The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "You know, it is kind of nice seeing Telltale's legacy being restored in many ways after the closure."

New Tales from the Borderlands

• edited July 2022

Which of these action-adventure games are excited for the most this fall?

• God of War Ragnarok
    • A Plague Tale: Requiem
    • The Last of Us Part 1

My money goes to A Plague Tale. The first game surprised me a lot and it's cheaper than both games.

• Anyone planning on buying Rippaverse comics , since I’ve did my research and well the artwork is amazing.
    https://rippaverse.com/

• None of them, only because I am not next-gen yet.

Plague Tale though would be my pick if I was able to. (Haven't played the "first" GOW, wouldn't be interested in TLOUP1 at launch)

AronDracula posted: »

Which of these action-adventure games are excited for the most this fall? * God of War Ragnarok * A Plague Tale: Requiem * The Last o

• edited July 2022

Everytime some new indie comic comes out that says they don't like "the state of modern comics" and want to go back to the "good old days" I can't help but go

Because not only does it tend to attract a... specific subset of people, it also ends up being some edgy bullshit written by someone who never grew out of their 14 year old mentality.

Anyone planning on buying Rippaverse comics , since I’ve did my research and well the artwork is amazing. https://rippaverse.com/

• Despite that indie comics I’ll try to give it try but that wouldn’t mean I’ll stop reading Marvel or DC etc I’m just courts on what heros/villains etc has to offer but other then that .

I just hope all comic book companies care about the Quality then quantity because the Clementine comics opened my eyes on how cringe it was inpersonaly don’t care what over people say as much but I just care about good story and of cource me getting attached to characters.

I tried watching DomTheBombs vids on Clementine comics but I couldn’t bring myself to view it.

lupinb0y posted: »

Everytime some new indie comic comes out that says they don't like "the state of modern comics" and want to go back to the "good old days" I

• edited July 2022

Despite that indie comics I’ll try to give it try but that wouldn’t mean I’ll stop reading Marvel or DC etc I’m just courts on what heros/villains etc has to offer but other then that .

There's nothing wrong with it being indie, there are plenty of really great indie/lesser known comics, it's just that whenever a creator makes a statement like that, the final product ends up being less about telling a good story and more of a show of how dark, edgy, and "un-pandering" they are compared to more mainstream stuff.

Despite that indie comics I’ll try to give it try but that wouldn’t mean I’ll stop reading Marvel or DC etc I’m just courts on what heros/vi

• edited July 2022

Official poster for The Dragon Prince Season 4!

Spoiler tagged cause it's a big ass image.

Considering how Viren acts in the teaser clip and how he looks in this poster, I wonder if there's going to be some sort of redemption for him, or at the very least some regret considering Claudia seems to be going all in on her villainous arc. Also it seems like Callum will be manipulated by Aravos in some way.

• edited July 2022

I already made this comment in the TDP subreddit, but it bears repeating.

Guess you can say Aaravos is (puts on sunglasses) the Master of Puppets.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So we know from the teaser and from the recent short story “Inheritance” that he found Aaravos’ mirror, but nothing has been shown that he has actually spoken to Aaravos or even knows where it came from, just that Viren kept it. Not sure what the manipulation for Callum will be or how he will eventually start talking to him, but more than likely it will involve Rayla somehow.

For the last three years, I had the feeling that, of either of them, Viren would get the redemption (or at least betray Aaravos, or be betrayed by him) and Claudia would end up being one of the main villains. I feel her arc is more interesting if she goes down this route.

Official poster for The Dragon Prince Season 4! Spoiler tagged cause it's a big ass image. (Spoiler) Considering how Viren acts in

• I already made this comment in the TDP subreddit, but it bears repeating.

Lol saw that comment, somehow didn't realise it was you.

So we know from the teaser and from the recent short story “Inheritance” that he found Aaravos’ mirror

Wait what.

Not sure what the manipulation for Callum will be or how he will eventually start talking to him, but more than likely it will involve Rayla somehow.

Alright just read Inheritance, I could also see Aaravos tempting Callum with maybe unlocking more magic or something. Teach him to become the master of all six elem- I mean arcanums.

For the last three years, I had the feeling that, of either of them, Viren would get the redemption (or at least betray Aaravos, or be betrayed by him) and Claudia would end up being one of the main villains. I feel her arc is more interesting if she goes down this route.

Yeah that'd be interesting if Viren ends up getting better but Claudia just gets worse and worse.

