ask telltale or skybound to make a season 5 of the walking dead to continue Clementine's story.

Hello, could someone from the community tell me how I could contact the telltale games company? I would really like him to do a season 5 of the walking dead to continue Clémentine's story, it would be great.

Comments

• First, Telltale does not own the rights to TWD anymore, they were brought back to Skybound.

Second, there is already a comic book series that continue Clem's story but it's garbage. It's better to pretend it's not canon.

Third, why do you want to continue Clem's story? Her story was concluded with the fourth season, there is nothing else for them to offer. You should know that nothing can last forever.

• d'accord merci pour votre réponse, la bd j'ai jamais vu j'ai juste lu un peu le scénario. Et oui c 'est vrai que c'est une bonne fin sur la quatrieme saison, mais je trouve ça un peu baclé apres c'est mon avis, la fin laisse des possibilités d'une suite. Et perso je trouve ça dommage qu'il arrete la série de jeux au bout de 4 saisons , surtout qu'ils sont pas mal et la saison 4 meilleur de toutes. Ils auraient pu continuer l 'histoire de Clémentine jusqu'a l age adult en personnage principal et poursuivre celle d'AJ. et aussi permettant de savoir ce qui se passe avec les autres personnages. Et si Skybound fesait une suite avec le meme travail qu'ils ont fait sur la saison 4 voir meme meilleur se serait top, quand il pourra bien sur. Je suis pour une cinquième saison

AronDracula posted: »

First, Telltale does not own the rights to TWD anymore, they were brought back to Skybound. Second, there is already a comic book series

• ok thank you for your answer, the comics I've never seen I just read the script a bit. And yes it's true that it's a good end to the fourth season, but I find it a little sloppy afterwards, it's my opinion, the end leaves possibilities for a sequel. And personally I find it a shame that he stops the series of games after 4 seasons, especially since they are not bad and season 4 is the best of all. They could have continued the story of Clémentine until adulthood as the main character and continued that of AJ. and also allowing to know what is happening with the other characters. And if Skybound did a sequel with the same work they did on season 4 or even better it would be great, when it can of course. I am for a fifth season

AronDracula posted: »

First, Telltale does not own the rights to TWD anymore, they were brought back to Skybound. Second, there is already a comic book series

• Hello I would like a hamburger with 2 layers of cheese with large fries and Pepsi

• edited February 25

Hello sir, sorry we took more than a year to get your order, our soda machine was broken, your total $1763.97

Hello I would like a hamburger with 2 layers of cheese with large fries and Pepsi

• 💀💀💀

Loxxar posted: »

Hello sir, sorry we took more than a year to get your order, our soda machine was broken, your total $1763.97

Sign in to comment in this discussion.