Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

18910111214»

Comments

• In an attempt to re-create the adorable chicken a drew some months ago, I've tried to study my own art and figure out why this one little drawing is so appealing to me.
    I've got a doodle underway so I'll see if this formula works and I'll get back to y'all on that.

• edited February 2022

Proud of myself with this sketch tonight. Didn't even use a reference for the guy
    This may be "decent" at best, but it's still clearly a human person and that's what I was going for. I'm gonna sleep well tonight. :smile:

• edited March 2022

Drew Mr. Knight, based on the recently released Moon Knight poster. I tried my best to emulate the comicbook look, with the white eyes and the skin tight mask.

Fml I forgot to do the shading on his left hand.

• I finished this late last night. (Or early this morning? :grimace:) Finally!

Saw one (or two) of those tweets from that "Chickens in Games" twitter account I thought were cute, so I decided to draw it.

My first time using the watercolour tool in Medibang so much, hope it gave the chicken a good fade in colours. Red, orange, brown.

• Should I share every art I make? no.

Should I share this one, despite its quality? yeah.
    It was a bit therapeutic to make, and -- despite not being able to draw a human person, let alone a hand to save my life -- at least I can draw a cartoon chicken pretty well lol.

yeah the quality on this one isn't that great -- mostly because I totally skipped the sketching section and went straight to final lining.
    I know that's not ideal, but I have a hard time wrapping my brain around 3D objects, and visualizing that as transparent shapes can sometimes be overwhelming. So at least free-handing the thing can be decent enough.

• Haven't done an original drawing in a while. This took me way longer than it should have to make due to me procrastinating but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's kind of inspired by an idea I have for a comic that I hope to make one day.

• edited April 2022

That is... personally very creepy, but I like the ominous concept behind it!

lupinb0y posted: »

Haven't done an original drawing in a while. This took me way longer than it should have to make due to me procrastinating but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's kind of inspired by an idea I have for a comic that I hope to make one day.

• edited April 2022

Yeah I wanted it to be a bit unsettling so if you thought it was creepy then mission accomplished!

AChicken posted: »

That is... personally very creepy, but I like the ominous concept behind it!

• edited June 2022

A short film I made for my cinematography class this past semester:

• edited March 2023

Ah yeah recently I drew this image of chicken playing Switch Sports golf (I love that mode!)

It was mostly traced off of official promo art and I felt very inspired by the Bird body type I recently unlocked which is great.
    Anyway I think the drawing itself is really darn neat. Took me about 2-2.5hrs total in one night to get it done.

• The official Barbie Poster generator is a little racist towards cartoon chickens (it couldn't pick up any of my colour), so I was forced to make my own.

I'm honestly more excited than I ever expected for this movie. The marketing has been really fun and the movie itself looks like a funny, goofy comedy involving multiple people called Barbie or Ken.

oof ai

• I feel like we should have some Video Game Screenshots thread, for those of us that like playing around with Photo Modes every now and then...

Anyway, I've been slowly succeeding at a TLOU 2 Normal-Permadeath Per Act run, and have been taking pictures along the way for fun. Here's the Introduction and Seattle Day 1 sequences. (I missed a lot of Infected areas, but you will not catch me pausing the game for a funny selfie in front of a clicker, too scary and too risky)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.