot, given the amount of bots coming in with their fresh, non-profile-pic'd faces lately, but they've been surprisingly very vocal and haven't linked to any outside website otherwise. Sooo... Hello human?

Deltino posted: »

Where did this guy even come from, anyways Dude shows up, finds a 5 year old thread about love, bumps it, then tries to start a fight with everybody like, what

• To be fair, 😆😆😩😤you have to have a very high IQ 💯😏🤓😜to understand Rick and Morty. 😤😩💦❤️The humor 🤣😂👍👌is extremely subtle, 👉👌😻and without a solid grasp ✊️💪😫🍆💦of theoretical physics 👁😱😤👀most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. 😉😚😌💯👏👉👍There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, ☠️😬☠️😵which is deftly woven into his characterisation 😑🙌😼🥃- his personal philosophy 🤓😎😒😔draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, 💯😩🍑🍆💦😫for instance. The fans understand this stuff; 😝😘👌👏🙌💯they have the intellectual capacity 🤓😏👌🤝to truly appreciate the depths 🤔🙀👽🤤of these jokes, 😂🤣😍👐👌to realize that they're not just funny🤔😲😚😁- they say something deep about LIFE. 😓🤔🤤😏🤓😱❤️As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty 👏🙌💯😻😤😩💦truly ARE idiots- 😒🤔🙄🤐of course they wouldn't appreciate, 🙌❤️😾👊for instance, the humour 😹😍🤣in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wu🅱️🅱️a Lu🅱️🅱️a Du🅱️ Du🅱️," which itself is a cryptic reference 👀👄🙀🤔to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons 😳🤓😝💋🙏I'm smirking😏😏😏😏😏😤🙄 right now just imagining 🤔😑🙄🤣one of those addlepated simpletons 😐😯😑❌scratching their heads in confusion ❓😒🤔😭😓❓as Dan Harmon's 😩🍆💦🍑😤👌👉👌genius ☺️😝🤓😜💯unfolds itself on their television screens. 🙌😆😘😍What fools... how I pity them. 😤😑😂👎 And yes 👍👏🙌😽😻💦❤️by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty👴 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👦😤😫💦tattoo. ❤️👏🙌👍👌💯And no,😖😑😕 you cannot see it. 🚫👊❌🙀🙅‍♂️‼️💯It's for the ladies' 😤😘🍆💦🍑💁☔️😩eyes only👀💋👅💦👍❤️💯- And even they 😜😋😏😽😻have to demonstrate ☝️👏🙌💯that they're within 5 IQ points💯👍❤️👌😘😍 of my own (preferably lower) 😌😤😎🤓beforehand.🍑🍑🍑☔️💯😏🍆💦💯😻😘😍😁❤️💯😤😩😫👏🙌👍👉👌👊

Poogers555 posted: »

watches Rick and Morty once

• How did I start a fight? I just saw a thread I was interest in

Deltino posted: »

Where did this guy even come from, anyways Dude shows up, finds a 5 year old thread about love, bumps it, then tries to start a fight with everybody like, what

• Edgy

what is love...

• Hi.

AChicken posted: »

I want to say robot, given the amount of bots coming in with their fresh, non-profile-pic'd faces lately, but they've been surprisingly very vocal and haven't linked to any outside website otherwise. Sooo... Hello human?

• It means I’m not going to fight. And there hasn’t been a fight, i have been told I’m a dick for telling someone to face reality hahahahaha

• Perception is defined what we are seeing and reality is defined as what is happening. I am telling them to face reality. Not just mine

captainivy1 posted: »

And why exactly is your perspective reality, and not theirs?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.