DLC (Downloadable Content)

edited July 2010 in Jurassic Park
What kind of DLC would you like to see with the return of Jurassic Park to the gaming world? I, personally, would like to see a Hatching Raptor pet (or any other dinosaur for that matter), or perhaps some of the outfits from the movie characters. But that's just the hopes of an aspiring Paleontologist/gamer. What are your ideas?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    DLC? You don't have much experience with Telltale, am I right?
    Telltale doesn't really do DLC. Not yet at least.
  • edited June 2010
    Except that the games themselves are downloadable.
  • edited June 2010
    And this new Partnership with Universal is likely to broaden their scope of what they can and will do even further.
  • edited June 2010
    All Telltale games are technically DLC :). I don't think add on content would work for a traditional adventure type game if that is what the JP game is going to be.
  • edited June 2010
    When it comes to jurassic park DLC is going to be hard to make and have it be popular in my opinion if Universal gave them the rights to the franchise then hey i love u guys cause the last game from this series was Operation Genesis its about time but id like them to keep it in balance with the saga if it looks like it would be good in a Jurassic Park movie then im with u all the way
  • edited June 2010
    Well I didn't mean game add-ons, I meant Avatar items and stuff like that.
  • edited June 2010
    Heh. That's really not what DLC means. Really threw us off. Yes, JP and BTTF avatars alike would be cool.
  • edited June 2010
    It would be
  • edited July 2010
    Well I didn't mean game add-ons, I meant Avatar items and stuff like that.

By avatar i hope you mean the pics on telltale forums or a custom character, because i dont remember jurassic park for xbla.
  • edited July 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    By avatar i hope you mean the pics on telltale forums or a custom character, because i dont remember jurassic park for xbla.

It could be for the xbox. In the survey telltale just put out for their new games they ask if you own an xbox 360.
  • I know this is a 5 year old post, but if telltale reads these things...I think a optional game patch would be cool. The patch would allow the dinos to look more up-to-date with how they really look like scientifically speaking. Less reptilian and more bird in appearance, slight scales with feathers, correct height for the Velociraptors (though it would be funny as heck) or replace them with the correct dino (the height thing also applies to the Dilophosaurus). It's just an idea, feel free to do as you wish, but I just wanted to share this.

• edited July 2015

Ain't gonna happen. Universal has stated a lot of times that the reason the dino's didn't had feathers is that people would not recognize them anymore and I can understand that. I mean if Rexy would have gotten feathers fans would be like WTF!?!?! Rexy was bold 20 years ago.

Lynn666 posted: »

I know this is a 5 year old post, but if telltale reads these things...I think a optional game patch would be cool. The patch would allow th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.