"Handle with Care" Episode Discussion

After last week's episode, which was pretty good, I think we have a new storyline coming up. I hope Fear's quality keeps up. This season has been better than the last, but there has been some bad episodes too. I miss John Dorie :(.

Comments

• Another great episode. Granted, this should've happened way earlier, but let's just forget s5 and act like it happened when it should.

Seeing Daniel go off on Strand was great. That whole scene where Daniel talks about his scar, shows off what his scar actually looks like, and is about half a second away from popping Strand was amazing.

Honestly I never in my life thought I'd enjoy Fear again like I did (especially) during S3 after that mediocre S4 and mostly terrible S5, but this is pretty close.

• Seeing Daniel go off on Strand was great. That whole scene where Daniel talks about his scar, shows off what his scar actually looks like, and is about half a second away from popping Strand was amazing.

Holy cow the tension was unreal. That was one of the best scenes of the entire season. Really well acted.

I am glad Fear is better. I don't think it's Season 3 level, but if they get another homerun episode it will be darn close.

captainivy1 posted: »

Another great episode. Granted, this should've happened way earlier, but let's just forget s5 and act like it happened when it should. Se

Sign in to comment in this discussion.