I already made this comment in the TDP subreddit, but it bears repeating. Guess you can say Aaravos is (puts on sunglasses) the Master of

• edited July 2022

Lol saw that comment, somehow didn't realise it was you.

I am offended. Who else has MetallicaRules as a username and has a custom profile pic of Clementine wearing a Metallica shirt?

I already made this comment in the TDP subreddit, but it bears repeating. Lol saw that comment, somehow didn't realise it was you.

• Awesome.

Don't know if it's just the angle, but Callum looks like he's got a weird new hairdo. Looks short and combed back.

Anyone else think this poster looks a bit... empty? There's like a whole empty space beside Callum (and maybe Viren) that's throwing me off a bit.

Official poster for The Dragon Prince Season 4! Spoiler tagged cause it's a big ass image. (Spoiler) Considering how Viren acts in

• Don't know if it's just the angle, but Callum looks like he's got a weird new hairdo.

Yep, in one of the two clips they released for season 4, he has a new anime looking haircut.

AChicken posted: »

Awesome. Don't know if it's just the angle, but Callum looks like he's got a weird new hairdo. Looks short and combed back. Anyone els

• Thanks. I haven't bothered to check out the clips yet. Just waiting for a full-fledged trailer!

Can't believe Season 4 is just a few months out.
    I think I'm going to need to rewatch the first 3 seasons, since it's been a hot minute.

Don't know if it's just the angle, but Callum looks like he's got a weird new hairdo. Yep, in one of the two clips they released for season 4, he has a new anime looking haircut.

• If anyone's interest, the full length animatic for the now twice cancelled Popeyes animated movie directed by Genndy Tartakovsky has been leaked online. It's the entire movie with voice acting, some of it placeholder, and it's an hour and a half long. I wonder if this is a Deadpool situation, where a member of the crew leaked it in order to gain public interest and hopefully get Sony to let them finish it.

I watched it, it's super solid and pretty damn funny. They do a good job of modernising the character without losing the spirit of the original. I can't believe this got passed over for the Emoji Movie.

• Annapurna Interactive Showcase this week! July 28 3pm EDT

• I am finally going to leave my bloody homecountry and go back to Netherlands tomorrow. All these 6 months, I stayed with my great-aunt who is annoying the shit out of me. Every time something isn't right for her, she complains a lot and keeps treating me like a little kid, despite me being 23. I didn't feel like home at all because she always checked up on me even when it was unnecessary. She does have good intentions but she keeps acting like she is from the 20th century. My country also got worse, with the traffic getting worse and the market getting more expensive due to Ukraine refugees overcrowding all over the place. Now I am coming back home, I can finally be left alone and go back to gym.

Good news is that in the last few days, I spent with my mom and her fiancé (Her Dutch boyfriend recently proposed to her and asked me if I was cool for him to do that first) on a beach, although it was a little bit boring without any big waves for me. Good thing that I went with my father yesterday and caught one which had like a very strong current, I couldn't even stand still but it was worth it nonetheless.

Also, my step-shitface didn't stay in our old house for very long and after he left, my mom changed the lock so he could never touch this old house ever again. I never and I mean I NEVER want to see him or talk with him ever again. He almost ruined my vacation, he refuses to learn from his mistakes and almost started another unnecessary argument with me, despite me being nice to him when I saw him for the first time in months. I asked him "How you doing? You came here for vacation?" and he replied "Since when have I ever been on vacation for the last 10 years?". The fuck outta here with this bullshit. Might as well marry Amber Heard if that's how he is going to act for the rest of his life.

Only one year for my college to complete and I can finally just be left alone and find a suitable job.

• He has a great reasons why he loves reading comics .

My top five reasons would be .

(1) I love great story to read good stories.

(2) I love to look at the artwork it gives me creative ideas what I want to draw or get inspired.

(3) I love to socialize with other people about pop culture wether it’s on the web or public.

(4) it’s a new hobby of mine and I’ve always wanted to start collecting comics ever since I was little.

(5) It brings out kid or imagination .

• barbecue bacon burger

• Discovery lookin' at Warner Bros like.

• Any news on wolf 2? Been a while

• Nope

Any news on wolf 2? Been a while

• Yes.

barbecue bacon burger

• Just beat Stray in one sitting. Kind of unexpected to do that but it was worth it. Not sure what is there to say but this was the cutest game I have ever played and it was emotional enough. Stray isn't a revolutionary game but it is something worth experiencing at least once. I am soo in love with video games in which you play as a very small character travelling in a world where everything is so big around you or where everyone is a threat to you. I consider this game to be part of this type of genre, along with Limbo, Inside and Little Nightmares 1 and 2, even if they are a little bit different.

