Bringing Dinosaurs might be a reality after all?

After seeing numerous sources of science videos this one Jurassic park fan channel that discuss the topic on bringing them back I still think it’s a possibility Bring back a living breathing dinosaur I mean...Russia is willing to resurrect the woolly mammoth which I’m all for it .

I know some people with think Jurassic World would be a thing....Yes/No

Yes as in bringing him back from the grave is highly possible I we we could bring a dead pigs bring back to life and now this a higher possibility

But for the no part I don’t think we’re gonna have any fatalities like what you see in Hollywood when dinosaurs go on a rampage eating people live considering with the modern technology and the security and the weapons we have it’s highly unlikely password ever occur.

I mean this isn’t movie logic when humans are dumb.

This got too my attention while I was on YouTube

What do you guys think do you like to see dinosaurs let me know when to come in below question?

Peace

Comments

• Elon would definitely be the kind of guy to try and replicate Dinosaurs, accidentally letting them all loose and killing us all.

So no, I don't want Dinosaurs to come back, least of all from him.

• I don't think he'll be diabolical enough to-do that lol... He's just some rich entrepreneur that's just going to be like John Hammett 😆

AChicken posted: »

Elon would definitely be the kind of guy to try and replicate Dinosaurs, accidentally letting them all loose and killing us all. So no, I don't want Dinosaurs to come back, least of all from him.

• edited April 2021

accidentally

AChicken posted: »

Elon would definitely be the kind of guy to try and replicate Dinosaurs, accidentally letting them all loose and killing us all. So no, I don't want Dinosaurs to come back, least of all from him.

• There was that experiment years ago where changing a particular code in some chicken eggs did seem to produce a dinosaur like about before termination, so...

• Never deny the unthinkable.

DabigRG posted: »

There was that experiment years ago where changing a particular code in some chicken eggs did seem to produce a dinosaur like about before termination, so...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.