"Faith" Episode Discussion

After last week's train-related heist-thing, this week return for, somehow, the third-to-last episode of the Walking Dead. How did it get this far? Who's going to bite the dust?

Comment your thoughts, friends.

Comments

• I thought it was great! Negan was amazing as always, the courtroom scene was really cool to see, and the lineup at the end was a great parallel to what Negan put the gang through. It felt really tense, and If I didn't already know he was going to get his own spin off, I would have thought he could have died there. It's starting to feel like things are going to close off soon. Hopefully they pull off the last couple episodes!

• Eyyyy

One of these days I'll redraw that to make it look a little less weird.

Poogers555 posted: »

"Faith!?"

• It is an already pretty epic meme, but if you want to make it better, you should try before the game awards.

No Wolf 2?

lupinb0y posted: »

Eyyyy One of these days I'll redraw that to make it look a little less weird.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited November 2022

Don't redraw, it's good, very good, elite quality. There's a lot of potential with it.

Eyyyy One of these days I'll redraw that to make it look a little less weird.

• I loved this episode too. I thought the lineup was fantastic, and really tense. I was convinced Ezekiel was going to get shot; Annie too. The snow was a nice touch too. I think I've said before but Josh McDermitt is one of, if not the, best actor on the show, and Eugene's little speech was well done.

Although now I'm curious on how these last two episodes are going to go - the prison stuff seems over now, now a civil war/coup is going to happen? How is this going to climax? I just wish Hornsby was still alive, because Josh Hamiliton's performance was compelling and I think it would throw in a good wrench here.

I thought it was great! Negan was amazing as always, the courtroom scene was really cool to see, and the lineup at the end was a great paral

• I think I've said before but Josh McDermitt is one of, if not the, best actor on the show, and Eugene's little speech was well done.

He's really got a lot of time to shine this season. He's absolutely fantastic.

I just wish Hornsby was still alive, because Josh Hamiliton's performance was compelling and I think it would throw in a good wrench here.

Well he didn't get his head blown off, maybe he'll pop up as a walker for one last cameo lol.

I loved this episode too. I thought the lineup was fantastic, and really tense. I was convinced Ezekiel was going to get shot; Annie too. Th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.