So far, this is my favorite game of this year but I am only saying this because I still have yet to finish Elden Ring.

• edited August 2022

Platinumed the game as well. This is probably the quickest I have ever been to complete a new release. Also, Stray is officially the 30th game I have ever platinumed.

EDIT: also, one thing: FUCK the "Can't Cat-ch Me" trophy.

• edited August 2022

I am soo in love with video games in which you play as a very small character travelling in a world where everything is so big around you or where everyone is a threat to you.

Totally agree. Saw a video on that kind of topic recently that I enjoyed

I cannot wait to hopefully one day get a VR headset, since I've heard it's impressive in showing you scale, both in the normal and immense scales.

(For one thing, Hitman 3 has a VR mode for each of its levels, and I'm sure it is awesome seeing the levels up-close, as a human-scale participant, instead of a third-person camera suspended 8-feet in the air)

Just beat Stray in one sitting. Kind of unexpected to do that but it was worth it. Not sure what is there to say but this was the cutest gam

• Should i play lis

• Your call. Some love it, some hate it, some don't care, play it to make your own opinion.

Should i play lis

• Honestly I was expecting a no from you, but I'll take this answer :D

Your call. Some love it, some hate it, some don't care, play it to make your own opinion.

• Well, I can't say no to games that might be different for other people unless it's The Walking Dead A New Frontier. That's the game that I think deserves no sort of a praise whatsoever. Not the worst game in the planet but definitely the biggest rip-off ever existed.

Honestly I was expecting a no from you, but I'll take this answer

• edited August 2022

A Five Guys opened up their first branch where I'm at so I went and tried it out.

It's actually pretty solid overall, the burger was nice and filling, the bacon crunchy and the fries were really good. But god damn was this shit expensive for just a burger and fries, I'm never going back there lmao.

• As someone who had multiple Five Guys locations near me where I used to live, I’m happy for you. Their burgers are delicious, albeit on the greasy end. But there is nothing like getting an entire bags worth of fries, even when you ask for a small, when you get your order. Seriously, they throw in A LOT of fries. Yes it can be expensive, which is why it’s more of a “once in a while” kind of place for me, but damn are there burgers worth it. Though, with that said, I’ve always been more of a SmashBurger guy, their burgers are better AND they have Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

A Five Guys opened up their first branch where I'm at so I went and tried it out. It's actually pretty solid overall, the burger was nice

• Yes, very good, very greasy, very expensive. So I feel no guilt taking as many napkins as I need. :) I don't go that often, but it's a good treat sometimes.

A Five Guys opened up their first branch where I'm at so I went and tried it out. It's actually pretty solid overall, the burger was nice

• Feel now is as good a time as any to check out what TikTok is about, surely there will be nothing on there that makes me irrevocably angry.

(one TikTok later)

Well that didn't take long...ARE YOU FUCKING BULLSHITTING ME?! Metallica welcomes all the Stranger Things fans with open arms and calls out gatekeeping, and you fucktards are trying to cancel them?! Let me tell you something you braindead bimbo, you are going to regret that.

• Elden Ring has been sitting in my PS5 main screen for months waiting for me to finish it and what do I do? Play Demon's Souls instead

• But there is nothing like getting an entire bags worth of fries, even when you ask for a small, when you get your order. Seriously, they throw in A LOT of fries.

Yeah I was surprised at how much fries they gave me. I practically had to dig through them to find my burger and I only ordered a regular.

As someone who had multiple Five Guys locations near me where I used to live, I’m happy for you. Their burgers are delicious, albeit on the

• Yeah saying I'm never going back is a bit too harsh, it'll probably be a once in a blue moon thing.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Yes, very good, very greasy, very expensive. So I feel no guilt taking as many napkins as I need. I don't go that often, but it's a good treat sometimes.

• An epic Walking Dead games deal that is probably 90% irrelevant to everyone who still frequents these forums.

A 10-Year Anniversary Collection of Walking Dead games for just 10$USD. (Only the good TWD games though)
    So, you get Telltale's Walking Dead S1, S2, S3:ANF, Michonne, the Final Season, The Definitive Series, and Saints & Sinners VR.

Everyone probably already owns all those Telltale titles, so if you're interested in owning them on PC or just want some very cheap copies to give away to friends (and you'll get 2 of each, essentially, with the normal collection and Definitive Bundle) it's probably a great deal.
    Still on for 8 more days so that's lots of time

Walking Dead 10th - Humble Bundle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.